Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB (1391 Views)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Let's have a civil discussion here about what you want for the Igbo people, why you are against IPOB and what you think are the solutions for the plight of Igbo people.

I promise to keep this free of insults and battles, if you abide by the same rules - thanks. Same rules apply to all who join.

So , to repeat ;
- What you want for the Igbo people
- Why you are against IPOB
- What you think are the solutions for the plight of Igbo people.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by KillMNKnow(f): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
They should simply summit to peaceful coexistence.

1 No drug trafficking
2 No child factory
3 No kidnapping
4 No internet scam
5 No extortion and conning people
6 No filling of superiority we are all equal
7 No dominating people on their land
8 No Armed robberies
9 No terrorism and killing of security personnels
10 No Arrogancies and Insults
11 No Ritual killings
12 No bringing middle east politics into Nigeria let Israel and Arabs worry amongst themselves

7 Likes

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:

1 No drug trafficking - this is nationwide , not peculair to Igbos
2 No child factory
3 No kidnapping - this is nationwide , not peculair to Igbos. I mean Fulani Herdsmen and Hausa bandits are No1. in kidnapping.
4 No internet scam - this is nationwide , not peculair to Igbos. About 20 scammers arrested in Katsina state yesterday.
5 No extortion and conning people - this is nationwide , not peculair to Igbos
7 No dominating people on their land - lol, this one is a joke.
8 No Armed robberies - this is nationwide , not peculair to Igbos
9 No terrorism and killing security personnels - I am not aware of terrorism in Igbo land, certainly nothing near the levels in Northern Nigeria
11 No Ritual killings - this is nationwide , not peculair to Igbos
12 No

My comments up there

1 Like

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by KillMNKnow(f): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

My comments up there
Yep. Somewhat agreed with you. Now what is the way forward
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Successionist(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
They should simply summit their ancestral land and water ways to the Fulani's peaceful and accept fulani conquering agenders coexistence

1 No drug trafficking
2 No child factory
3 No kidnapping
4 No internet scam
8 No Armed robberies
9 No terrorism and killing security personnels
11 No Ritual killings
12 No
Shut up, typical fulani herdswoman.

I hope all the Carnage carry out by Marauding fulani brothers and Bandits across the south and mildle belt are for the basis of national cohesion..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by KillMNKnow(f): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Successionist:
Shut up, typical fulani herdswoman.

I hope all the Carnage carry out by Marauding fulani brothers and Bandits across the south and mildle belt are for national cohesion..
We don't want war. But if you want war with the Fulanis, there's one thing I can promise you, so help me God: someone else will raise your sons and daughters.

Just like in 67-70 pogrom

1 Like

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

My comments up there

Thank you for schooling that well known bigot.

1 Like

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Successionist(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
We don't want war. But if you want war with the Fulanis, there's one thing I can promise you, so help me God: someone else will raise your sons and daughters.
You don't want war and you're agoing about killing people in sleep and claiming the ownership of their ancestral land..
You'll soon be dealt with..

1 Like

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by oilyngbati(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
One thing that has been established so far by Ipob themselves is that they are a terrorist organization. Any organization that threatens and carries out death on anyone who disagrees with their views is a terrorist organization and have no right to exist amongst civilized folks.
An organization that labels somebody a saboteur, without due investigation or allowing that person to defend himself is not worthy to exist. Nigeria, as bad as it’s, does kill anybody who doesn’t believe in Nigeria. If Buhari was that bad, nnamdi cownu would have been beheaded by now, going by what the hunchback terrorist said about Buhari. nnamdi cownu called Buhari a pedophile, a terrorist and said he was going to Abuja to get Buhari’s head. If we go by Ipob’s doctrines, then nnamdi cownu is a saboteur against Nigeria and should be beheaded. So be careful what you say. There’s an adage which says, chew your words very well and get the true taste of it, before spitting them out.

Ipob is an existential threat to Igboland and have dragged Igbo back a 100 years politically.

3 Likes

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Hmm, I dont think many want war, but if it does come ( god forbid ), remember ;

1. It took the might of the West to defeat Biafra over a prolonged 3 years compared to the 2 weeks Gowon had promised
2. Most Biafrans died due to starvation supported by the British
3. The Nigerian army lost close to 50,000 soldiers. Ask Buhari, he will confirm.
4. This time around people are wiser and you should not expect 100% unity from the middle belt or south west. It may end up as a direct war between the east and Fulani. Hmm. Be careful what you wish for.
5. In 1967 the number of Igbos is diaspora was less than 0.1%, today it is up to 20% with a combined wealth running into billions of dollars. You know what money can do , right ?

Anyway, me personally, I don't support war - but we all know that NO NATION has survived two civil wars.

8 Likes

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:

And how has the events of 67-70 helped your people, the souls that has been lost up there is more than 2times the souls lost in the civil war.
I don't fancy tribal bullcrap,so I will not further engage you.
Learn to live above tribal bigotry,it makes one smallish and dwarfish minded.
People are what they are bcus they chose to be so, it's got no connection with where they come from.

5 Likes

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
oilyngbati:
One thing that has been established so far by Ipob themselves is that they are a terrorist organization. Any organization that threatens and carries out death on anyone who disagrees with their views is a terrorist organization and have no right to exist amongst civilized folks.

Within the specific context of your statement, kindly provide evidence to prove that they kill those who disagree with them. In my personal view based on their statements, most of the threats (almost none carried out or maybe below 0.0001%) have been against those exposing their members to the security forces to be slaughtered. I have never heard a threat issued over disagreements that have to do with direct violence.

An organization that labels somebody a saboteur, without due investigation or allowing that person to defend himself is not worthy to exist.

How do you know that they did not carry out due investigation? Though we both agree that this sort of behaviour is a taboo in Igbo land.

Nigeria, as bad as it’s, does kill anybody who doesn’t believe in Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If Buhari was that bad, nnamdi cownu would have been beheaded by now, going by what the hunchback terrorist said about Buhari. nnamdi cownu called Buhari a pedophile, a terrorist and said he was going to Abuja to get Buhari’s head. If we go by Ipob’s doctrines, then nnamdi cownu is a saboteur against Nigeria and should be beheaded. So be careful what you say. There’s an adage which says, chew your words very well and get the true taste of it, before spitting them out.

Well Buhari had planned to kill him, but he escaped. And he is still planning to kill him.

Ipob is an existential threat to Igboland and have dragged Igbo back a 100 years politically

Nigeria is living in the era 10,000 BC due to the antics, actions and behaviour of Northern Nigeria over the past 60 years. This is just my view, don't take it personal.

2 Likes

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by esnbrutality: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:

So Fulani don dey chest-beat??....All this noise should be saved for your foolish loyalist.

people against you, are in multitudes and your actions are being documented.

When time comes, you will resign your useless miscreant Fulani tribe!

2 Likes

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by oilyngbati(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

1. It took the might of the West to defeath Biafra over a prolonged 3 years compared to the 2 weeks Gowon had promised
3. The Nigerian army lost close to 50,000 soldiers. Ask Buhari, he will confirm.
4. This time around people are wiser and you should not expect 100% unity from the middle belt or south west. It may end up as a direct war between the east and Fulani. Hmm. Be careful what you wish for.
5. In 1967 the number of Igbos is diaspora was less than 0.1%, today it is up to 20% with a combined wealth running into billions of dollars. You know what money can do , right ?

Anyway, me personally, I don't support war - but we all know that NO NATION has survived two civil wars.
The mistake you folks in Ipob keep making is that no country survives two civil war. I pity una, I swear. The Igbo will be very unwise to allow Ipob terrorists to drag them into an unprepared war like Ojukwu did in 1967-70. The last war lasted for 3 years because Ndigbo dominated the officer Corp of the Nigerian army then, so they had officers that trained people and got them ready for war. Back then, a lot of SS Igbo identified as Igbo, so joined the Igbo of SE to form an army,,,,as in the case of colonel Joe Achuzie, who is from Asaba. Many igboid from present River states also were part of the Biafran army. Today we’ve lost these brothers as they now deny their Igbo identity and these are the things most of you in Ipob are not taking into consideration.
Also, the Nigerian army of 1967 is not what you will be facing in the 21st century as the army has become more modernized and upgraded from what they were from just 7yrs after independence. You don’t take the words of a deranged lunatic and tactless leader like nnamdi cownu as gospel for he lacks basic military training, heck he and most of his Ipob followers have never witnessed a violent riots, let alone war.

1 Like

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by KillMNKnow(f): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
esnbrutality:

So Fulani don dey chest-beat??....All this noise should be saved for your foolish loyalist.

people against you, are in multitudes and your actions are being documented.

When time comes, you will resign your useless miscreant Fulani tribe!
Okay waiting
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by after4: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
I dont know what made you guys think you can intelligently engage a zonebie is a discussion. what made you think oyingboupdate has anything tangible to talk about? if he is that intelligent, he wont be a BMC in the first place

GodHatesBigots:
Let's have a civil discussion here about what you want for the Igbo people, why you are against IPOB and what you think are the solutions for the plight of Igbo people.

I promise to keep this free of insults and battles, if you abide by the same rules - thanks. Same rules apply to all who join.

So , to repeat ;
- What you want for the Igbo people
- Why you are against IPOB
- What you think are the solutions for the plight of Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by BKayy: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please Mr OP, Godhatesbigots after the Oyigboupdate dude answers your questions, attach the answer to your first post to save people that will be looking for the answer tike.
Lets see his own view.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by oilyngbati(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Within the specific context of your statement, kindly provide evidence to prove that they kill those who disagree with them. In my personal view based on their statements, most of the threats (almost none carried out or maybe below 0.0001%) have been against those exposing their members to the security forces to be slaughtered. I have never heard a threat issued over disagreements that have to do with direct violence.

How do you know that they did not carry out due investigation? Though we both agree that this sort of behaviour is a taboo in Igbo land.
So with all the confessions of members of their captured militant wing, ESN/unknown gunmen, you still doubt their evil deeds? I’m not surprised at all your denial because that’s Ipob modus operandi,,,,claim momentary victory when the operation is successful, but deny the operation once their members are captured grin
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by KillMNKnow(f): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

1. It took the might of the West to defeat Biafra over a prolonged 3 years compared to the 2 weeks Gowon had promised

grin y'all fought with the Nigerian Army not with all of us. You know there's rule of engagement. Y'all never fought with the general population.
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by duro4chang(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:

1 No drug trafficking
2 No child factory
3 No kidnapping
4 No internet scam
8 No Armed robberies
9 No terrorism and killing of security personnels
11 No Ritual killings
12 No bringing middle east politics into Nigeria let Israel and Arabs worry amongst themselves
I am not igbo but why is it difficult to allow them to go?

3 Likes

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Mexzy4sho(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
I can bet everything that the laslas it will all end in insults. grin grin grin

Bigots and Non-Bigots will never find harmony. Certainly not on Nairaland.

Let the insults begin. grin grin cheesy
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by after4: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
You are too full of your self, tell me what exactly heroic your fulani did in the war. every battalion they led were terribly killed and decimated in the war. imagine killing all the soldiers under your command and leaving only murtala to tell the story. one day, fulani will be left alone to fight the igbos and we will see how it will end. ESN is already a night mere to your fulani soldiers and bandits. take note of that

KillMNKnow:

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
oilyngbati:
The mistake you folks in Ipob keep making is that no country survives two civil war. I pity una, I swear. The Igbo will be very unwise to allow Ipob terrorists to drag them into an unprepared war like Ojukwu did in 1967-70. The last war lasted for 3 years because Ndigbo dominated the officer Corp of the Nigerian army then, so they had officers that trained people and got them ready for war. Back then, a lot of SS Igbo identified as Igbo, so joined the Igbo of SE to form an army,,,,as in the case of colonel Joe Achuzie, who is from Asaba. Many igboid from present River states also were part of the Biafran army. Today we’ve lost these brothers as they now deny their Igbo identity and these are the things most of you in Ipob are not taking into consideration.

I am not IPOB FYI.

But I am yet to see evidence of IPOB asking for war. Further, you underestimate the support for secession by various groups who have been marginalised. They may not necessarily join Biafra, but they may use the opportunity to seek for their own autonomy. So, to make it clear, just because other groups do not join Biafra, it does not mean they will join Nigeria, most hate Nigeria (not Nigerians )

Also, the Nigerian army of 1967 is not what you will be facing in the 21st century as the army has become more modernized and upgraded from what they were from just 7yrs after independence.

The Nigerian army is even worse than it was in 1967, for one they cannot defeat rag tag terrorist groups for over 15 years and now they are struggling against ordinary bandits who carry AK47. This has more to do with their poor training, lack of commitment to Nigeria and corruption in the forces. America is a world superpower with equipment that Nigerian can only day dream of and yet they struggled immensely against small countries including in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea etc.

You don’t take the words of a deranged lunatic and tactless leader like nnamdi cownu as gospel for he lacks basic military training, heck he and most of his Ipob followers have never witnessed a violent riots, let alone war

I perceive a threat in your statement “most of his Ipob followers have never witnessed a violent riot, let alone war “. Are you promising Igbos in Northern Nigeria violent riots and mass death? Of course, we know this is your speciality anyway – always embarking on murderous rampages when anyone speaks against your religion?

MNK who I do not agree with, may lack military training but he has employed disgruntled military members to train his ESN, which is why they sent the marauding murderous Fulani herdsman out of Igbo land.

More please, I am enjoying this discourse. cool
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by BKayy: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
duro4chang:
I am not igbo but why is it difficult to allow them to go?
Good question.
Thank you for that

1 Like

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
oilyngbati:
So with all the confessions of members of their captured militant wing, ESN/unknown gunmen, you still doubt their evil deeds? I’m not surprised at all your denial because that’s Ipob modus operandi,,,,claim momentary victory when the operation is successful, but deny the operation once their members are captured grin

I am not IPOB.

I operate with concrete evidence, please can you provide one or two pieces of evidence to buttress your claims ?
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by KillMNKnow(f): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
after4:
You are too full of your self, tell me what exactly heroic your fulani did in the war. every battalion they led were terribly killed and decimated in the war. imagine killing all the soldiers under your command and leaving only murtala to tell the story. one day, fulani will be left alone to fight the igbos and we will see how it will end. ESN is already a night mere to your fulani soldiers and bandits. take note of that

grin I don't think y'all can fight anymore, you too dey love life. Few miscreants you fooled into fighting security personnel are decimated by one IGP and his boys grin.... Lemme fcking wake you up. by giving you a reality check. Boko Harams are just a one mosques goes rogue and 0.001 percent of us
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by after4: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
So you think the rubbish you typed there made you wise? point one war the nigerian army fought and won since independence to date. during the civil war, so deltans are no longer igbo and part of rivers are no longer igbo just because of the war. maybe you will tell NOI that she is not an igbo woman or Rotimi Amaechi that he is not an igbo man because wike said he is not. I have seen you jumping from one thread to another trying to be seen and justify the 30k paid you to type rubbish on NL. it wont sell, we know you as a fulani boy trying to create an impression on the net, you failed woefully and should try again

oilyngbati:
Also, the Nigerian army of 1967 is not what you will be facing in the 21st century as the army has become more modernized and upgraded from what they were from just 7yrs after independence. You don’t take the words of a deranged lunatic and tactless leader like nnamdi cownu as gospel for he lacks basic military training, heck he and most of his Ipob followers have never witnessed a violent riots, let alone war.

1 Like

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin I don't think y'all can fight anymore, you too dey love life. Few miscreants you fooled into fighting security personnel are decimated by one IGP and his boys grin.... Lemme fcking wake you up. by giving you a reality check. Boko Haram is just a one mosques and 0.001 percent of us

Last time I checked 80% of your folk agree with the overall aims of Boko Haram & ISIS. Am I missing something here ?

2 Likes

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by Notasyouthink: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
oilyngbati:
An organization that labels somebody a saboteur, without due investigation or allowing that person to defend himself is not worthy to exist. Nigeria, as bad as it’s, does kill anybody who doesn’t believe in Nigeria. If Buhari was that bad, nnamdi cownu would have been beheaded by now, going by what the hunchback terrorist said about Buhari. nnamdi cownu called Buhari a pedophile, a terrorist and said he was going to Abuja to get Buhari’s head. If we go by Ipob’s doctrines, then nnamdi cownu is a saboteur against Nigeria and should be beheaded. So be careful what you say. There’s an adage which says, chew your words very well and get the true taste of it, before spitting them out.

Ipob is an existential threat to Igboland and have dragged Igbo back a 100 years politically.
My mantra is, "show me a one nigeria apologist and I will show you a group of liars, hypocrites, decievers and hate filled subhumans".

Stop being hypocritical and hateful I know it's in your blood as a typical nigerian but sometimes you have to try and be truthful and just.
All I have to say is that if you want to judge IPOB start from the beginning and desist from your normal nigeria lies and propaganda because, we the sane minds knows how it all started and we know when you're lying to change the narrative which is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by KillMNKnow(f): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Last time I checked 80% of your folk agree with the overall aims of Boko Haram & ISIS. Am I missing something here ?
yeah but there's no direct attacks on the 80% as of right now. Including Generals in the Army, Politicians, Rich business men. grin
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by after4: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
you see why i called you a terrorist? i asked you a question, tell me any heroic feat you guys did in the war and you are basking on the terrorism of boko haram. pedophile like you who kill to get 72 virgins

KillMNKnow:
grin I don't think y'all can fight anymore, you too dey love life. Few miscreants you fooled into fighting security personnel are decimated by one IGP and his boys grin.... Lemme fcking wake you up. by giving you a reality check. Boko Harams are just a one mosques goes rogue and 0.001 percent of us
Re: OyigboUpdate Let Us Talk About Biafra And IPOB by KillMNKnow(f): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
after4:
you see why i called you a terrorist? i asked you a question, tell me any heroic feat you guys did in the war and you are basking on the terrorism of boko haram. pedophile like you who kill to get 72 virgins

what is your question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Terrorists Now Kidnap Christians Only In Borno State - Cleric / Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. / 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.