Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks (873 Views)

'We Are Coming Back On October 30' – Bandits Write Niger State Community / Bandits Write Letter To 9 Zamfara Communities: Pay Us Or Face Attacks / Bandits Write Letter To Zamfara College Of Education, Gusau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Elbinawi: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2021
EXCLUSIVE: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks | Sahara Reporters https:///KtCEZIUkkH
Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Elbinawi: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2021
EXCLUSIVE: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks | Sahara Reporters

The Zamfara State police command has confirmed the threat to SaharaReporters, saying, "We are on top of the threat."

Spokesperson for the command, DSP Mohammed Shehu, told our correspondent that the police were aware of the threat letter.

Mee:

This is the murderous terrorism and monstrous evilness, savagery and barbarism that the Wahhabi cleric Gumi is supporting.

Attacking of schools, ChristianPhobia and Christian Genocide are pillars of the evil Saudi-sponsored #BokoHaram agenda in Nigeria. They want to wipe out Christians from existence.

The North West is becoming worst than the BokoHaram-infested North East. Unfortunately, the casualty will be higher here due to high population density.

The genocidal criminal Tyrant Buhari in power in Nigeria who massacred thousands of Shia civilians in Nigeria had freed thousands of #BokoHaram terrorists using the fraudulent pretext of "Repentance".

This same gang of bloodthirsty killers are now freeing hundreds of the murderous armed bandits and Kidnappers by attacking prisons around the country.

Pray For Northern Christians!

#ElbinawiTweets

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Nkitara: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Buhari's brothers

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2021
This is Serious...!
Wickedness of BuhariAPC style of creepy governance.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Investigative: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Jihadist not bandit
The Islamization agenda is real

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by makemoneywbsite: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Good development.....some of those Christians in the North joined Muslims to shout sai baba in 2015. Foolishness comes home to roost.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Danjikanbauchi: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
Good development.....some of those Christians in the North joined Muslims to shout sai baba in 2015. Foolishness comes home to roost.
don't be stupid boy. All Yoruba Christians including Adeboye voted Buhari, beside in southern kaduna and north as a whole no single Christian voted Buhari because we know what he is capable.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Vision4God: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Persecution of the church is real.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bandits or terrorists!?

later now, people will be asking how Christians are being persecuted in Nigeria! A gov't, whose primary responsibility is the protection of lives, properties and freedoms of its citizens, is complicit either by omission or commission, in the persecution of its citizens if it can't guarantee these rights and leaves said citizens at the mercy of these vermin! Holding up your hands and denying its not gov't that sent them ain't good enough....i'm sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
don't be stupid boy. All Yoruba Christians including Adeboye voted Buhari, beside in southern kaduna and north as a whole no single Christian voted Buhari because we know what he is capable.

Buharis' poor showing in 2015, in the south-east and south-south, is more in keeping with the sentiments of both regions. However, i believe a lot of rigging and malfeasance went on in the south-west, and north (esp' north-central) in said 2015 elections, to give him 'victory'! Nigerians are much smarter than results of polls give them credit for!

Fact of the matter is that, in 2015, the likes of Buhari, Tinubu, et-al, were ready to do whatever it took to 'win' that election, and the primary forces driving this determination were: lust for power, greed, tribalism, hate, bigotry, islamofacism and the desire to keep Igbos at arms length from the corridors of power in Aso Rock!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Freestainworld(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
They accepted to have been aware of the threats , when those terrorist finally carry out the mas genocide, the same police will turn around to deny ever knowing or having the Intel's before hand.
Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by POLYGAMY: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Elbinawi:
EXCLUSIVE: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks | Sahara Reporters https:///KtCEZIUkkH
ARE YOU NOT HAPPY

1 Like

Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by johnmartus(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
So bokoharam changed from their original name to bandits Buhari please dont Hesitate to proscribe this criminal organization. However my warning to churches heed to the warning at least for this period pending the time the government will wake up.
Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Samyyorn5050: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Buhari is na challenging God
Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by MosayA: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Where is the copy of the letter?

Rubbish
Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Dhury: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bandits are now following ipob style of government.
Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by makemoneywbsite: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I agree with your Yoruba CXhristians. Those ones are traditionally hypocrites. But it is a lie to say that Southern Kaduna did not vote Buhari. I remember having an argument with people from there and even Benue for seeing Buhari as their messiah. In fact, I warned Benue and the middlebelt that they were courting ethnic cleansing but they scoffed. One Benue person actually asked me who she would vote if not Buhari. It is traditional African foolishness. Many, especially Yoruba think with their belle. The MB simply have many fools who do not know who their enemies are.
Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Danjikanbauchi: 7:22am On Nov 30, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

I agree with your Yoruba CXhristians. Those ones are traditionally hypocrites. But it is a lie to say that Southern Kaduna did not vote Buhari. I remember having an argument with people from there and even Benue for seeing Buhari as their messiah. In fact, I warned Benue and the middlebelt that they were courting ethnic cleansing but they scoffed. One Benue person actually asked me who she would vote if not Buhari. It is traditional African foolishness. Many, especially Yoruba think with their belle. The MB simply have many fools who do not know who their enemies are.
bro you lie, Benue voted Buhari but in southern kaduna we did not vote that Terrorist
Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Vado(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
bro you lie, Benue voted Buhari but in southern kaduna we did not vote that Terrorist

Both of you are liars, pushing narratives that ignorant people might take line, hook and sinker. How does the result below paint a picture that all Yoruba Christians voted for APC?

Ekiti APC 120,331 PDP 176,466 - PDP won by 58.69%
Lagos APC 792,460 PDP 632,327 - APC won by 54.89%
Ogun APC 308,290 PDP 207,950 - APC won by 57.82%
Ondo APC 299,889 PDP 251,368 - APC won by 53.45%
Osun APC 383,603 PDP 249,929 - APC won by 59.69%
Oyo APC 528,620 PDP 303,376 - APC won by 59.98%

From the above, no state in the Southwest gave APC up to 60%. This should tell you that Yoruba people (the Christians especially) don't follow herd mentality.

The so-called Kaduna you are blabbering about gave the closet jihadist this: APC 1,127,760 PDP 484,085. that was 69.72% and Benue a mostly Christian state still gifted Buhari's APC 373,961 and PDP 303,737, a 54.73% victory.

How dare you guys try to rubbish Christians in Yorubaland like that. Our political intelligence and grasp is way too different even at the grassroot.
Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Sctests: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2021
johnmartus:
So bokoharam changed from their original name to bandits Buhari please dont Hesitate to proscribe this criminal organization. However my warning to churches heed to the warning at least for this period pending the time the government will wake up.

Abokey, so your bumharry government and their chainji abracadadra are still sleeping?
Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Sctests: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

I have noticed that many benueans are very much pro-buharry online but when you meet them in real life they deny. Lordviccodaguru is a rabid pro-buharry Idoma guy along with many other benueans I see online..
Re: Bandits Write Christians In Zamfara To Shut Down Churches Or Risk Attacks by Danjikanbauchi: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2021
Sctests:

I have noticed that many benueans are very much pro-buharry online but when you meet them in real life they deny. Lordviccodaguru is a rabid pro-buharry Idoma guy along with many other benueans I see online..

even with the killing Buhari killing them, they love him because of religion. Most idomas are more Muslims than Mohammed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc / ‘godfather’ Of Lagos Aims To Become Nigeria’s Next President. Financial Time / IPOB: Court Orders Fed Govt To Pay Kanu's Associates N200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.