Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World (858 Views)

Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) / Photo: Meet The World’s Biggest Snakes (30 Feet Long) / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World by micronut(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
I was interested in knowing what the biggest and weirdest snakes in the world are and I researched to have this list after check-facting many sources.

So here are 5 Biggest Snakes in the World.

5. The king Cobra

4. Brazilian Anaconda

See the others and the biggest in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6hLXaDA948

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World by Franzinni: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
There are bigger snakes than that o.

And many present themselves as freinds
Re: See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World by micronut(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Franzinni:
There are bigger snakes than that o.

And many present themselves as freinds

Smile. Spiritual snakes you mean in terrestrial world.
Re: See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World by Franzinni: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
micronut:

Smile. Spiritual snakes you mean in terrestrial world.
physical ones in jeans and t shirt, some in bumshort too.

Snakes... gigantic ones
Re: See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World by Afamsi: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
So the other ones no gree you write abi. Na so corruption dey take start o.
Re: See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World by ReneJay(f): 12:03am On Jul 16, 2021
Trash! The king cobra is not among the 5 largest snakes in the world. Don't misconstrue length only for size. The 5 largest snakes are: the green anaconda, the brazilian anaconda, the African rock python, the Asian python, the reticulated python, .... But by virtue of length, the longest snakes are: the reticulated python, all the other pythons, all the anacondas(apart from the dwarf specie), then the king cobra. The king cobra happens to be the longest venomous snake in the world. I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 16, 2021
ReneJay:
Trash!

The king cobra is not among the 5 largest snakes in the world. Don't misconstrue length only for size. The 5 largest snakes are: the green anaconda, the brazilian anaconda, the African rock python, the Asian python, the reticulated python, .... But by virtue of length, the longest snakes are: the reticulated python, all the other pythons, all the anacondas(apart from the dwarf specie), then the king cobra. The king cobra happens to be the longest venomous snake in the world. I stand to be corrected.
Re: See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World by aAK1(m): 6:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Amongst all snakes in its category, it is the biggest both in length and weight. Name any other venomous snake bigger than the king
Re: See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World by aAK1(m): 6:06am On Jul 16, 2021
ReneJay:
Trash! The king cobra is not among the 5 largest snakes in the world. Don't misconstrue length only for size. The 5 largest snakes are: the green anaconda, the brazilian anaconda, the African rock python, the Asian python, the reticulated python, .... But by virtue of length, the longest snakes are: the reticulated python, all the other pythons, all the anacondas(apart from the dwarf specie), then the king cobra. The king cobra happens to be the longest venomous snake in the world. I stand to be corrected.
Amongst all snakes in its category, it is the biggest both in length and weight. Name any other venomous snake bigger than the king. All you mentioned were constrictors
Re: See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World by Sirmuel1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
We are going to the promised Land.....

Where is Lala? cheesy
Re: See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World by micronut(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
ReneJay:

You still mentioned Brazilian Anaconda. I have Green Anaconda in the list. You can argue your point without rubbishing people's works. Is it pride or arrogance of knowledge? Saying trash is not cool mam.
Re: See The 5 Biggest Snakes In The World by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
ReneJay:

Where does the boa rate in size here?

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree Boerboel Puppies For Sale! / Happy 10 Months Birthday To My Loyal Friend / Can Any 1 Identify These Kind Of Buttefly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.