Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery (45423 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by DonCandido(f): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Vireani79:

I don't care

Can you then please excuse us when we are discussing great happenings in our special SPACE UNDER THE SUN and its its betterment?

You won't lose anything if you do.

Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by damoceile: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
illicit:
Why do people always tamper with crime scenes

If the Nigerian police were there on time just like we see in advanced nations, nobody would tamper with anything.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by Buhdeuce: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Psoul:

Go back and read the post and stop exposing ur laziness.

Answering questions from a comprehension exam without reading the comprehension text.

My laziness, like really?? Is it your laziness. Thats how you go about drinking paracetamol for another mans headache buff00n!
Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by planetx: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
thesicilian:
This is one of the reasons I don't pity them when they become victims of Jungle justice
Only petty thieves are victims of jungle justice. When was the last time you heard of heavily armed bank robbers moving 12 to 15 strong ever apprehended by civilians to be given jungle justice.
Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by ProlifixEnterp(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Our barbed wires are affordable, durable, dependable, effective and the best choice for security.

Barbed wire fence is suitable for industry, agriculture, animal husbandry, dwelling house, etc. .

All of our staff and operatives are committed to ensuring that our customers receive the highest standard of service at all times, from the initial conception and design through to completion and hand over

Our company though young, yet it’s innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose missions/contributions are delivered an excellent services & good customer satisfaction.

Our company though young, yet its innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose mission /contributions are to deliver an excellent services and good customer satisfaction.

Our Contacts
prolifix Enterprises
203, Iju road, Lollo ,off Iju Ishaga,Ogba, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
P: 08032140286
Email
prolifixenterprises@gmail.com

Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by Minjim: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
dotedote:
Happens also in your worshipped US

It's normal there because of the gun rights

But here... Why?
Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by temitope27(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
phorget:
Olubunmi Afuye... That name rings bell.
he works with adaba fm b4
Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by Psoul(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Buhdeuce:

My laziness, like really?? Is it your laziness. Thats how you go about drinking paracetamol for another mans headache buff00n!

You should be happy that u got free advice this period it's very hard to see someone to advise. Rather, u went ahead to type like an unteachable child.
Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by mechanics(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
It looks like UBA.
Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by smartNerd: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned
about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by Shola011(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
God pls help Nigeria
Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by Buhdeuce: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Psoul:

You should be happy that u got free advice this period it's very hard to see someone to advise. Rather, u went ahead to type like an unteachable child.

My brother keep your idiotic advise to yourself. You had to advise and use the word laziness. RETARDEEN!
Re: Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery by Buhdeuce: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Psoul:

My brother keep your idiotic advise to yourself. You want to advise and then proceed to use the word laziness. Do you now see you are the re. tard. ed one here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Kills Faca-Faca, Masterminds Of Buhari’s Convoy Attack / Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl / Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.