Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far (96415 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Orezi: 'I Have To Reduce This Sperm Donations So This My Sexy Body Can Be Great' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Chrisbella24(f): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
luvmijeje:
What does he do? I have Google him, I still don't know the reason why he's rich. I don't know the strength of his staff, I don't know what he's paying as tax to the government but he has the gut to oppress the poor with his wealth.

If not that EFCC and the FIRS are useless, they will brim their searchlight to everyone on this list. Are those people on the list paying their staff well and are they paying their fair share of taxes.

Have you seen the state of your account?

Zero! cheesy cheesy

So I totally understand where this frustration is coming from..
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Telekinetic: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Asquare84:
Sorry to say this the way some people behave make me to reason that they are not o.k, a burial that is supposed to be a period of surber reflection has become a carnival and the names of people that are donating posted on social media all in the name of show off. Ok ask very well during the life time of the deceased was she taking care off.
Hian! That’s Obi Cubana’s mother we are talking about o. The Odoziaku Akaeze 1 of Oba. She was like a queen in that town. Obviously very well taken care of o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by phemmyfour: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
East n vanity.....
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Expensiveboo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
In all your getting, Get Money e get why grin grin
I can never be poor in my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
ikorodureporta:
lies from bloggers..
That foreign rice reach to arrest the celebrants

Arrest person ontop say him collect gifts?
Thunder faya satan.
Make dem come arrest am na, oshi angry
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by ojsmscom(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

U dey mad wetin con bring south-south come here?

Perhaps south-eastern pigs depend on patronage of south south people to survive,even your governor depend on allocation from oil sale to develop your states.

People are migrating in mass from your erosion ravaged region to south south for survival......

Don't fall for his prank bro....don't allow him provoke you.. he's not Igbo he's FULANI pretending to be Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by lkillbrokehoes: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Money speaks jare, that's why if you are rich, you should roll with rich guys too.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Nephilim: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
On behalf of me and the governing elders of the cosmos, we donate his mama spirit and soul back to her body! cheesy
Case closed, no more burial! grin
Abi HEAVEN4444 grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by MrHandsome2013: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
And I am here looking for just 1,500 to fill my cooking gas.
Jehovah Elohim have mercy on your son.
The suffering is too much to bear.
I have no helper except you.
You know my heart.
I know your are not a poor God.
Oh God please show your mercy so that I will testify of your good works
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Chrisbella24(f): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

Naso one dey talk yesterday say Cubana worth $1B and alot of traders in onitsha main market are dollar billionaires lol. . Do these guys even know what $1B is .. even Messi no worth that amount.. even ronaldo the most followed celeb on Instagram just clocked $1B recently . Pogba, Neymar , Beckham them no worth that amount with all their investments , there are only 2700 billionaires in the world yet na one trader for onitsha con worth billions in dollars. Their excuse is usually that they no dey Forbes list na why grin.

Okay, so?
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by ScotMisile: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yankee101:
This is repulsive
If they had given the woman 10% of this amount would she be dead?

People who don't feed their parents well will borrow to bury them lavishly just for what people will say.

That's why there's poverty all over the land
Your problem is that you think poverty has come to be universally accepted.
Sorry, some people have overcome poverty.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by SouthSouth1914: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

Naso one dey talk yesterday say Cubana worth $1B and alot of traders in onitsha main market are dollar billionaires lol. . Do these guys even know what $1B is .. even Messi no worth that amount.. even ronaldo the most followed celeb on Instagram just clocked $1B recently . Pogba, Neymar , Beckham them no worth that amount with all their investments , there are only 2700 billionaires in the world yet na one trader for onitsha con worth billions in dollars. Their excuse is usually that they no dey Forbes list na why grin.

Hmnm! People like to live in fallacy, let them. grin
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Joseph08(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
I need to apply for another loan seeing this money I think it's useful in the kwantry.

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by maybet081: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
Don't get me wrong, I am Igbo, myself, and I do not see any thing wrong in friends making financial contributions to support one of them burying his mother or father. But imagine if same group of friends will pull together and donate to other causes, like charitable works, rural projects, scholarship, skills and entrepreneurial support funds to jobless youths within their domain, etc. Imagine how many lives would be impacted with such donations.
honestly we igbo needs to do more in supporting skills and entrepreneurship in igbo land becausee is ideal envisioned and future, mana ezikwo umunnem igbo nwere ego.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Johnken1234: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Please help a brother in need.
U.B.A.

God bless you.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Telekinetic: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
kamalbob:

Lol live cows? Why don't you purchase live "pigs"?? Why patronising fulanis now huh? Low intelligence quotient spooks
Only dumbledores think Fulani are the only people that deal in cattle... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by luvmijeje(f): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
Chrisbella24:

Have you seen the state of your account?

Zero! cheesy cheesy

So I totally understand where this frustration is coming from..

So what? Is he feeding me?

When the poor turned against them, they will be running helter-skelter.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by delpee(f): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
How many homeless widows, orphans and the poor have helped? How many millions have they spent raising others up?

All is vanity.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by lkillbrokehoes: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
luvmijeje:
What does he do? I have Google him, I still don't know the reason why he's rich. I don't know the strength of his staff, I don't know what he's paying as tax to the government but he has the gut to oppress the poor with his wealth.

If not that EFCC and the FIRS are useless, they will brim their searchlight to everyone on this list. Are those people on the list paying their staff well and are they paying their fair share of taxes.
Lol I know I will find haters like you here cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Telekinetic: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
izubext007:
[s][/s]

Meet these bastard for small 200k to start a small business, they start thinking other wise, telling u how they surffered to be where they are now. Most of them had promised some one since last year for financial assistance.
This attitude you just portrayed right here is the reason you’ve not been getting assistance. First off you should understand that it’s their money and they reserve the right to do whatever they want with it. They don’t owe you shit so do away with that entitlement mentality!

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Blackdisciple(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
The bro looks happy about the dead of his mum somehow.

Mama no see all these flex oo , but when mama is gone boom money and trucks of beers and others is being raised for her.

Tell me how mama go flex all this na??

Oh Nigerias and celebrating someone's dead.
Celebrate someone when he or she is still alive pls.

RIP mama, may you continue to be with the Lord Amen.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by membranus: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
jimmynauty:
Wasted vanity...dead burying the dead

Best comment so far.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by luvmijeje(f): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol I know I will find haters like you here cheesy

And I know I will find people like you here celebrating rubbish.

Moderators should know what they will be bringing to the front page. Enough of celebrating people we don't know their source of wealth.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by MiracleMe7: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
My people, if you have not to kill a cow for your late father or mother, pls don't carry a cow to give @obi_cubana for her mother's burial. To avoid a negative disastrous effect that will occur later.
Don't be under pressure to give cow because others are giving, you are not the same ooh.
Especially if you are from Igbo land pls avoid this grievous mistake, there is negative consequences effect that follows it that result in instant death.
Go and ask an elderly man or woman from your community about this.
Listen to the voice of wisdom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Chrisbella24(f): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
luvmijeje:

So what? Is he feeding me?

When the poor turned against them, they will be running helter-skelter.

He can sha feed your whole family cool
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by lkillbrokehoes: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
luvmijeje:

And I know I will find people like you here celebrating rubbish.

Moderators should know what they will be bringing to the front page. Enough of celebrating people we don't know their source of wealth.
Don't be mad girl, hustle hard so that you can be rich too and also make rich friends.
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Meaning say if war broke out na for Nigeria , igbo fit hire mercenary wey go fight the real civil war and even buy sophisticated weapons and ammunition!
No wonder the western world no want another Xhina or Japan in Africa, cos they see Igbos as anothertribe to spear head black man to greater heights!

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Parkleader: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hmmmm, cry And I dey here they feel depressed
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by Maski87: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
39 million naira casket,this is why I like Muslim burials
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by victorazy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
insidelife22:
Op the list is not complete
I no see my self there.
oya add asap...
Insidelife 1 na Amagunze Nkanu: 1,250 cups of Rice.

No worry u go see ur self there soon grin

Other people na there names dey dia but u want to see ursef OK!
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far by VTJN(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
jimyjames:

What sober reflection? Will sober reflection bring back the dead? They are celebrating the life that mama lived and now she's gone , it's a honor to see the great kids she raised.
Yes she was taken care of, her children are not poor

just listen to yourself, her children are not poor

You monetize everything

Burial is for nothing but sober and reflection

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.