Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How Were You Able To Recover - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Were You Able To Recover (204 Views)

How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? / How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. / How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Recover by Ojemedad: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2021
" When you had money and lost it, it is much worse than never having had it at all"

Those who have experienced this, how were you able to recover?

I have ventured into several business but got got lost in it, I mean to square one.

How were you able to stand on your feet again, I want to learn from life lessons, businesswise.

FOD, Puskin, Dominque

Thanks
Re: How Were You Able To Recover by Gravity56: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: How Were You Able To Recover by psucc(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Presently, recovery from lost is feasible due to the state of the economy for SOME KIND OF BUSINESS. While it is a boom to others especially the middlemen in the supply chain. This is the class that makes so much profit from their endeavour.

This so because the ever rising price only met some goods in their possession and they sell at exorbitant prices notwithstanding they bought so at very cheap rate.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Could Be Ideal For A Startup To Pay Technicians / Ethereum Needed ASAP / New Client Well Served

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.