Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead (39916 Views)

Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ / One Killed In Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Women / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by Blackdisciple(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Soldiers no dey use ear hear civilian protest again

But this won't stop bandits from killing them where Boko Haram stopped

Its like the armed protest will be fine oo since the army don't understand peaceful protest.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by Kenturkey048(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2021
lonelydora:
So, the military were called on Union matters? Please, what type of soldiers do we currently have in the army? Union should take this up and shutdown that facility. Oh! I remember, they are not in PENGASSAN

Reminds me of how soldiers chased all Indorama staff away from the complex.

Even with millions as salary, I can never work in any company called Dangote.

Many years ago, we had some management -union issue. Management called soldiers to disperse us, they arrived and said it is a Union issue and that they won't arrest, beat or injure anyone. But that the protesting workers should not destroy any property or fight anyone. That is how trained soldiers behave, not all those boys came out of newly from NA depot in Zaria.

Brotherly those newly recruits lack proper orientation I swear...

Naso one policewoman get issue with my mother, she pack those bunch of miscreants come our house...My dad , an ex military man,those idiots couldn't even respect that fact.Omo the matter vex me enhh?? ..

My papa no talk pim..,..the next day , him nak camouflage,.. first of all enter the woman station, go para better para for there.....Them begin beg am , say them go warn the woman, e nor go happen again...truly e nor happen again...

Then e enter the barracks wey d miscreants dey serve go ask wether discipline and respect no dey military again? ...well,,matter settle..Till date,if the woman pass our compound she dey troway her face...

I grew up in the barracks, im from a military family.The manner at which recruitment is been done in our armed forces isn't normal at all..Sometimes you see people going to depot four months gone(based on recommendation)..I done tire for this country..

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by moriss33(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2021
Those affected by the killings should burn down that factory...how can you kill People for protesting peacefully?
Who does that ??
SenatePresdo:
When Soldiers kill People's father, Mother, or relative just because they are exercising their human rights.

Tell me why people Shouldn't be happy when UGM decimate these monsters in Terrorist Uniform.

Nigeria is a Jungle, atleast Zoo has orderliness.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by West2019(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2021
God bless Nigeria Army
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by Jazzer(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=Princedapace post=103759742]with the happenings in SA, the security forces are so careful of using live bullets on the citizens... but here, u protest that ur people are getting killed and the next thing is that u are shot dead. Wow

people who defend nigeria online are evil. Nigeria is worse than a zoo.
But in Nigeria live bullet is been used
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by onuman: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2021
Cnach:

U think say aboki soldiers dey hear grammar?
Their own na destroy they no wan know.
Put igbo put human being dey go take igbo sharp sharp
It’s unimaginable for an Igbo soldier to take aim at an unarmed civilian and kill the civilian without the soldier perceiving his life at risk.

But send Abokii soldiers to civilians, they will open fire on the civilians. Worse, if Abokii soldiers are sent to Igbo area, they are going for a killing spree, like Islamic terrorists killing Americans - and shout Allahu Akbar.

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by Princedapace(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=Jazzer post=103759871][/quote]

that is so unfortunate. Many sane countries, security forces use rubber bullets and stuff that wont kill protesteters no matter how aggressive they act. I just dont know why Nigeria security forces use live bullet to check protesteters. Makes no sense.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by SenatePresdo(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2021
moriss33:
Those affected by the killings should burn down that factory...how can you kill People for protesting peacefully?
Who does that ??

It would even result to more killings, this is Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by SmartPolician: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2021
lexy2014:

NTA news is an agent of what?

Unity wink
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by authority2006(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2021
They should have known Dangote better than this. When the man sacked us unjustly after bringing all his dead trucks alive within seven months of our employment at his Cement Companies both at Ibeshe and Obajana, the man first deployed soldiers everywhere in the premises before the announcements and distribution of sack letters.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by admus14(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2021
Them say feared dead, not dead.
Dmavin:
The way humans are killed like chicken for no cause these days

Anyway, Your BUSINESS Needs a Professional LOGO:

I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for Your Business or Company for 2k Only

My Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/dmavin

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by Smooyis(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Those who killed by sword shall die by the sword. Let them kwoantinu
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by lexy2014: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

Unity wink

What are they uniting and how are they uniting?
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by ibtommy(m): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2021
A big AMEN!!!

Mikecold:

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by EMMY76: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2021
The rate at which human lives are wasted daily in this contraption is really alarming even war ravaged countries like syria and afghanistan don't experience such.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by nokspos: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Don't receive orders, blame the people at the top
Mikecold:

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2021
May Boko Haram and bandits fall on any soldier who sees killing of unarmed civilians as a game.
May such military men die where their bodies will never be found.
May God protect the ones who have value for human live and bless them to retire and go back to their families whole without any part of their boy missing.
Iseeeeee!

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by frog12: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2021
wetin be dis. SOLDIERS for dangote ??
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by dmk4life: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2021
The story is not completely true, no death recorded.

The host community went too far this time around. They are asking for the right to appoint management staff, attacked the wife of the union president and gave the workers 24hrs to vacate the premises.

The soldiers were invited to protect the people and the investment, 7peole were injured but no death recorded.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by Trustedpronet: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Buhari is killing dangote is killing too. Na was for this country o.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by IprintMONEY: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
Dangote is occutic sacrificing people every year
NO ONE IS SACRIFICING ANYONE. IF YOU WORK IN A COMPANY AND U DONT LIKE IT THERE JUST GO OUT AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER COMPANY. DONT CAUSE NUISANCE AND WHEN THEM TREAT YOUR Bleep UP U START TO RANT
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Dangote is pure, undiluted evil
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by dmk4life: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2021
lonelydora:
So, the military were called on Union matters? Please, what type of soldiers do we currently have in the army? Union should take this up and shutdown that facility. Oh! I remember, they are not in PENGASSAN

Reminds me of how soldiers chased all Indorama staff away from the complex.

Even with millions as salary, I can never work in any company called Dangote.

Many years ago, we had some management -union issue. Management called soldiers to disperse us, they arrived and said it is a Union issue and that they won't arrest, beat or injure anyone. But that the protesting workers should not destroy any property or fight anyone. That is how trained soldiers behave, not all those boys came out of newly from NA depot in Zaria.

The issue is not union vs management, but host community vs Dangote sugar.
I am not supporting the shooting, but it is still within the law to shoot either to disarm or incapacitate an attacker especially when your life or other people's life is in danger.

If you know the story of what is happening in Gewana, you will never condem Dangote.

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by hardbody: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2021
The last time i said what was on my mind, they banned me for 2 months. But I know what I think and how I feel about cruel quelling of peaceful protests which is a fundamental human right of every human and I also know what and how I feel about the death of those killing others in cold blood. It is not that I don't know what to say or how to say it, but if i say my own now, they will ban me (since they can not shoot me behind this keyboard). Karma is a beautiful lady like Chidinma and she neither forgives not forget. There is always a day of reckoning, that day may delay but it SHALL come, UNFAILINGLY.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by gbengaadeleye12: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by smartNerd: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2021
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned
about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by bergs2: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Mikecold:

BANDITS = BOKO HARAM
THE DIFFERENCE IS THE UNIFORM
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by hardbody: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2021
dmk4life:

The issue is not union vs management, but host community vs Dangote sugar.
I am not supporting the shooting, but it is still within the law to shoot either to disarm or incapacitate an attacker especially when your life or other people's life is in danger.

If you know the story of what is happening in Gewana, you will never condem Dangote.

Boss in my days with Globacom, i had the business of interfacing with host communities. We had minimal casualty figures. I traversed the length and breadth of the Atlantic ocean across Yenegoa through places like Tengele Ama, Oluasiri, Nembe, Sangana etc. I had to manage these communities including locations across Ughelli, Ozoro, Oleh etc etc. These are environments where their young men don't postpone fights or fear the army. They will tell you to bring the death now than later, but we worked with them. It is not rocket science. You don't wipe out the land owners because you are bringing development or business to their land.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by sylve11: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Mikecold:

Ah! shocked cool
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by libertrust: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2021
They can't be killing Nigerians unjustly and expect their lives and that of their family members to end well. Those they are killing are people's children, fathers, uncles, etc. And you think they will just fold their hands or say thank you for killing their beloved son or daughter. Some will certainly go spiritual to ensure that whoever it is that killed their son or daughter's life is turn upside down or even die a miserable death. So let them continue.
Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by ProlifixEnterp(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2021
Clear View Fencing is a type of security welded wire mesh fence barrier designed to bring maximum perimeter protection and excellent visibility through the mesh. V-Bends in the clear view fence panels create strength and rigidity. As a high security barrier, clear view security fencing forms a physical and psychological deterrent to unauthorized entry and break-ins.

Our clear view fence advantages
1.Anti-climb, anti-cut and 85% - 90% see-thru.
2. HD Galv and polyester coated for corrosion and rust resistance.
3.High to low security fencing options.
4.V-Bends in the clear view fencing panels create more strength and rigidity.
5.Clear view fence panels fixing to square tube post makes maximum security and strength.

Clear view fence is suitable for high, medium, and low security application as the following:
1.Warehousing isolation, workshop segmentation.
2Road, railway, airport fence.
3. Prison, military security fence.
4.Medical facilities, educational school, recreational fencing.
5.Residential areas, business district, government agencies, fence or gates.

Our wire fence is a See-through panels, Panels mounted inside post or on post face, Brackets and hardware for round and square posts, difficult to cut and climb

Our sales team are happy to discuss and assist with providing a precise specification to meet every customer’s needs; including gates to match your fencing system.

Our company though young, yet its innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose mission /contributions are to deliver an excellent services and good customer satisfaction.

Our Contacts
prolifix Enterprises
203, Iju road, Lollo ,off Iju Ishaga,Ogba, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
P: 08032140286
Email
prolifixenterprises@gmail.com

Re: Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead by GodwinIO(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2021
Na dem sabi,

Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT / Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s