Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate (24239 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate by Geenosko: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2021
omoowhe:

Calm down! Remarking doesn't show malpractice! You'll need an evidence to show that person did malpractice! And that can be proven if a person is caught in the act! It's more like arresting me for murder simply because I wrote I'm a murdering on my t shirt
Okay.
Re: UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate by Hassanmaye(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Zoo universities. SMH

You will never see this happening in IPOB owned or funded universities like Harvard, oxford, MIT etc
Why do you hate Igbos so much and the problem is you are always on front page
Re: UNIBEN Sets Up Panel To Probe 'Aggressive Malpractice' Video Graduate by redsun(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Could she have been involved in exam malpractices herself? I thought that was a satirical joke.

She could not have been that dump knowing fully well that such a bold statement can expose her academic history. However, she's right on point. Exam malpractices in Nigeria have officially become part of the curriculum; it starts from primary to secondary, and to tertiary level. The exam boards are involved, parents are involved, communities are also, and of course, the institutions that organise it.

It is the key reason why the country is going down the drain fast because there is no more uniform and standard education system that produces rational and productive people. You can't be educated without learning and putting your learning into practice that alliws you to shape, reform and create..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Randy Lecturer / 37 Kano Nursing Students In Egypt Will Return Home Over Poor Performance / FG Considers Compulsory Levy For Students In Primary, Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.