Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) (92474 Views)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
Artificial packages everywhere angry

Odewaleadesoye:
Madam Tonto why nah?

Check out more pictures from the burial ceremony of Obi Cubana's Mom here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6654374/more-pictures-obi-cubana-mums

Stop forcing 'E be things' down our throats, Oga. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Yellowtree: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
What can surgery and bleaching not do?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Aksnoopy: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
Chai! This girl toto go don wrinkle finish. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Renforce: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
ukaface:
will you go for a lady that has her before body? Be truthful

In a heartbeat bro.
My wife isn't really what you'd call a pretty lady but I won't trade her for all the women in the world

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
never knew she did surgery
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by kay29000(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lol! She has really asnwered the question. grin Whatever makes her happy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Ugandatales: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
ahnie:
Tonto has always bn razz right from time.artificial human beings every where.

Isn't that ini-edo staring at Tonto's butt?

Yeah, I noticed that too. Ini Edo was like, 'shoo, see as nyansh be like TD Board.'
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Hubofgist(f): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
I prefer to use natural herbs � to get my curves than go under the knife... that’s too risky and scary. I make the herbs myself and I’m endowed to my satisfaction.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by pacespot(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
ukaface:
naija guys will appreciate that silicon ass to a flat ass. Quote me.

Not my type though. Even a plastic surgery will make you feel less of human to me, I can't enjoy anything.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by ofiko123(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Inferiority complex

Are you sure about the inferiority complex thingy?!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by BENEAMATA: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
She no get , she go buy . Next !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by manhaley5: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
DMerciful:
Even without surgery, you can't compare a woman when she's single and young to a woman who has given birth and older, the body will be fuller with more curves.

Also posture while snapping can accentuate the curve more as seen in the second pic

You are right.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Agozie48: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Inferiority complex

Just shut up ,it's not
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by salem1996: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
ahnie:

Kai... You get microscope ni

I have to check the picture again before I even realise someone like that was there grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by godlessmind: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
ahnie:

You have eagle eyes . grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Funny. That same 'imperfect' body brought you to limelight and won movie lovers' hearts. I do no know whether this is a case of self esteem issues or doing whatever makes you feel good.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Fortez: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Idc
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Impactever(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
Folks this our Flesh is a Deceiver! Don't let it deceive you
This our body is mere saw dust which will rot and stink once we lay 6ft.
Don't Feed the Flesh and starve the Spirit man.
Don't feed the flesh in Detriment to the Spirit man!
Don't be a Captive to vanity.

Hahahaha .....any thread on Nairaland that you have NOT commented on ...DOES NOT EXIST .. .... HAHAHAHA.....ABEG DEY TAKE AM EASY OH
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by GEEBITE: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
He is a kid and doesnt have that kind of money yet.
flexyrule:
Chief, hope you're fully represented at OBA, Anambra state?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Toks2008(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Chimeluv:
Childbirth would enhance her body she no suppose do surgery undecided

Gbam. Most ladies have wide hips but it becomes accentuated with age and child birth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by orlaglobal234: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
If you like kill yourself, kokanye
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Happy2020: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Low self esteem makes females do dumb shit. All she had to to was go to the gym and eat heathy. Females are so quick to work on the outside and be or remain trash on the inside. These “quick fixes” do nothing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by nairamaniac: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

See that her first picture sha

Surgery really help most naija girls

Worllld Slawormiir!

U dey here?

Ur colleagues dey Oba dey spray money.

U dey here dey look Tonto dike nyanch
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Amotolongbo(f): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2021
Agozie48:

Just shut up ,it's not
Yet, another maggot suffering from low self esteem
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by DeRay98(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Lots of ladies usually accuse men as the cause of these inferiority complex of ladies and need to get men's attention but that's not true.
These shallow minded ladies do these to compete with other naturally endowed ladies when they see curves and fitting in pictures.
I fine pass that girl mentality is the cause, after all these kind of ladies don't submit to any man, they want to eat their cake and still have it.
But old age will expose the hidden loneliness and failure of enhancers or lack of money to maintain it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Bigpat: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2021
She didn't know she was ok, maybe Bobrisky sold the idea to her. They will all regret it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Charlie2020(f): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2021
When did she go under the scalpel? Abeg Tonto have always been curvey since her Nollywood days. Mother hood and appropriate exercise is responsible for her enhanced physical prowess not surgery
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by makavelli80(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Chimeluv:
Childbirth would enhance her body she no suppose do surgery undecided
Including fat/stretch mark filled stomach
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2021
ike nidi.

Plastic ass.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by Chimeluv(f): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2021
makavelli80:
Including fat/stretch mark filled stomach
not for every woman undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2021
She looks good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.