Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment (3020 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) / Funke Akindele Shares New Hot Pictures Of Herself In Her Luxurious Sitting Room / Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by Ajaebaby: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Just like patients at the hospital are placed on drip to hydrate them and nourish them back to health, there is a new skin care trend that uses drip to supply vitamins and nutrients to the skin to boost it and make it glow. Tonto Dikeh joined the trend days ago. Although she hates needles as she stated, she decided to undergo IV drip treatment for her skin to have a luxurious glow. She says she's loving the results, that her skin is so finer and silky and she won't be using filter again.

Check out more details and below in the link below

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=ec08035836eabba707fccad3be4e7a4e&news_entry_id=s4828b4a8210716en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_38919c4b-23fe-49f9-b14d-275b7d80e7c1&from=news

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by Oxb90: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2021
dust

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by Franzinni: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2021
I cum dey like this babe skata ... God save me o...what kind voodoo is this ?

See how cute she looks like I could hug her for days. Aaaaaaaarrrhhhh!!!!

She wears maturity well.... tonto if you see this .. I am a yoruba demon too but I won't break your heart ... at least not for a while.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by cassidy1996(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2021
This one don tire
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by booblacain(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2021
ok

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by Blacklion3: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2021
Still doesn't change the fact that that place .......You Know what I want to say wink wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
With the charcoal dot on her knee and burnt knuckles?

No glow in her skin. Just looking like plain white paper. Is that the luxurious skin?.

Let her come and polish her skin with my products. her skin lacks a healthy glow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by OBALOLA55(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

No glow in her skin. Just looking like plain white paper. Is that the luxurious skin?.

Let her come and polish her skin with my products. her skin lacks a healthy glow.

CAN WE SEE YOUR OWN SKIN angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CAN WE SEE YOUR OWN SKIN angry

Not for public view. Its only for oga on top.

Good day!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by Ghostlander: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Until you're bold enough to post your unfiltered pics like her, just shut the eff up and bounce.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by TheMan3: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wow this woman is getting old o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by Gadafii: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
dear tonto, what ever u call this bleaching, u cant bleach the middle of ur bombom
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by flokii: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
Una sure say this Tonto Dike no be albino?

The wonders of makeup on most women no be here o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Luxurious Skin After Undergoing IV Drip Treatment by Dabronze(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
We Shall see how the skin will look like in 20yrs frm now

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "Try Not To Get A Slap From Me” - Maria Tells Pere After He Ask For S£x / Actress Eucharia Insults Nigerians Who Build Palatial Houses In Their Village / I Am Very Much Alive - Papa Ajasco Cries Out { Video }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.