Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) (47247 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her PVC (Photos) / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Abdulazeez99: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2021
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is presently in Ghana at the invitation of Afia Schwarzenegger who has struck an enviable friendship with her, Igbere TV reports.

Perhaps to explore Ghana to the fullest and take memories back home as a souvenir, the beautiful actress filmed herself showing her back tattoo as she continues having a nice massage from a Ghanaian masseur.

The masseur looked momentarily confused and even forced a smile as the veteran Nigerian superstar laughed at him while teasing him with her body.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezaMsTvTWeU

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 6:57am On Dec 14, 2021
Perhaps to explore Ghana to the fullest and take memories back home as a souvenir
What's there to explore in Ghana undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by slawormiir: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn
I saw Schwarzenegger....I thought the afia is connected to the real Schwarzenegger

Damnnn....and the person doing the massage on her is a guy...damnnnnn....that niggar Ain't gonna tell me he didn't get any erection

What da hell....2022 am gonna change huzzling and my type of job to a masseur, photography and fitness instructor ...
Imagine mounting this baby girl from the back...tell her to raise her hips or just put a pillow under her belly...then slide in while you hold her Bobby with two hands...damnnnnn you will be in paradise

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Na confirm doggy style I dey see so, no be massage.

Tonto Dikeh is about to open another Clitocurrency branch in Ghana

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Shellsploit: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Arrrgggh....
I don cumm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Jidemoo: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
All for the gram

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by femi4: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Who is eating her work now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by revived2: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Her life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by tobillionaire(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Always seeking attention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Henri244: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
So sweet!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
She may regret getting the tattoo at old age especially if it's permanent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Mrniceguy007: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Funny thing be say I dey Ghana na like dis
I pray make I Waka jam her. Make I stroll comot for HK first go find her!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Shellsploit: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Kriss216:

What's there to explore in Ghana undecided

Banku and watery soup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by dareyking(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by SunOfZeus: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Clout chasing at it Peak grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by dodoatirice: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2021
You pollute air finish with that your botox yanch

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by jospepper(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Anything to remain relevant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by OtunbaBlack(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2021
O boy the masseuer dy enjoy o chai... he must be thinking about kpokpoing that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Khd95(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
This one can't survive without Media validation/attention

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by benuejosh: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Tonto Dikeh and Nairaland are like 5&6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by southsouthking(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Africa oh Mama Africa, how has thy sons and daughters sacrifice morality on the filthy alter of Fame and westernization.

Sodom and Gomorrah is coming back again..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Ogaga87(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Some people just making the internet irritating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by TBIZZY(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
I con dey feel say the guy dey give tonto something else other than tats.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by noyd911(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
So there are no better news anymore on nairaland.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Bmaster(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Lol.

I can only deduce this makes f.p to keep nairalanders busy.

Otherwise, e no worth to grace front page

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by TeeKings: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
She Ian beautiful
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by LINTUNE(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
Oh boy,but are skin fresh o, see as tattoo be like artwork for her skin.. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by EricSmallz(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2021
Tonto dike news always on dp... No b juju b that undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Menace2Society(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by spencer5: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2021
Hhhmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.