Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State (25310 Views)

Police Declare Bauchi Lawmaker, Yakubu Abdullahi Shehu Wanted (Photo) / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles / Reps Reject President Buhari’s Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by bosman4u: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
States like Lagos, Anambra, Kogi, Ebonyi states who have oil have not been declare, its now Bauchi state far north...

Attimes I wonder how this northern people take the rest of Nigeria to be.....

Lagos is officially recognized as oil producing state.

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by punta(f): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
States like Lagos, Anambra, Kogi, Ebonyi states who have oil have not been declare, its now Bauchi state far north...

They see the rest of Nigeria as fools because we have given them plethora of reasons to believe they can get away with practically ANYTHING they conceive.
Living in Nigeria as a Southern Nigerian currently is psychologically abusive.
This morning I tearfully asked my husband if there is hope. I am mentally exhausted from trying to comprehend why these Northerners cannot be checked.

I believe in a United Nigeria but…

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Decency2020(f): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
These clowns have gotten oil which is the reason for this oneness, let them go naa. Wetin remain again?
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Jolomenas: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
wuromallum:
Even if your Papa prick de produce oil you will Neva see notherners leaking your nyas as IBO clan de leak northern nyas a beg bastards who kill their mothers and fathers to make money you be the highest bastards the country ever notice do you have oil na from who do you bought the land shegu Yan durun uwa who beloved in drinking bear in human skulls. We know what you had been doing no be Kalu de sponsor Boko Haram to weakin the north na lie we will Killam soon.the ibos are those fucking their mothers Abd sisters after killing their fathers you be the real mother fuckers.
Malan stop embarrassing us please, idan baka iya turanci ba dole ne sai kayi
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by kayusely70(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
How soon?
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by theultimatep3(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2021
wuromallum:
Even if your Papa prick de produce oil you will Neva see notherners leaking your nyas as IBO clan de leak northern nyas a beg bastards who kill their mothers and fathers to make money you be the highest bastards the country ever notice do you have oil na from who do you bought the land shegu Yan durun uwa who beloved in drinking bear in human skulls. We know what you had been doing no be Kalu de sponsor Boko Haram to weakin the north na lie we will Kollam soon.

Absolute gibberish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by sultry69(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2021
osuofia2:
WHY ARE THE SOUTH ENVIOUS OF THE NORTH, BAUCHI IS AN OIL PRODUCING STATE . PERIOD, NO LONG TURANCHI
No body will discuss with long turanchi b4,but my question is, how many barrels of crude are they drilling per day?Lagos has not been included upon their thousands of barrel they are producing per day,like wise Anambra and some state in the south.

I pray you guy discover oil because southern crude oil is the only thing binding us together.Had it been it was the other way round,we would have forgotten that a country answered Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Emmyxclusive: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2021
EU member states will stop manufacturing of combustion engine by 2035, cars with combustion engine with be out of their roads completely by 2050, other countries will follow suit. Why is my country not thinking of a better alternative?? This oil will no sustain the next two generations.
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by luckingto50: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Kogi oil has been stolen by Jonathan regime and handed over to Anambra State.
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by ignis: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2021
What is Bauchi producing ?
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Jolomenas: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2021
punta:

They see the rest of Nigeria as fools because we have given them plethora of reasons to believe they can get away with practically ANYTHING they conceive. Living in Nigeria as a Southern Nigerian currently is psychologically abusive. This morning I tearfully asked my husband if there is hope. I am mentally exhausted from trying to comprehend why these Northerners cannot be stopped. I believe in a United Nigeria but…
What is wrong with northerners that is not wrong with southerners?
Your pastors and politicians told you we are the cause of your problems right?
Stupid gullible people
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by frog12: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2021
so OIL dey bauchi ??

may we extract am
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by expert1(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Splendoor:
the matter reach to weak person bone marrow..
at a cheap Price dm me for your logo and flyer design

Contact me for Banner Printing,(Flex and SAV)
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Another trends.. . Haha
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by dotedote: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2021
Thank goodness we had no cause to attack APC & BUHARI in the comment section.
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Ibkhaleel: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Sebastine1994:
abeg Islam dey give me headache.

I have studied Islam for the past 6months to know about this Religion, origin and everything, my conclusion is that Islam is a virus.

Muslims are gradually taking over France and Europe and America, everyday America law is clashing with Islamic law in America,
They want to use sharia law in America and Americans permit it.

look closely at Nigeria and you can almost smell their Islamic agenda, can't you see it. how many Muslim alhaji do you see building schools to change the illiteracy in the north.

but they would build mosque everywhere.

I really pity you guys....so Islam is your problem? You research about smtn from enemies of it whom have slandered it with no facts...

I can see you've been brainwashed into hating Islam.....

Lemme educate you a lil

Islam comes from the root word ‘salaam’, which means peace. It also means submitting one’s will to Allah (swt). Thus Islam is a religion of peace, which is acquired by submitting one’s will to the will of the Supreme Creator, Allah (swt).

Sometimes force has to be used to maintain peace. It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social elements to maintain peace in the country. Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice

Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain who could openly give the adhan, that is the call for prayers.

14 million Arabs are Coptic Christians.

Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e. Christians since generations. If the Muslims had used the sword there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.

Today the fastest growing religion in America is Islam. The fastest growing religion in Europe in Islam. Which sword is forcing people in the West to accept Islam in such large numbers?

We have seen throughout history many examples of terrorists and terrorism, for instance, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the New England Witch Hunts, Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, the IRA, the Ku Klux Klan, Timothy McVeigh, David Korresh and Milosovich, just to name a few. The evil actions of those mentioned speak for themselves, with the crimes they perpetrated against humanity. Sadly, today, terrorism continues at a feverish pace, with no end in sight. Another sad fact is that the word “Terrorism” has somehow become synonymous with the word “Muslim”. The religion of Islam is being presented by certain media and religious groups as a religion of war and violence

And the polytheist trinitarian pagans have the nerve to speak about pedophilia? 

Emperors and even Bible Prophets married girls as young as 8.  Visit the link for proofs.

Furthermore, according to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old.  Yes, THREE years old.  You read it right.
Islam is GOD Almighty's Original and Universal Faith that all of His creations must follow.  And all of the Believing creations of GOD Almighty, - at least humans, - are called Muslims, which means Submiters to the Will of GOD Almighty.
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Elliotwaveforec: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2021
The question is is oil being produced in the state? Every state that produces oil should be entitled to the 13%, e.g Lagos state.
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Ibkhaleel: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I really pity you guys....so Islam is your problem? You research about smtn from enemies of it whom have slandered it with no facts...

I can see you've been brainwashed into hating Islam.....

Lemme educate you a lil

Islam comes from the root word ‘salaam’, which means peace. It also means submitting one’s will to Allah (swt). Thus Islam is a religion of peace, which is acquired by submitting one’s will to the will of the Supreme Creator, Allah (swt).

Sometimes force has to be used to maintain peace. It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social elements to maintain peace in the country. Islam promotes peace. At the same time, Islam exhorts it followers to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression may, at times, require the use of force. In Islam force can only be used to promote peace and justice

Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain who could openly give the adhan, that is the call for prayers.

14 million Arabs are Coptic Christians.

Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e. Christians since generations. If the Muslims had used the sword there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.

Today the fastest growing religion in America is Islam. The fastest growing religion in Europe in Islam. Which sword is forcing people in the West to accept Islam in such large numbers?

We have seen throughout history many examples of terrorists and terrorism, for instance, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the New England Witch Hunts, Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, the IRA, the Ku Klux Klan, Timothy McVeigh, David Korresh and Milosovich, just to name a few. The evil actions of those mentioned speak for themselves, with the crimes they perpetrated against humanity. Sadly, today, terrorism continues at a feverish pace, with no end in sight. Another sad fact is that the word “Terrorism” has somehow become synonymous with the word “Muslim”. The religion of Islam is being presented by certain media and religious groups as a religion of war and violence

And the polytheist trinitarian pagans have the nerve to speak about pedophilia? 

Emperors and even Bible Prophets married girls as young as 8.  Visit the link for proofs.

Furthermore, according to the Jewish Talmud, Prophet Moses and his followers had sex with girls as young as 3 years old.  Yes, THREE years old.  You read it right.
Islam is GOD Almighty's Original and Universal Faith that all of His creations must follow.  And all of the Believing creations of GOD Almighty, - at least humans, - are called Muslims, which means Submiters to the Will of GOD Almighty.

Muslims do not believe in worshiping idols or moon Gods.  Nor any Muslim believes that! Crescent is the symbol on our flag is because we start our fasting month "Ramadan" when the Crescent appears, and we end that month when the full moon appears.  The Crescent is not a holy symbol.   Islam doesn't believe in holy idols or symbols to be worshiped!  The only holy thing in this world to Muslims is the Noble Quran, GOD's Revelations and Holy Scripture to us.  No person is holy and no image nor idol nor symbol is holy either:

"They ask thee Concerning the New Moons.   Say:  They are but signs To mark fixed periods of time In (the affairs of) men, And for Pilgrimage.  It is no virtue if ye enter Your houses from the back:  It is virtue if ye fear Allah.  Enter houses Through the proper doors:  And fear Allah:  That ye may prosper.  (The Noble Quran, 2:189)"

clearly moon is nothing but a tool used by the Muslims.  It is not GOD Almighty to us, nor do we use it in our worship.

Your fabricated Bible also talks about New Moons, and considers them Holy:

1 Chronicles 23:31 , Numbers 10:10 , 1 Samuel 20:5 , 1 Samuel 20:18 

The Jews even celebrated the new moon with their "Festivals" as these verses, and many more in the Bible, clearly state!  Does this now mean that the Jews worship the new moon? 

regarding the moongod now: this moongod claim is honestly the stupidest thing ever do you know that?

Quran 41:37 actually refutes this whole moongod nonsense: And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah , who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

This says that Allah created the moon, so think before Allah created the moon. Was Allah a moongod before he created the moon, very stupid and this verse alone refutes it.

Lets see paganism in xtianity...

The basic foundation of ur faith is build on paganism and satanism

The cross is a pagan symbol that was adored in Egypt thousands of years before Jesus was born. The Roman Catholic Church adopted the cross symbol at least 600 years after Jesus was supposedly crucified. 

The Vatican was constructed upon the site of an ancient Pagan sanctuary because the new is always built upon the old. In the same way Christianity itself has as its foundations the Pagan spirituality that preceded it

The evidence that Christianity was in its beginnings firmly rooted in an Egyptian-style, equinoctial mode of thinking still abounds today. The birthday of Jesus Christ was first celebrated by the earliest Church in the spring of the year. But in 345, Pope Julius decreed that the birthday (nobody knew any precise date for it, suggesting again that the entire thing was pure myth) should thenceforth be held on December 25, three days after the “death” of the winter solstice and the same day on which the births of Mithras, Dionysus, the Sol Invictus (unconquerable sun), and several other gods were traditionally celebrated. (Tom Harper, The Pagan Christ, p. 82).

The sun is born on the 25th of December, the birthday of Jesus Christ. The first and greatest of the labors of Jesus Christ is his victory over the serpent, the evil principle, or the devil. In his first labor Hercules strangled the serpent, as did Krishna, Bacchus, etc. his is the sun triumphing over the powers of hell and darkness; and, as he increases, he prevails, till he is crucified in the heavens, or is decussated in the form of a cross (according to Justin Martyr) when he passes the equator at the vernal equinox. (Lloyd Graham, Myths and Deceptions of the Bible, p. 208) 

Paul produced a religion which encompassed different contradictory elements. He took the Unitarianism of the Jews and added to it the philosophy of the pagans”. 

Paul abolished the Law, which was followed and preached by Jesus (pbuh), and corrupted the whole religion, giving it a new form. The main ambition behind all this was, in his own words, “to win a larger number” of followers; the followers of a new religion “the Pauline Christianity”.
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by izubext007: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Don't imagine because there is oil in quata they would also be in bauchi . Desert nal desert.
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by AfonjaConehead: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
The day one bloody aboki wanted to show himself with me at apapa Lagos sha....the mugu was insulting me and u kept my kool but when he insulted my mother,that was when things changed..... I show am pepper nor be small and before he could say jack na Robinson,my knee was on his chest with his back on the ground.....

These mallams deserve serious beating/koboko!!!!!

Just imagine,the mugu haven't discovered nothing,contributed nothing and the mugu is asking for 13%!!!!!
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by saintrow1: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Northerners are just fools. I can't wait for this country to split.
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Munzy14(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Penguin2:
Anambra that they’ve been drilling oil from since 2017 has not been declared an oil producing state, it is desert Bauchi.

This aboki people can be funny sometimes sha!
That desert ...grin

Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Halle000: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
UK APPROVED FREE VISA TO THE NIGERIAN STUDENTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF3muDkbiAg
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Jlow2: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Once any oil from Bauchi is exported it can be an oil producing state
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Penguin2:
Anambra that they’ve been drilling oil from since 2017 has not been declared an oil producing state, it is desert Bauchi.

imagine oh ?
This our brothers from the North just the test microphone for now .It's obvious they have something planned .

There's no OML license anywhere in the North,but someone wants to declare Bauchi an oil producing state -
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Hallabee1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aje....

i wonder how this aboki's reason maybe with their brain or their Anu.

how will Bauchi be decleared an oil producing state to'ri olorun..... Instead of you guys to gently tender your request that you are intrested in the 10% to be given to the oil producing state your here saying rubbish.

na this i go dash the man...

Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by swedbase(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Veqtor:
The northerner who brought up the motion in the first place, is a f0olish cl0wn.

Jealousy myt just kill dese people. This southern oil is the reason why they want to die ontop one nigeria, knowing that they will never ever produce oil in their region... irrespective of the billions they spend, searching for it.

Money that should go into building manufacturing industries for unemployed masses are being spent in searching for something they don't have. I wish drunkard Luggard is still alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Sincinnati: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mr Gbajabiamila, who appeared not to be sure, put the motion to question again and there was a loud “nay.”

The motion was put to vote for the a third time and again, the chorus of “nays” was very loud.
Mr Gbajabiamila had to put this joke to vote for 3 good times? Why?

It’s glaring even our own Southerners back the fulanis in oppressing Southern Nigerians.
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Tzar(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by detectivejones: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Odoyos
Re: Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State by Almaigaa: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Penguin2:

Lies.
Anambra no get Oil. grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Haruna: Why INEC Can’t Reject Senate President Lawan’s Candidacy / IG Orders SARS Operatives To Wear Uniform For Identification / Fayemi Announces 14-Day “Total Shutdown” Of Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.