Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent (20549 Views)

INEC Publishes List Of PVC Collection Centres For Ward Level Collection / 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by sureboykris(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
Na WA oooo
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by oneble: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Why dem hate Soludo? Are they scared of him winning?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by ecomalchemist(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
wow
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Moferere: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dem go learn
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by sheriffindy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
Open Door Revolution...YPP...We coming
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by sheriffindy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
Open Door Revolution...YPP...We're coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Cmanforall: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
lessonotes:
Hmmm wetin concern INEC, their own na to follow court order.

With the way it is going, Alex Reports of Accord party might just clinch it. grin grin

But Obiano and Soludo know what to do, a little billions will settle the court case. Everybody wan chop.
Write him love letter now o
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by CoolAmbience(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
Madmohamed1:
APC think they will take my Anambra from back door. Ngige you will regret it soon. We will visit you soon or prepare to take it from your grave

Who be the we?

Talk is cheap.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by samguru(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Another supreme court Governor is loading.........
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by money121(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by akdjr(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bro you can make comment without inciting treath. I know what I am saying oooo. Don't think your comment here can't be trace. As we are here just having fun with post and comment shey u no like am like that? Wether PDP, APGA, APC rule I bet you complain about governance will never stop in Anambra state. Politicians only use different platform to get to power but in reality they are all same of same. I use God beg you make comment without treath to anyone life. Use your head ooo that doesn't mean u don't know your right or you are afraid of the system. quote author=Madmohamed1 post=103766438]APC think they will take my Anambra from back door. Ngige you will regret it soon. We will visit you soon or prepare to take it from your grave [/quote]
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Ojiofor: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I always wonder why igbos participate in the zoo elections

No zoo elections in Biafra comes 2023

Says who?
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Edusouls(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Biafra would now come 2023 says who? A jobless and senseless girl like you?
KillMNKnow:

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by chiiraq802(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wickedfact:
Political abracadabra. By the time Obiano is done with APGA, Ojukwu's manhood may die of shock.

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by EXOUSIAng: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Cmanforall:
Hmmm...
I think it will be obvious that the present SPC government and INEC are working together if things remain this way for the elections.
So you are saying APC is the reason why PDP and APGA didn't do the right things.
INEC is acting according to court order....
The way some people choose to blame others for their own failure is amazing...
Maybe you want APC to help PDP and APGA conduct a proper primary elections without issues.
Your brain dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by KillMNKnow(f): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ojiofor:

Says who?
IPOB Global network
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Sen. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Uba of YPP all d way.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Olajah81: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Where is slawonnirr

We dey miss u ooo
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Ojiofor: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB Global network

Usu onwegi onu.
Who IPOB help?
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Disclaimer12: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ain't u all tired of this online chest beating ? Una never win any battle hiding behind una keypad! U fit dey one remote village like this dey threatened a minister you'll probably not gonna see till u die! Ngige na INEC? Na everybody dey sabotage una grin angry
Madmohamed1:
APC think they will take my Anambra from back door. Ngige you will regret it soon. We will visit you soon or prepare to take it from your grave

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=CoolAmbience post=103766860]

Who be the we?

Talk is cheap.

[/quote)Instead APC go rule . Anambra e beta make slowpoke rule us,they don't even have a strong,viable candidate. Another name for failure,incompetence is Andy Uba.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by frankmoney(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Both parties have themselves to blame .

Same thing happened in Rivers State between Magnus and Amaechi faction

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Madmohamed1: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Ain't u all tired of this online chest beating ? Una never win any battle hiding behind una keypad! U fit dey one remote village like this dey threatened a minister you'll probably not gonna see till u die! Ngige na INEC? Na everybody dey sabotage una grin angry
who be this please?
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Quaddafi29: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
Buhari and APC will soon bury this country. The courts re so compromised that justice is now for the highest bidder. APC knows it has no chance and see the way they want to capture the state.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by techWriter2: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Political shazam By the moment Obiano is done with APGA Ojukwu s masculinity may die of shocker
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Chikeluba25(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fake news. Then show us the list and the names listed
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by greenguy: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
APC and format, dem no dey tire.

Trying to win election by all means because they know they stand no chance.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by donbenie(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Shut up angry
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Indispensable85(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
fergie0o1:

VANGUARD

Haaaaaaaa..........these guys are satanic. I'm beginning to see what ngige meant by seen and unseen forces.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by bukarolz: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bastard you for mentioning my uncle's name for wrong reasons. This forum is filled with disrespectful idiots.

Wickedfact:
Political abracadabra. By the time Obiano is done with APGA, Ojukwu's manhood may die of shock.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by okonyia(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Seizes Shiroro, Rafi LGAs In Niger State / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja / Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.