Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent (20550 Views)

INEC Publishes List Of PVC Collection Centres For Ward Level Collection / 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by smartNerd: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but
in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by hammerDK: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
IF BUHARI IS NOT CAREFUL NEXT BIAFRA WAR WILL START FROM ANAMBRA.

APC WILL NEVER ENTER ANAMBRA.

WE WILL DIE FOR THAT.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by garfield1: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Quaddafi29:
Buhari and APC will soon bury this country. The courts re so compromised that justice is now for the highest bidder. APC knows it has no chance and see the way they want to capture the state.

Does it mean that pdp caused apc failure in zamfara
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Wickedfact: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Political abracadabra. By the time Obiano is done with APGA, Ojukwu's manhood may die of shock.

bukarolz:
Bastard you for mentioning my uncle's name for wrong reasons. This forum is filled with disrespectful idiots.

I'm sorry. I didn't know your surname is "Manhood".
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by garfield1: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Up up apc.senator Andy uba is coming
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by iokpebholo: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Las las senator Andy Uba will b declared winner and APC will take over Anambra State....B like say them use greed do Ibo ppl....U complain of APC as an anti Ibo party but u cannot organize a common primary election to send them packing...Shame shame shame.......Hope no body will blame woke this time oh
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by frankmoney(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Quaddafi29:
Buhari and APC will soon bury this country. The courts re so compromised that justice is now for the highest bidder. APC knows it has no chance and see the way they want to capture the state.
it was members of PDP and apga that took themselves to court
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
The present governor have a hand in all this.....he made a deal with Buhari n the APC to allow him second term in which in return he will hand over the state to APC. It's playing to the cards now...
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by possumpiper: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Possums Piper is the answer of how to get rid of Possums under my House Get rid of Rats Possum Piper, Call Now 02 9186 3322

How to Get Rid of Rats in the Roof
https://possumpiper.com.au/how-to-get-rid-of-possums-and-rats-under-my-house/
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by smartNerd: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned
about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Olaolufred(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Our poli-thief-cians, whether in PDP, APC, APGA and other parties (including the unborn ones) are the same.

All driven by greed.

Why is there litigations in APGA and PDP? Greed is at the center of it all.

Anyway, wherever you see a Nigerian walking on the street, you are seeing a potential greedy man walking.

That is why if they formed one million parties, each of these parties will be driven by Mr. Greed.

Though, It was those two parties (PDP, APGA) that removed their own name from the List due to their internal greed and lack of Internal democracy within them.

Remember, It was this scenario that made APC lose Zamfara to PDP. Anyway Mattawale has played smart with 2023 on sight.

Nigerians are mostly greedy, whether in Church, Mosque, Associations, Offices, Politics and anywhere.

I am a Nigerian too, but truth must be told.
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Chikeluba25(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ppl can be stupid though. Where is the INEC list to backup ur claim? Anambra election and propaganda are like 5&6
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by biglizzy: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2021
Waiting for the results

Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
lessonotes:
Hmmm wetin concern INEC, their own na to follow court order.

With the way it is going, Alex Reports of Accord party might just clinch it. grin grin

But Obiano and Soludo know what to do, a little billions will settle the court case. Everybody wan chop.
billions you said but Anambra is not Ogun state
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by caligreenhouse: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Want to buy weed online with bitcoins then Cali Greenhouse is one of the best options for you. Get the more details by visiting our website

https://caligreenhouse.info/buy-weed-online-with-bitcoins-8/
Re: Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent by psychedetrippy: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Know how the Medicinal Mushrooms benefits for health and how they work, get the overview of the Medicinal Mushrooms and shop. Visit us today!

https://psychedetrippy.com/mushroom-benefits-for-health/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Seizes Shiroro, Rafi LGAs In Niger State / Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos / Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.