Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

What Is The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In Presently? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In Presently? (625 Views)

Crypto: 20 Cryptocurrency To Buy During A 50 — 90% Crash [Pic] / How To Withdraw Your Cryptocurrency To Paypal Account / Top 5 Undervalued Cryptocurrency To BUY Now - Mycryptoafrica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In Presently? by SeunOshewaWife(f): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
I intend to purchase some Bitcoins into my blockchain wallet but I'm still sceptical about that decision because I don't understand how the crypto market works yet.

BTC or ETH? I would appreciate your suggestions, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In Presently? by KC031: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
In crypto,is better you spread your capital across selected crypto assets with good use case and potentials.Good luck.
Re: What Is The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In Presently? by SeunOshewaWife(f): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
KC031:
In crypto,is better you spread your capital across selected crypto assets with good use case and potentials.Good luck.

Do you mean it's better to buy different kinds of crypto than invest in one?
Re: What Is The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In Presently? by KC031: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
SeunOshewaWife:

Exactly! That way you smartly reduce your risk of major loss in case anything goes wrong.But remember is not just any crypto,there are hundreds if not thousands of crypto projects out there but the issue here is identifying ones with use case and potential of high ROI in near future.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In Presently? by cryptoglorious(f): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6645973/take-profits-alone-while-robot

Find out more about this robot that most crypto traders are going for.

What are you waiting for??
Are you so very busy at work or chasing some businesses and have little time to monitor your trades,let Royal Q take that stress off you.

Register here:
https://royalqs.com/h5/#/register?invite_code=fre9xrx7

And see your life change for good.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In Presently? by Konquest: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:
I intend to purchase some Bitcoins into my blockchain wallet but I'm still sceptical about that decision because I don't understand how the crypto market works yet.

BTC or ETH? I would appreciate your suggestions, thanks.
@SOW

Just a quick one lady, I wanted to
respond to this a few days back
but had some prior obligations. smiley

In order to avoid losing your shirt and/or skirt, you have to pay attention to the details below.

So, since you're relatively new
to the crypto space, you have to
focus on just one or two major assets like in other financial markets.

Then stick to only BTC since its
the most active of all cryptos
ever. Mind you, over 1,000 newly launched cryptos have failed
over the years!

Second, it depends on what you intend to do with the BTC you
want to purchase. Is it for short-term or long-term use?

If it's for long-term (buy and hold)
investments, then you have to
make sure you buy low (when the
price is not volatile or choppy
like the markets are now) and
wait for BTC price to rise over
months until you're in full profit
territory.

If you want to do short-term
trading with BTC as a newbie,
then it is NOT advisable because
of the uncertainties in the crypto
markets, and you can lose your
trading money like some people
have done. Even experienced
crypto traders are not taking
risks as of now with trading.

Just like in the stocks, and fx
markets for instance, you have
to do a lot of due dilligence and read up more on specific assets you want to invest in after going
for real time training and re-training.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In Presently? by Madir: 8:00am On Jul 20, 2021
By the way, I am trying to invest in cryptocurrencies. I just buy cryptocurrency on big drops and then sell it. I recently bought BTC on the https://bikkex.com/ exchange and then sold it. By the way, I like the low fees here, so you don't have to overpay. Now bitcoin makes it possible to earn and this is the main thing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In Presently? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2021
SeunOshewaWife:

Yes is better but, I'll advise you to buy any of the following:
BAKE
CAKE
SHIBBA
ICT
BNB

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In Presently? by AoA777: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
There are many promising cryptocurrencies you can invest on. Most of the promising cryptocurrencies are being collected for FREE as you are reading this message but unfortunately many people believe that they won't become something because they are collected for FREE. Many people are not even aware of these crptocurrencies. These categories of people will be shocked when these cryptocurrencies are listed on exchanges. Unknown to them many people have already collected thousands of these cryptocurrencies.

You don't need to spend money to collect these cryptocurrencies. Invest your time, energy and data to get these cryptocurrencies today. You will look back and smile tomorrow and realize that making wealth isn't rocket science.

(1) (Reply)

How 100 naira Is Turned Into 5 Million In A Few Months / Killer Social Media Content Ideas For Real Estate Agents / IS Primemfb. Com /apply/ .... Legit Or Scam/fake ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.