Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) (3668 Views)

SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs / SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison / Bandits Take Over Abuja While DSS, Police Go After Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

So I'm the dumb one but you can't calculate what 70% of $68 billion is?! grin Most medium to large businesses in SA take out insurance. I'm sorry for assuming a Nigerian would know what that means considering you're sharing the remaining 30% market share with 52 other African countries.
so the small companies would end up doing what and I really liked how you used the word most meaning that some people will still indeed loose there means of livelihood due to the animalistic behavior of south Africans

AND YES YOU ALSO HAVE INSURANCE FOR THE 117 THAT DIED RIGHTsad ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK "RESTORE SAVESTATE"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

No I don't and never will.

I'm saying the events of the past week are clear evidence to the world that SA resources are overstretched and more investment is needed in certain parts of the society. Do me a favour and don't rush to pull out the xenophobic card at every instance I debate u. SA problems can no longer be denied and mass illegal immigration into the country does nothing to alleviate them - it makes it worse.
your problems is you south Africans, you lot should stop being lazy in everything then maybe your problems will end
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

I don't understand pidgin, I'm South African - thats why.
I know you're not a Nigerian, and you've not been following what's happening in Nigeria
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
chiefbuchiV12:

I know you're not a Nigerian, and you've not been following what's happening in Nigeria

There are some things I follow but u should be specific about what you are talking about - in English.

Will pick this up later guys, work beckons.
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

your problems is you south Africans, you lot should stop being lazy in everything then maybe your problems will end

I like your generalisation, like how you're all drug dealers and scammers in Nigeria.

Will pick this up later, work beckons.

Here are all the lazy people who were looting according to your reasoning and that of all of Nigeria. You're seriously afflicted by ignorance and arrogance.

1 Like

Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

I like your generalisation, like how you're all drug dealers and scammers in Nigeria.

Will pick this up later, work beckons.

Here are all the lazy people who were looting according to your reasoning and that of all of Nigeria. You're seriously afflicted by ignorance and arrogance.

yep i almost forgot to add how sex is all you guys think of, continue bringing screenshots bro but all you got to do is look at yourself and you'll realize that that Nigerian nigger "HONESTFACT101" was sayin the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

yep i almost forgot to add how sex is all you guys think of, continue bringing screenshots bro but all you got to do is look at yourself and you'll realize that that Nigerian nigger "HONESTFACT101" was sayin the truth

Those screenshots are FACTS - sorry if you can't handle the truth. Most black people in SA are decent hard-working people who keep the economy running (see screenshot). Those looters are poor people who we've always known exist and have warned that their situation is a ticking timebomb - SA is referred to as one of the most unequal societies on earth. We all know that.

But u wanna paint a false general picture of stupid lazy blacks which I will not accept and will defeat - with facts ONLY.

P.s. You spoke of sex, but you're the ones breeding like rabbits in Nigeria. Your population size and growth has even been characterized as unsustainable and posing a threat to your security. Why are u having 7 children compared to just 2 in SA? That time you're the poverty capital of the world.

Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Those screenshots are FACTS - sorry if you can't handle the truth. Most black people in SA are decent hard-working people who keep the economy running (see screenshot). Those looters are poor people who we've always known exist and have warned that their situation is a ticking timebomb - SA is referred to as one of the most unequal societies on earth. We all know that.

But u wanna paint a false general picture of stupid lazy blacks which I will not accept and will defeat - with facts ONLY.

P.s. You spoke of sex, but you're the ones breeding like rabbits in Nigeria. Your population size and growth has even been characterized as unsustainable and posing a threat to your security. Why are u having 7 children compared to just 2 in SA? That time you're the poverty capital of the world.

it took you a full 30 minutes to google rubbish so you can come here to post screenshotsgrin
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

it took you a full 30 minutes to google rubbish so you can come here to post screenshotsgrin calling you lazy will only send you into another googling frenzy but still yet, bro "you are jobless"cheesy
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
clarocuzioo:

This is not the south Africa he fought for. This is not the legacy he wants to be associated with. You don't need us to give concern but you begged for our concern when they where rubbing apartheid on you. SMH.

Y'all really love to throw Mandela's name everywhere and into everything. grin grin
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

it took you a full 30 minutes to google rubbish so you can come here to post screenshotsgrin calling you lazy will only send you into another googling frenzy but still yet, bro "[b]you are jobless"cheesy [/b]

You mean this sort of jobless?

Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by heniford2: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:
Got a new TV or fridge in the past few days? Police minister wants to see the receipts or you could get arrested

After calm returns to South Africa after days of unprecedented unrest and looting, the country's police minister Bheki Cele has issued a stern warning for residents in Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal, saying they will have to produce receipts for the new items in their houses or they will be arrested.

Over the past few days, the unrest in both provinces resulted in malls being looted and properties being damaged.

Looting and violence broke out in Gauteng at the weekend after days of protests in KwaZulu-Natal linked to the incarceration of former president Jacob Zuma.

Speaking on TV, Cele said people should start preparing their purchase receipts as proof that the appliances they have in their homes were not part of the looted items.

The appliances include TVs, fridges, washing machines and stoves.

Cele said police will be going door-to-door, searching for the looted items.

“Everybody will have to be able to show us the receipts for those flat screens, fridges and all of that. This is a call we are making now.

“Prepare the receipts because if we come there and there are no receipts and the items were looted, we will loot you out of your house,” said Cele.
you guys are trying grin cheesy
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by KaideeGee(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
From grass to grace to mud...
God have mercy
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by theTranslator: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Nigeria's population has very little to do with sex
It's a result because it is located in a choice area with a confluence of many rivers
People from all over Africa migrated to Nigeria in pre historic times

I thought you were an intellectual? undecided
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by theTranslator: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
KaideeGee:
From grass to grace to mud...
God have mercy
cheesy grin
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by markkuss: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

You mean 800,000 Nigerians shouldn't be in SA, don't u? Just coz u don't know the meaning of rebuild in Nigeria don't think we're all afflicted by that deficiency.

We will rebuild - out companies are insured. 70% of insurance premiums on the continent generate in SA.

I'm sorry for assuming you even know what insurance is.

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by markkuss: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

So I'm the dumb one but you can't calculate what 70% of $68 billion is?! Most medium to large businesses in SA take out insurance. I'm sorry for assuming a Nigerian would know what that means considering you're sharing the remaining 30% market share with 52 other African countries.

Insurance will dominate banks
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:10am On Jul 17, 2021
markkuss:

Thanks for this

My pleasure cool
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:12am On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:

Nigeria's population has very little to do with sex
It's a result because it is located in a choice area with a confluence of many rivers
People from all over Africa migrated to Nigeria in pre historic times

I thought you were an intellectual? undecided

And having 7 kids per woman doesn't contribute to your population explosion? You gonna blame it on some river? LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

so the small companies would end up doing what and I really liked how you used the word most meaning that some people will still indeed loose there means of livelihood due to the animalistic behavior of south Africans

AND YES YOU ALSO HAVE INSURANCE FOR THE 117 THAT DIED RIGHTsad ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK "RESTORE SAVESTATE"

Don't hundreds of people get killed in Nigeria every week from all sorts of insurgencies and bandintry - do you even have a proper registry of deaths over there. Even Covid deaths are underreported because your systems are in ruins.

Anyway, President Ramaphosa announced this evening that businesses will be assisted in rebuilding and a solidarity fund will be set up just as we did with Covid last year. Do we'll be fine, thanx for your concern and prayers.

Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by theTranslator: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2021
TMKsouth:
And having 7 kids per woman doesn't contribute to your population explosion? You gonna blame it on some river?
that is obviously not the average

Stop being dumb

The Niger Delta region has always been very populous
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by Asahi: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2021
can somebody tell me why looting is common in SA? Is it all for Zuma?
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:
that is obviously not the average

Stop being dumb

Check the figures again. Clearly you the one who's got limitations upstairs.

1 Like

Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by Asahi: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mentally unstable weirdos. These are the same people that will attack foreigner for self inflected problems.
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by theTranslator: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

Check the figures again. Clearly you the one who's got limitations upstairs.
you said it was 7
That's false
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:
you said it was 7
That's false

When the average is 5 it means some of you have more kids than that balanced off by others who have less than 5. My goodness, literacy lessons to a so-called giant of Africa.
Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by theTranslator: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

When the average is 5 it means some of you have more kids than that balanced off by others who have less than 5. My goodness, literacy lessons to a so-called giant of Africa.
never up to seven

Re: After Days Of Unrest, SA Police Go Door-to-Door Recovering Looted Goods (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:
never up to seven

Then what's this? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sea Lion Grabs A Young Girl And Drags Her Into The Water (Photos & Video) / Most Wanted Cultist, Kidnapper Mba Boy And His Gang Gunned Down (Graphic Photos) / Nairalander Duped By A Doctor at FMC Umuahia , Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.