Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison (30298 Views)

SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs / SA Police Shocked As Thieves Dig Up Grave & Steal Corpse (PICS) / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by ebukajay184: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
IGBERETV report

South African Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison Cell (Photos)

The South African police officer, accused of killing his two girlfriends has been found dead in his cell at Westville prison.

Correctional services spokesperson Singabakho Nxumalo, who confirmed on Monday, December 19, 2022, said that Const Mlungisi Blessing Sikhakane had taken his life.

“He committed suicide by hanging,” Nxumalo told TimesLIVE.

Police had been notified, and an inquest into the death in custody had been launched.

Sikhakhane allegedly murdered Sthembile Ngobese, 23, and Enhle Majozi, 18, both from KwaNyuswa near Hillcrest, in October.

It is alleged that the officer, who was stationed at Hillcrest police station, was dating both women at the time of the murders.

Sikhakhane, 27, who faced two murder charges abandoned his bail application last month and requested a magistrate from outside the Pinetown district to handle his case.

However in a U-turn last week Sikhakhane’s attorney told the court he intended to reapply for bail.

Prosecutor Nomcebo Xulu told the court last week they received the postmortem results and are waiting for ballistic results and video footage. Regarding the requested date, Xulu said the investigating officer was going on leave until January 15.

The case was adjourned to January 19 for a formal bail application. Xulu said the state would oppose bail.

Action SA leader in KwaZulu-Natal, Zwakele Mncwango, who attended the case, said: “The families were hoping to get closure by hearing from him of what really happened and why he killed them. Unfortunately, the families will never get answers because Mlungisi decided to commit suicide yesterday inside Westville prison.

“We hope correctional services will investigate he was able to hang himself inside the prison cell."

A petition which was started by Majozi’s relative Precious Ndwalane on Change.org, has gained over 8,000 signatures in opposition to Sikhakane’s bail application, before he decided to kill himself.

"Enhle and another girl, Sithembile Ngobese (24), were both in a relationship with the police officer who is believed to have shot and killed both of them at his house. Enhle and Sithembile were shot in the head and other parts of their bodies and were declared dead by paramedics," the petition read.

"11 empty cartridges were found at the scene of the crime. The accused police officer is being held in custody and his bail hearing was postponed to November 7 2022 at the Pinetown Magistrate Court,” the petition stated.

"The accused police officer, Mlungisi Blessing Sikhakhane, took away my brother’s firstborn daughter and Nomsa’s only child. He also took the life of Sithembile.

"Two families have suffered an unimaginable loss at the hands of a man who swore to serve and protect.

"Enhle and Sithembile died a senseless and cruel death. The very thought of him walking the streets and potentially going back to his job is scary and terrifying. Our families are at risk and we don’t even want to imagine him doing this to yet another innocent family.

"Society has no place for a man like Mlungisi. The police force has no place for an officer like Mlungisi. Enhle and Sithembile deserve justice. They had their whole lives and he recklessly took away their future and left us in deep hurt and unbearable suffering."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmYm5CvtlFQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Slawomirr: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Easy one

Sail to helll

thorpido:
Where do these brute beasts emanate from?You just take people's lives like they are chickens.

He shouldn't even have been given the opportunity for suicide.He deserved a slow painful death.
As in force a hive of bees down his throat
Then rub gasoline in his mouth to further infuriates the bees

We will all sit and watch as the bees torment him from within

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Candidlady: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
angry

"Society has no place for a man like wiseone28. The police force has no place for an officer like wiseone28. Enhle and Sithembile deserve justice. They had their whole lives and he recklessly took away their future and left us in deep hurt and unbearable suffering."

They all deserve death. . If God could snatch air away from these genders this world would be a better place

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by descarado: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
That's a serial killer shocked

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Spandau: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

"Society has no place for a man like wiseone28. The police force has no place for an officer like wiseone28. Enhle and Sithembile deserve justice. They had their whole lives and he recklessly took away their future and left us in deep hurt and unbearable suffering."

They all deserve death. . If God could snatch air away from these genders this world would be a better place

The future is death by axysphiation.... grin
Toxic piece of crap! If one man don show you, why would you make hasty generalizations?

13 Likes

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Candidlady: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Spandau:

The future is death by axysphiation.... grin
Toxic piece of crap! If one man don show you, why would you make hasty generalizations?

Iknow it is not taught in schools but please still LEARN to mind your business Mr spandua

If wiseone28 was man enough he won't be taking advantage of underage girls. .

Dead gender

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by thorpido(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Where do these brute beasts emanate from?You just take people's lives like they are chickens.

He shouldn't even have been given the opportunity for suicide.He deserved a slow painful death.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Spandau: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Iknow it is not taught in schools but please still LEARN to mind your business Mr spandua

If wiseone28 was man enough he won't be taking advantage of underage girls. .

Dead gender

Ok, the future is patricide, male infanticide......in short male homicide.
Are you happy now?

Toxic woman!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Jozilinn: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
May God take control over their souls.
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Amara11: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
One has to be careful going into relationship, lots of pycho moving around nowadays.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Teeroyzimma: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wow he is crazy.

Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Y
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by NwaNimo1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by ecolime(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Naija Psychos are learners for where South Africa, Zambia & Kenya dem own dey. Bunch of weirdos.

6 Likes

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by loosecanon50(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
If he committed the crime, then he too deserves to die. No two ways about it

1 Like

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by DLSReigns: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Killing has become a hubby to some forgetting the life of their victims have no duplicate. Once taken, can't be undone.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by tunwumi: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ik
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by olisaEze(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
In all my travels around Nigeria and around the world, i have discovered that it is only in those places where beautiful girls abound that their men are most useless and easily prone to violence! No wonder Naija boiz are like gold in SA. I can’t imagine anyone killing any of those beautiful girls up there for whatever reason. Even if they’re jezebels, just boink ur own and move on! My girlfriend my girlfriend.... broda she’s not ur property, it’s just ur turn! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
He should rest in pieces.

If you kill , you will also die brutally.

Law of Karma.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by donleo92(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hmm. so person fit commit suicide for prison!!!

wonders shall never end
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by ATEAMS: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
WOW
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by bestman09(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
sad
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by loosecanon50(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Yes, in this case the man deserves death….but you’re so full of bitterness to say all men deserve death because of the sins of one man.

It’s your gender who brought sin into this world. If God had sucked out the air from eve’s lungs after she was deceived by the serpent, that is what would have made the world a better place today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Vos1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Wow he is crazy.

Bandits and Agberos have really taken over the country. Just 2 months ago 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of Ikeja but they didn’t know that I was usain bolt’s cousin, so they weren’t able to catch up. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

All I can say is It will not be well with anybody that votes for Tinubu or APC, our country must be better by force. Peter Obi is the only one that can save our dear nation.

you're an idiot
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Kizzygentle: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damn it..
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by bigdammyj: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Noted.
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by bestman09(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Madness or drug overdose?
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Tinymayour: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thank God no be Nigerian this time

ebukajay184:
IGBERETV report

South African Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison Cell (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmYm5CvtlFQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by money121(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Crime
Re: SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison by Raychee(f): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good. Let tax payer's money be directed into something more important.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Muhammed Audu 'For Fraud' / Uber Driver Nearly Jumps Into Lagoon In Lagos Over N90K Debt. Photos / Cameronian Man Stung By Hundreds Of Bees In Shocking Broad Daylight Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.