Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana (2611 Views)

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) / Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
MalcoImX:

Why can't Igbos talk without throwing in curses?

Why?
Why??
Why

Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
MalcoImX:

With the shame going on in Alaigbo, and because Buhari is not punishing you for all the crimes against Nigeria, so it's iPoB peoplenow calling others that they kill for fun.
Go and eat grass and drink cow urine for tea. Ewu Veranda poo!

Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by MalcoImX: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Davinity:
This imposter cum otulla that cannot even spell Ikwerre on his moniker is talking about love for fulani cow... They paid for it... They bought it from your nomadic herders, by the time they are evacuated from the entire south them we'll start importing hybrid cows from other countries... Then the real hunger will befall you, since you cannot survive without the south.

iPoBians and iPoBic logic.

So, you'll come to North to trade, and when you're done milking us and had become rich, you'd now import hybrid cows from other countries.

Make una hear o, my northern people. dis na iPoB talk and plan be that o!
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by jimyjames(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
MalcoImX:

Cows are now things to own because they belong to an Igboman abi?

I don't understand your question, cause not only Fulanis are into cattle rearing and it's not forbidden for igbos to buy cows from none igbos
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by MalcoImX: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Go and eat grass and drink cow urine for tea. Ewu Veranda poo!
Surprise, surprise.

See how Igbos are defending cow herders today.
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by MalcoImX: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
jimyjames:

I don't understand your question, cause not only Fulanis are into cattle rearing and it's not forbidden for igbos to buy cows from none igbos
The thing is, it's not in the nature of iPoB to talk good of cows except now, maybe because na Cubana (an Igboman) dey take cow dey do show up.
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by kellystech(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Abum onye ikwerre ,mechie eze ure afu. So fulani n'ere efi
and you think you're speaking ikwerre dialect
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by jimyjames(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
MalcoImX:

The thing is, it's not in the nature of iPoB to talk good of cows except now, maybe because na Cubana (an Igboman) dey take cow dey do show up.
I have heard many Igbos advising igbos to go into cow business so that they can spoil business for fulanis, so I don't understand, that nature of ipob hating cow meat
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by KEVIND: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Where in Ikwerre are you from (The name of your village)? Lets start from there.
Don't give me google response cos I'll ask you questions you can't get from the internet to confirm if you're really a true son of the soil.
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by Mystery9(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Did fulani love their money or not shocked
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by MalcoImX: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
jimyjames:

I have heard many Igbos advising igbos to go into cow business so that they can spoil business for fulanis, so I don't understand, that nature of ipob hating cow meat
And there are those who said they stopped eating cow meat because of Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by Benards(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
how come every igbo person is now a cow lover since obi cabana unveiled 46 cows yet they were initially forming fulani should go with their cows

Listen up u emotional peeps,fulani isn't going away from the south since u all keep buying and idolising their cows cheesy cheesy

Just shut up

Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by Davinity: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
MalcoImX:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

iPoBians and iPoBic logic.

So, you'll come to North to trade, and when you're done milking us and had become rich, you'd now import hybrid cows from other countries.

Make una hear o, my northern people. dis na iPoB talk and plan be that o!
Oga Im not a trader, I don't even like the North, the harsh weather and primitive head slamming people speaking a very annoying language... If I refine crude sell you know how much?... We'll still eat meat without the North... We can import hybrid cows, ram and goat from other countries through the Atlantic Ocean
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by ceaz4r(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Ikwere man, that is your language you typed up there. What language did you type there?
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by MalcoImX: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Davinity:
Oga Im not a trader, I don't even like the North, the harsh weather and primitive head slamming people speaking a very annoying language... If I refine crude sell you know how much?... We'll still eat meat without the North... We can import hybrid cows, ram and goat from other countries through the Atlantic Ocean

I am referring to not only you, but others who had the same thinking.

But it'd be berra to stop eating cow meat even before you start importing your hydrid cows from across the Atlantic.
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by Davinity: 5:50am On Jul 17, 2021
MalcoImX:

I am referring to not only you, but others who had the same thinking.

But it'd be berra to stop eating cow meat even before you start importing your hydrid cows from across the Atlantic.
The we cow meat we buy with our money? Are you okay?
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by oluztx: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2021
BKayy:
Aboki did they tell you that they bought all the cows from Fulani?
Incase you don't know we also rear cows just that ours are more healthy than theirs.
Like you expect a region blessed with business men to rely on a particular group for importing what they use Daily?
Investigate first before you expose your ignorance online

Poster is a yorubba. When yorubba talk or write, I know. Ordinary Fulani or Hausa will not think like that since it's a good business for them if Igbos buy all those cow from them. But afonjas don't understand that.
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by Oracleforce: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
how come every igbo person is now a cow lover since obi cabana unveiled 46 cows yet they were initially forming fulani should go with their cows

Listen up u emotional peeps,fulani isn't going away from the south since u all keep buying and idolizing their cows cheesy cheesy

You better thank your God that Naija hasn't break....even your sultan of Sokoto can not kill 40 cows..

.it is one thing to produce the cows and it is another thing to get buyers....or else they will all die and waste ..so, who is more important?/ the seller or the buyer....?

Cow rearing is one of the cheapest businesses to do in Nigeria because cattle rearers are not paying tax but market women do pay tax...if all southerners venture into the business of cattle rearing....una go suffer...

Nothing dey una heads than violent and terrorism.

Tueh Kelebe....I spit on their dirty heads
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by jimyjames(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2021
MalcoImX:
And there are those who said they stopped eating cow meat because of Fulani herdsmen.
Is obi cubana one of those?
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2021
On this platform ,we saw a UNN female graduate rearing cows. She's not a Fulani.

There are others out there.
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by Sicilyjones: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Igbos love cow pass aboki/fulani people, forget the pretense
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by Obdk: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Listen up u emotional peeps,fulani isn't going away from the south since u all keep buying and idolising their cows cheesy cheesy

Cure your ignorance....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/ranching-akwa-ibom-imports-2000-cattle-from-brazil/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjWypDvkOrxAhWP_qQKHQrjD14QFjAAegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw2jTMksJZripPRnv80LWLis
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by chidyke77(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

which hole are you crawling out from? Your post shows how intelligent your are.
Re: Igbo Hypocrisy: They Hate Fulani But In Love With Fulani Cows such as obi cubana by MalcoImX: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
jimyjames:

Is obi cubana one of those?

He doesn't look like one of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afreximbank To Support Nigeria’s Digital Switch Over Project / "To Pee Or Not To Pee?" - Daily Trust, Northerners Mock Tinubu / SDP Forms Alliance With Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.