Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

JUST IN!!! Presidency Blasts Primate Ayodele Over 2040 ‘break-up’ Prophecy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / JUST IN!!! Presidency Blasts Primate Ayodele Over 2040 ‘break-up’ Prophecy (220 Views)

What If U Wake Up And It 2040 What Will U First Google ? / Fraud In Presidency: NASS Approved Over N232m To Non-existing Office Of Buhari’s / Nigeria Can Reach Self-sufficiency By 2040 – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Presidency Blasts Primate Ayodele Over 2040 ‘break-up’ Prophecy by Mjblog(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
The Presidency has reacted to the recent prophecy by a Nigerian prophet, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, where he claimed that Nigeria’s corporate existence would not survive till 2040. NAIJALOADED had reported that the renowned prophet, during the launch of the 2021/2022 edition of the “Warnings to the Nations,” a compendium of prophecies for countries of the world, the prophet said the country would soon disintegrate, saying it would be bloodless. click to read more https://www..ng/sport/i-am-leaving-arsenal-star-defender-dumps-club-for-marseille-see-details
Re: JUST IN!!! Presidency Blasts Primate Ayodele Over 2040 ‘break-up’ Prophecy by fourboys: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
U mean the north

(1) (Reply)

Video: How Many Of Us Was Good At Tgis Game As A Kid? / PMP Certification Bangalore / I Witnessed A Woman And Her Murdered Son In The Room Where I Was Being Held By K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.