Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Witnessed A Woman And Her Murdered Son In The Room Where I Was Being Held By K - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Witnessed A Woman And Her Murdered Son In The Room Where I Was Being Held By K (219 Views)

Snake In The Room At Midnight! / Tipper Driver Kills Pregnant Woman And Her Children In Anambra, Flees. Pics / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Witnessed A Woman And Her Murdered Son In The Room Where I Was Being Held By K by anythingcelebri: 5:55am On Aug 04, 2021
Few hours after he was kidnapped, Felix Adekunle, 14, miraculously escaped. In the Okemapo region of Owo, Ondo State, Felix said he was kidnapped by some individuals who were inside a Toyota Camry automobile with tinted glasses. After school on Monday, he said, "I was selling slippers when the incident occurred." I opted to sell in the market. Continue reading

1 Share

Re: I Witnessed A Woman And Her Murdered Son In The Room Where I Was Being Held By K by bewla(m): 7:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Shine your shocked

(1) (Reply)

Secret Behind High Demand For Smile Design Dentistry Revealed! / Bbnaija: Pere Vows To Frustrate Whitemoney's Strategy In The Game / How Does Party Defection Affect Governance In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.