Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Teachers And Pastors Of Nairaland Forum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Teachers And Pastors Of Nairaland Forum (606 Views)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 / Preachers And Pastors Receiving Monthly Salary For Preaching The Gospel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Teachers And Pastors Of Nairaland Forum by wakes: 6:31am On May 12, 2011
There is a call in the house, if you are God's servant, called and sent by God, identify yourself as we prepare for this years INTERNET EVANGELISM DAY MAY 15, 2011. For details, visit www.internetevangelismday.com.
If you are called by God for online ministry, then say with me: I AM THE ONE, THIS IS THE PLACE, NOW IS THE TIME.
You are blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Dying To Be A Saint! (the Late Pope John Paul) / The Old Life And The New Life / I Am Not A Pentecostal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.