Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Drug Rehabilitation Center - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug Rehabilitation Center (288 Views)

Mental Health Rehabilitation Center California / Ugwuanyi Directs Rehabilitation, Upgrade Of Agwu General Hospital / Drug Rehabilitation Center Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Rehabilitation Center by okiemuteokiss(f): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Pls famz I need help urgently...
My friend called me this afternoon and he told me his problem is drug.....
I really liked this guy but his attitude pushed me away from him, he doesn't have phone, he refused to continue with his education... I tried sending money most times for food and to take care of himself. I got fed up when I sent him money to buy phone and he ended up using the money to buy drugs... It's been months we talked... I got an unknown call today and unfortunately it was him begging me to help him get to a rehab center that his life is wasting away, he said I should not send any money to him cuz he will use to buy drugs, he said he can't stay without smoking that drug even if it's his last money for food he will use it to buy drug...
The issue is I based in Lagos and he's in bayelsa yenagoa, I don't know any rehab center in yenagoa or how to go about it...
Pls someone should help me out with any information... Thanks
Re: Drug Rehabilitation Center by osato45: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
U could search for rehab centers in lagos, check their cost and if you have money to bank roll it, you go ahead. The rehab centers have facilities to house their patients, provide food and treat them as well
Re: Drug Rehabilitation Center by okiemuteokiss(f): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
osato45:
U could search for rehab centers in lagos, check their cost and if you have money to bank roll it, you go ahead. The rehab centers have facilities to house their patients, provide food and treat them as well
I can't afford to bring him here to Lagos..
Is there no rehab in bayelsa state?
Re: Drug Rehabilitation Center by shox(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2021
okiemuteokiss:

I can't afford to bring him here to Lagos..
Is there no rehab in bayelsa state?

Take him to nph Abeokuta

It’s quite affordable

1 Like

Re: Drug Rehabilitation Center by okiemuteokiss(f): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
shox:

Take him to nph Abeokuta

It’s quite affordable
Thanks,
I'll check dat out on Google

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With This Head Infection / 8 Common Eye Changes And What They Reveal About Your Health / But Should You Be Worried About Your Enlarged Neck? GOITRE Problem!…hurray!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.