Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

But Should You Be Worried About Your Enlarged Neck? GOITRE Problem!…hurray!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / But Should You Be Worried About Your Enlarged Neck? GOITRE Problem!…hurray!!! (289 Views)

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. / Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? / I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

But Should You Be Worried About Your Enlarged Neck? GOITRE Problem!…hurray!!! by vikyembassy2000(f): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2021
But Should You Be Worried About Your Enlarged Neck?

GOITRE PROBLEM!…Hurray!!!

Having a goitre/goiter problem is not really age bound, anyone can have it, even children can. a goitre is usually as a result of iodine deficiency although there are others.

Following symptoms:

A swelling at the base of your neck that may be particularly obvious when you shave or put on makeup
A tight feeling in your throat
Coughing
Hoarseness
Difficulty swallowing
Difficulty breathing
Although not all goitres cause signs and symptoms, so don’t be scared if u don’t have any of these signs or symptoms

But, Should You Be Worried About Your Goitre?
Having a goitre is usually painless… But it can be embarrassing and very discomforting. To make matters worse, the condition can lead to life-threatening complications.

a large goiter can cause a cough and make it difficult for you to swallow or breathe.

Treatment depends on the size of the goiter, your symptoms and the cause. Small goiters that aren’t noticeable and don’t cause problems usually don’t need treatment.

however is not advisable to leave it since its small. It can enlarge when it is inefficient in making thyroid hormones, inflamed, or occupied by tumours. It can become larger due to growth of one or more discrete lumps (nodules) within the gland.

so, if you have a small goiter it is highly recommended that you “nip it in the bud” before it grows and becomes uncomfortable or life threatening...

Like i said the most common cause of a goiter worldwide is a lack of iodine in the diet or underproduction of the thyroid hormone or the presence of nodules in the thyroid itself.

People living in areas where iodine is in short supply and who don't have access to iodine supplements are at high risk of goiters. Being female. Because women are more prone to thyroid disorders, they're also more likely to develop goiters... So you see is not only your cars and generators needs service every 3 to 6 months your body do too to help put things in check.

The goodness is that we have natural product's that'll help you out both in treating and prevention, what are you waiting for send a DM to get rid of it permanently

Call or WhatsApp me on +2348086969372.
Instagram; @vikyembassy2000

(1) (Reply)

Gov Emmanuel Breathes Life Into 117 Year Old Akwa Ibom Hospital / How To Tighten Your Loose Skin After Pregnancy / Are You Still Using Tooth Picks ??? Whyyyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.