Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? (379 Views)

Please Help Explain This Dream To Me / I Still Don't Understand This Dream Of Mine. / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? by ICTWeb: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Check if you can interpret this dream?

It might be a bit lengthy with more details but firsts let me explain some crucial things.

I toast two girls the same day just within 15 or 20 minute intervals.

I will call them A and B because of privacy.

I really like the first one which is (A) because she has massive ass that scatter my Brian but not a pretty face or skin. My reasons are because right from childhood big ass is my preference in women it's highly attractive to me. The second girl which is (B) is more modest and has more prettier face, skin and better body build with nice big ass as well. But the first girl ass is really massive like something that is uncommon or easily seen around and it's what men will stir at if you know what I mean.

Here is the problem. The both of them are interested in me from our conversation so far. But the fact everything happened the same day is something I really don't understand.

And the second girl (B) I think will be more easy for me to lash or get hold of emotionally and probably control compared to the (A) our communication on phone is more smooth and lengthy compared to (A) but physical communication is more interesting and lengthy with (A) and my feature business plan is similar with (A).

My reasons was that the girl with big ass (A) is business oriented and she has her store and business concious personality. And she want to know me more, understand me more, my intention, reasons and interest in her. Don't mistake this she really likes me but probably because of her biggest behind, I believe she must be alerted because that only will attract all men to her who only want to lash. I know I can lash her it's just patient and all of that.

The both of them are very churchy probably because of their ages. They go to church for prayers, They are looking to settle down at all cost and all of that if you know what I mean.

The (B) plan to come see me on Sunday and while the (A) is having a reserves like she doesn't know yet if it will work this sunday maybe yes or maybe not. Because of that I am pressuring (B) to see me on Saturday because Sunday is not sure she has accepted Saturday and I might still invited her Sunday of need be.

Here is the dream I had some days ago. And some few introduction of myself. I am a web dev and who is into ICT for a living.

And in this dream I build two website for the two of the girl's (A) & (B). The website I build for (B) was suspended next day. But the one I build for (A) was still online and running before I wake up. The dream has been disturbing me and I am still communicating with both of them like nothing happens.

I need this dream interpretation.

If anyone can interpret this dream let me know as not everything that glitters is Gold.
Re: Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? by illicit(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Meth
Re: Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? by Zaxbash1: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
O8187841776 whatsapp me
Re: Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
What it means is that you cant toast and lead to ladies on at the same time. You can only do one at a time. That was why one of the website had to stop running.

Why would you even do such? To think you're already planning to lash them?

Remember what goes around, comes around.
Re: Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? by ICTWeb: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
CharisEleos:
What it means is that you cant toast and lead to ladies on at the same time. You can only do one at a time. That was why one of the website had to stop running.

Why would you even do such? To think you're already planning to lash them?

Remember what goes around, comes around.
lol. What a man and women be doing if not lashing.

Women are unstable species and that why it's good to have a number of them. So if anyone is going opposite you can settle for the other one.
Re: Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? by chukwuibuipob: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
sad Eat enuf Eba and go back to redream
Re: Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Building two websites for both ladies means you have/ or about to open your heart/life for both of them to come in. The website you built for "B" was suspended, meaning your relationship with her, will not last as that of "A" who's website kept running till you woke up.

Stop fornicating, go and marry.
ICTWeb:
And in this dream I build two website for the two of the girl's (A) & (B). The website I build for (B) was suspended next day. But the one I build for (A) was still online and running before I wake up. The dream has been disturbing me and I am still communicating with both of them like nothing happens.

I need this dream interpretation.

If anyone can interpret this dream let me know as not everything that glitters is Gold.

1 Like

Re: Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
even without the dream, na lady A you need.

the dream was just a confirmation
Re: Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? by ICTWeb: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2021
anthonyuncle:
even without the dream, na lady A you need.

the dream was just a confirmation
only time would tell.
Re: Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? by anthonyuncle(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2021
ICTWeb:
only time would tell.

even a rolex or grandfather's clock won't tell better

(1) (Reply)

U / Happy 19th Wedding Anniversary To Bishop Feb & Pastor Laurie Idahosa / Wish Someone Merry Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.