Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo) (1139 Views)

BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo) by Flazemedia: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
[url][/url]https://flazemedia.com.ng/kanayo-o-kanayo-shows-off-stash-of-money-meant-to-be-lavished-at-obi-cubanas-mothers-burial.html

Popular Igbo businessman, Obi Cubana's mother burial continues to make headlines after he received over two hundred cattle as gifts to support the funeral.

Celebrities and Nollywood stars across the country also showed up to support and honour the businessman.
Read More
[url][/url]https://flazemedia.com.ng/kanayo-o-kanayo-shows-off-stash-of-money-meant-to-be-lavished-at-obi-cubanas-mothers-burial.html

Re: Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo) by Illuminatiship(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo) by Goldbw122(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo) by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

The beauty of life is the smile we put on the faces of people around us
Re: Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
Not move.

Blood money doesn't move me and can never move me. Those who have eyes have seen where this cubana money is from.
Re: Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo) by Bigredmachine: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Not move.

Blood money doesn't move me and can never move me. Those who have eyes have seen where this cubana money is from.

Madam abeg show me the way...
Re: Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo) by Promotions: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Not move.

hmmm please what made you conclude say na blood money?
Re: Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo) by Jerryherd: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2021

I love birthdays , anniversaries, marriages glamourised like this... But your mother's demise require sober reflection and not fanfare... Are you happy she died and she's decaying with you not knowing where her soul is heaven or Earth

Re: Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo) by WibusJaga: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Money Is Good! See How Obi Cubana Buried His Mother (photo) by NORSYK(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obi Cubana sprays 1 million naira on Uche Warrior (sir Warrior Junior) as he performs live in Oba watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m84bVclh5A

(1) (Reply)

Woman Makes £18,000 Just By Farting On Camera (PHOTOS) / Photos From Sina Rambo’s Davido Cousin Court Wedding / Nigerians Reacts Heavily As Tems Sparked Pregnancy Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.