Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? (490 Views)

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / “why Are You Pained About My Happiness?” – Tacha Replies Shade Ladipo / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? by Muna4real(f): 12:56am On Jul 17, 2021
This is how I feel about the burial of obi cubana and some comments of jealous tribal bigots on Nairaland. There are two sets of people who are pained by this burial. First are the tribal bigots, secondly are the poor ( vanity Crew)

Let's start with tribal bigots here. I've been reading the comments here on Nairaland and I must say that they are really interesting. Especially those attacking the igbo race and accusing them of being frudstars, ritualists, and bla bla bla. Sometime ago,Arewa boys made a show on Twitter during their salah celebration. You guys kept mute. Nobody bothered to ask if they are ritualists or not. You just praised them all along. You bigots didn't ask them if they have fed the millions of poor and hungry northerners. They flaunted private jets and expensive cars for just a religious celebration. You didn't ask if those things would take them to heaven. So,why then are you pained for just a burial ceremony? Hypocrites. There is nothing wrong with showing off wealth. Igbos are not the first to do it and they won't be the last.

As for the second group, why shed tears for another man's money? I'm sure cubana once had your kind of mentality, but it changed. What you should be praying for is that God should bless you beyond measures. Then we would see how you feed the poor and how you bury your dead.

Re: Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? by OwenJesse27(m): 5:00am On Jul 17, 2021
Muna4real:
This is how I feel about the burial of obi cubana and some comments of jealous tribal bigots on Nairaland. There are two sets of people who are pained by this burial. First are the tribal bigots, secondly are the poor ( vanity Crew)

Let's start with tribal bigots here. I've been reading the comments here on Nairaland and I must say that they are really interesting. Especially those attacking the igbo race and accusing them of being frudstars, ritualists, and bla bla bla. Sometime ago,Arewa boys made a show on Twitter during their salah celebration. You guys kept mute. Nobody bothered to ask if they are ritualists or not. You just praised them all along. You bigots didn't ask them if they have fed the millions of poor and hungry northerners. They flaunted private jets and expensive cars for just a religious celebration. You didn't ask if those things would take them to heaven. So,why then are you pained for just a burial ceremony? Hypocrites. There is nothing wrong with showing off wealth. Igbos are not the first to do it and they won't be the last.

As for the second group, why shed tears for another man's money? I'm sure cubana once had your kind of mentality, but it changed. What you should be praying for is that God should bless you beyond measures. Then we would see how you feed the poor and how you bury your dead.

If you can not tell us the source of income of this guy's please

Re: Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? by moriss33(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2021
See jealousy & envy
Hahaha....go & hustle make u no dey envy ur fellow man
OwenJesse27:

Re: Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? by Muna4real(f): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2021
OwenJesse27:

The little data you used to type this rubbish would have been used to check is source of income on goggle. Let me save you the data.

Obi cubana is the founder of cubana group- a hotel and club business here in Nigeria. He's a big name in the hospitality industry. Not just that,he also owns estates in the country. Now you know what he does, can you please shut up whenever his name is mentioned. Thank you.
Re: Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? by moriss33(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2021
You get time to dey reply fools who are filled with envy & jealousy...u dey try ooo
Muna4real:

The little data you used to type this rubbish would have been used to check is source of income on goggle. Let me save you the data.

Obi cubana is the founder of cubana group- a hotel and club business here in Nigeria. He's a big name in the hospitality industry. Not just that,he also owns estates in the country. Now you know what he does, can you please shut up whenever his name is mentioned. Thank you.
Re: Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? by NORSYK(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2021
Obi Cubana, Cubana chief priest and Indabosky spraying money on musician in Oba yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0WZPnWWmU
Re: Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? by OwenJesse27(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2021
Muna4real:

He gave him the money to build a hotel or a club...?
Re: Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? by OwenJesse27(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2021
moriss33:
See jealousy & envy

This how people like you supported hushpuppy till he was finally arrested
Re: Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? by OwenJesse27(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
moriss33:
See jealousy & envy
Am asking a valid question
Re: Obi Cubana: But Why Are You Pained? by moriss33(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oga go & hustle....make other people dey inquire about the source of ur wealth.
Ur envy too much...e dey smell reach this side
OwenJesse27:

This how people like you supported hushpuppy till he was finally arrested

Sound Sultan Night Of Tribute (video) / See What Most Men Are After Women For Don't Laugh Alone Please Share. / Earning 5k As A Lawyer Made Me Choose Comedy — Man Like MC Lively