Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

“mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven” Alex Ekubo To Obi Cubana (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven” Alex Ekubo To Obi Cubana (video) (785 Views)

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness / Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven” Alex Ekubo To Obi Cubana (video) by woloadedCEO: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2021
Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo who attended Obi Cubana’s mom burial in Anambra state, has revealed what he learnt from the party.

According to Alex Ekubo, there are three types of money, namely, Nigerian money, Igbo Money and Anambra money

The actor, in a post via his IG page, also stated that Cubana’s mom would win the Ghost of the year award in heaven owing to how extravagant her burial ceremony was.

He wrote, “I learnt a vital lesson yesterday.

There are 3 kinds of money in this World.

There is Nigerian Money

There is Igbo Money

Then There is ANAMBRA MONEY.

You see this last one I mentioned.

If skin no full, no put body.

Pùta Dia… �

@obi_cubana no worry, Mumsy don win Ghost of the year for Heaven.

USE LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEO

https://woloaded.com.ng/mumsy-don-win-ghost-of-the-year-for-heaven-alex-ekubo-to-obi-cubana-video/

Re: “mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven” Alex Ekubo To Obi Cubana (video) by Vinstel: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2021
Very insensitive joke

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not From Akwa Ibom But I Feel We Should Support #queenmercyatang #bbnaija / Bbnajja Maria And Pere In HOH Caught Discussing White Money (video) / Bbnaija: “I Hope I’ve Not Been Judged By My Actions”- Tega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.