Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) (754 Views)

“mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven” Alex Ekubo To Obi Cubana (video) / Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value / Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by TMSMedia: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
“Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven" – Actor Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana (Video)

Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo has stated that businessman, Obi Cubana’s late mother has won “Ghost of the year” award in Heaven, IgbereTV reports.

The actor stated this while sharing a video about what he learnt from her lavish burial ceremony which held in Oba, Anambra state, on Friday, July 16.

He wrote,

“I learnt a vital lesson yesterday.
There are 3 kinds of money in this World.
There is Nigerian Money
There is Igbo Money
Then There is ANAMBRA MONEY.

You see this last one I mentioned.
If skin no full, no put body.

Pùta Dia…

@obi_cubana no worry, Mumsy don win Ghost of the year for Heaven.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRauIjijg11/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rt-BvKcuiE

Lalasticlala

Re: Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by Gentlerespect76: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ekubo, you are damn right, literally!!
Re: Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by SUCKCESSFUL: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
So this Alex guy is Igbo? shocked

Anyi apalie like palliative? grin
Kai, money good o.

Igbo Amaka cheesy
Re: Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by NORSYK(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven" – Actor Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ud3HntTLQ
Re: Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
There is nothing like that.

She will end up returning to humus like other corpses
Re: Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by Bluntguy: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
For Deji Adeyanju's information, Obi Cubana is not Hushpuppi. Anyways, posthumous congratulations to Cubana's mumsy on her well deserved award.
Re: Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by Bluntguy: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

Anyi apalie like palliative? grin
Kai, money good o.

Igbo Amaka cheesy
Alex Ekubo is from Arochukwu in Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by Bluntguy: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:

I fancy you a lot. Please be calming down and let's have fun. Alex was only joking.
Re: Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bluntguy:

Alex Ekubo is from Arochukwu in Abia state.
I thought he is Yoruba, never knew that he's igbo.
Re: Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by folake4u(f): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
This Alex guy is a clown. grin
Re: Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by kenzysmith: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
I dey here dey here dey do 16k work . how I take receive my salary after what I saw at Oba

Re: Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by kenzysmith: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Poor man reduce the anger I no the frustration too much

Re: Alex Ekubo Tells Obi Cubana: Mumsy Don Win Ghost Of The Year For Heaven (video) by Ajibade123(m): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Anyi apalie like palliative? grin Kai, money good o.
Igbo Amaka cheesy
no o he his Fulani

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Emotional Reaction When She First Heard Brandy’s Vocals On Her Son / Davido Buys Zlatan’s T-shirt For £5000 Worth N2,716,590.17 (Video) / Bobrisky Posts Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted Photo Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.