Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How To Turn A Prospect Into A Customer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Turn A Prospect Into A Customer (235 Views)

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / 3 Ways To Sell To A Prospect / What To Do When A Prospect Says I Will Get Back To You. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn A Prospect Into A Customer by Solo777(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2021
HOW TO TURN A PROSPECT INTO A CUSTOMER

Client: How can I turn a prospect into a customer.

I hear lots of NO and 'I'll get back to you"

Me: Its quite simple. You already know all the possible objections a customer would give you.

Whenever you hear, I'll get back to you...

Respond with something like " I understand. We all need sometime to make decisions. But what's stopping you from making a decision now?

Two things happened there.

1. You agreed with them so it doesn't look like a confrontation.

2. You're digging for an objection ( that you're already prepared for).

It could be that she doesn't like the colour, product type, your price, location etc.

Once she opens up, you can close her quickly.

I've discovered that in sales, its about asking the right questions at the right time.

Once your questions can meet them exactly where they are, your chances of closing them are high.

If you're tired of posting online with little or no sales and you'll like me to coach you to outsell your competitors, grow your business and make more sales in the next 30 days or less.

Then Join my 1 month coaching program. It doesn't matter what you sell, our successful sales strategies would help you with or without Facebook paid ads to make more sales online.

To join,send a WhatsApp message to 08179687499

(1) (Reply)

We Need Kunzite Solid Mineral / Bitcoin For Sell @ Rate Of #450 Per $1 Dollar Amount Available $80 Neteller / WhatsApp: Have You Experienced This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.