Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua (67252 Views)

SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Fredmatic(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
CharisEleos:

It's after the final judgment (white throne judgement) that everyone will know their faith.

No you are wrong, you are trying to say those in the Bible like Abraham who died many years ago don't stil kn where they belong till after the white throne judgement
The white throne judgement is the final punishment for the sinners or those who are not in Christ. The Bible call it second death and blessed are those in Christ who will no or partake on it. Which means their stand is already known since.
So you are either in heaven or hell when you die, which depend how you leave your life on Earth. There are example in the Bible fr or you read
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by BlackJudas: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Are you so blind that you couldn't see the date on the letter?? 15th of June, this is July. Don't be dumb and blind at the same time abeg
Masturbator2020:

Was not golden at all..If backlash didn't followed this condolence wouldn't have come. Imagine a man that died weeks ago,his fellow pastor just remember to send condolence today.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by zoedew: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Truly all mankind shall meet at the judgment seat of Christ to receive the reward for all done in the flesh i.e. while alive! Baba Adeboye smartly deployed scriptures. That is not to be as an approval of the ways of TB Joshua while alive. Whether TB Joshua was of God or not should soon be revealed now that he is no longer around to cover up what was previously unknown about him, SCOAN and the 5th Floor at SCOAN!
2 Corinthians 5:10
“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.”

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Simeonjoe1: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Aganju849:

You people don't read. And you hardly think too...so sad
No you're the one not thinking he said there'll meet at Jesus feet which is as if TB Joshua is already there. So it's in effect saying if he dies (Adeboye) he'll meet him there. But the question is why will there be a resurrection since everybody that died has already gone to heaven or hell(according to what you believe)?
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Fredmatic(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
phemmyfour:
read your Bible

1 Thessalonians chapter 4: “For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call and with the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

You are write, but what will make the dead body rise if the spirit of the person is not in it?

Those spirit which are with the Lord since will come back into there bodies and will rise from the grave at the sound of the trumpet and not just the died body on it own
Likewise the sinners who spirit is currently in hell to, will be raise up at a different date (is his spirit coming into his body) to be punished
again finally at the white throne judgement .

So it is either you are in heaven or hell, no middle ground. It is the body (i.e flash) remain in the grave no t the spirit
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Mohbola(f): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
May God rest the soul of the departed
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Akharmony: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
PROPHET TB JOSHAU DEATH IS NOT AN UNTIMELY DEATH. MAN WEY DON DIE TO THE WORLD BEFORM HIM DIE. FOR ANYONE TO STAND SUCH CRITISM AND STILL DOING GOOD IT RAKE GRACE FROM GOD.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Thinktwicemybro: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Vickyvice:
u are a proper fool, what I wrote has nothing to do with validity or not of a letter. My write up is focused on telling people that dead people aren't in heaven as taught by God's of men as written in d said letter. ozuo u can't even read before abusing your father. That's a confirmation of how flat like 100 yr old slippers ur brain is. Gullible and blind follower of mere man

Your pain has been noted. Nobody needs your preaching. Go and open your own church if you will see a single soul there and stop being foolish. Eweure

1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by micole11(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Haha,body way don decay naim spirit go enter back..hear ursef naw..Jehovah witness organisation can do better I suppose..
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
At last.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Aganju849: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

No you're the one not thinking he said there'll meet at Jesus feet which is as if TB Joshua is already there. So it's in effect saying if he dies (Adeboye) he'll meet him there. But the question is why will there be a resurrection since everybody that died has already gone to heaven or hell(according to what you believe)?

That's their belief system not mine. But am familiar enough with it to know that you only meet at Jesus's feet on judgment day. You're supposed to just sleep until then grin So nobody is with Jesus right now they're all asleep in their graves, supposedly
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by helicoptarr: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Clearly quoted out of context!
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Renforce: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
illicit:
undecided

So Jesus is not coming again

Na go we dey go meet am

Isoright

Mk una no dey make person dey laff nau grin

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Lightorder: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
I will be here to prove to everyone that this is fake news and Rccg will come to refute it. Thank you
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by gudugudumeje: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
AFTER-THOUGHT. Holier than thou syndromes at play with damning consequences on their reputation here on earth and in heaven. They have given judgement to themselves.DV.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by seglabsy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
wonderr:
it was a little bit late for my likening
check the date, everyone should just be careful of whatever they say
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by TiglathPILESER: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of the dead is a normal thing.

Whether Papa Adeboye says this or Not is does not Matter.

Whatever anyone says does not Matter!
We as Humans, can only Deceive ourselves! We cannot Deceive GOD ALMIGHTY.

What Matters is not What Humans know about us.
What Matters is What GOD Knows about us..

But let me say this,
Those who are Spiritual both Good and bad may know this. I don't care what anyone says, This is What I Know,
There were Deep Spiritual Encounters and Battles in the Spiritual realm , which resulted in the death of the Prophet. He was taken away in the Spiritual realm about 48- 60 hrs before he was declared dead in the Physical. Except he repented before he Physically died, then it is unfortunate.
brother you correct. There were battles that preceeded the false prophet's death and he was an adversary to daddy G.O. Oga you are in the spirit!
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Kolastones: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
Righteousness point of correction what you think this time is very wrong……..there was no such thing as spiritual battle or what you know about…..go back and watch the life and ministry and prophecies of that man comcerning his death you don’t just begin spill things, what you know you know but what you don’t you do not know Simple.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by biggy26: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
LibertyRep:
No one knows yet.

Do people go to heaven or hell immediately after death OR everyone waits till the judgement day after rapture to know his/her fate?

Modified:
Oh I see. The hope is that they meet at the feet of the Lord and not that he's already there.
The earlier title was misleading.
You go to heaven immediately. A believer in Christ doesn’t wait for judgement, he waits for reward.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Hallabee1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Aje...

AM A RCCG MEMBER ....but i was expecting him to have send his condolence since.... well God knows best
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by biggy26: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
TiglathPILESER:
brother you correct. There were battles that preceeded the false prophet's death and he was an adversary to daddy G.O. Oga you are in the spirit!
Very unfortunate words from you and righteousness. Truly sad and ignorant.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by biggy26: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kolastones:
Righteousness point of correction what you think this time is very wrong……..there was no such thing as spiritual battle or what you know about…..go back and watch the life and ministry and prophecies of that man comcerning his death you don’t just begin spill things, what you know you know but what you don’t you do not know Simple.
Really disappointing statement from righteousness.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Adakintroy: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
illicit:

So religion is suppose to be hereditary

U see what I mean when I said u don't think

Zealots don't think, jus like Boko haram

That's if you know what "hereditary" mean or if science says knowledge is "accumulative"

But I never went that direction. It's was you who made the assumption and followed up with a conclusion.

I do think. It's an option.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by marttol: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
OKOATA:

Ecclesiastes 9-5

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.

Heaven exist for the angels of God, his servants and heaven itself is God's throne, hell is for demons but not for humans, a merciful and loving God won't throw anyone in hell everlastingly for a few years he lived on earth.
matthew 25 v 41... depart from me,ye cursed,into everlasting fire,PREPARED for the devil and his angels.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by obonujoker(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Tribulation saints are those sinners who missed the rapture but knows the truth about the word of God. But carelessly missed the rapture. During the great tribulation after the rapture, they won't take the mark of the beast. They will be tormented and las Las they won't yield in. They saved themselves by their own blood.

Only The blood of Jesus is accepted by God

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by phemmyfour: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Fredmatic:

You are write, but what will make the dead body rise if the spirit of the person is not in it?

Those spirit which are with the Lord since will come back into there bodies and will rise from the grave at the sound of the trumpet and not just the died body on it own
Likewise the sinners who spirit is currently in hell to, will be raise up at a different date (is his spirit coming into his body) to be punished
again finally at the white throne judgement .

So it is either you are in heaven or hell, no middle ground. It is the body (i.e flash) remain in the grave no t the spirit
You have no scriptural backing. You're wrong
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by man80(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bluesea1and2:
He wasn't a member of CAN
Is CAN biblical?

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Ruggman: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
yungpowers:
So TB Joshua is now with Jesus? grin grin
So Jesus is no longer coming to take his people home, it's now the other way round?
Folks better study your bible and leave this god of men. So if his people go to meet him when they die who else will he take to heaven? angry angry angry

Jesus is coming again to take us onto himself so that where he is we shall also be there.
Papa Adeboye was right we shall meet Jesus on the day of his coming, there is no confusion in that statement.
Let not continue to mock the preaching and preachers of the gospel. On the last day many will weep and cry had I known.
The matters of godliness must not be trivalised or toyed with
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by madegreatbygrace(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
quote author=zoedew post=103834821]Truly all mankind shall meet at the judgment seat of Christ to receive the reward for all done in the flesh i.e. while alive! Baba Adeboye smartly deployed scriptures. That is not to be as an approval of the ways of TB Joshua while alive. Whether TB Joshua was of God or not should soon be revealed now that he is no longer around to cover up what was previously unknown about him, SCOAN and the 5th Floor at SCOAN!
2 Corinthians 5:10
“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.”

Point of correction, all believers will meet at the judgement seat of Christ, not all mankind .
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by notoriousbabe: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
I don’t think Baba Adeboye wroted that letter
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by teeshet: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

The rapture, only the saints will see Jesus, while in his second coming, all eyes shall see him
i heard there won't be sex in heaven, is it true?
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
teeshet:
i heard there won't be sex in heaven, is it true?

Very true

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead / John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.