Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua (67168 Views)

SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by teeshet: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
zionstaar75:
You have erred because u do not know d scriptures,jesus told d story of d rich man and Lazarus in d book of Luke,he said Lazarus died and was carried to d bosom of Abraham and d rich man died and went to hell.plese stop misleading people with this heresy that you're teaching.people go to paradise when they die to await d rapture of d church.if you're not saved u go to Hades to await judgement before being cat to hell fire
the story of jesus n the thief on the cross is another example.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by teeshet: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Very true
but why? I wanna have sex.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Gfskw: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lol
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
focus7:
All these pastors that mislead their followers. You projected TB Joshua as an evil man to your followers and now wrote a letter to the wife that TB Joshua has gone to be with the Lord and you two shall meet at the feet of the Lord.

The rolls Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mike Okonkwo and the rest played in causing confusion and division in the body of Christ in Nigeria is not measurable.

While Adeboye possesses a humble demeanor, Oyedepo is a master arrogant, greedy, full of falsehood and highly deceptive.

Did you read the content of the letter at all or you're just gullible by the OP rubbish post?

He didn't for once say anything related at the bolded.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by baloney: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by CanadaCars(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Vickyvice:
Any person wey believe this, go believe say no be God creat am. Pastor Adeboye, how many times I call you? If this statement came from you, You are indeed lying, and you yourself know. man is flesh and upon death, we, like Adam return to the dust in every way. No spirit or whatever, will ascend to heaven or burn somewhere, if the person wasn't righteous. The only hope of dead ones is resurrection on last day. I wonder when this useless lie for start say if we die, na either heaven or " hell". Na wah o. John 5;9 says dead know nothing, even Ecclesiastes 3 /19 make am very clear say man has no superiority over animals when dead. They have all come from dust and return to dust. As one dies so the other dies. Pastor Adeboye, your son is not in heaven, and you are aware of this. He is conscious of nothing, and if on resurrection day,.. John 5/28/29 it's God's will, he will wake him up to live forever.i repeat , you are LYING to those who wish to be deceived, and you know.

True talk, unfortunately this scriptural truth does not sound well in their ear.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by CanadaCars(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
OKOATA:
No one goes anywhere, where were you before you were formed in your mother's womb, in space? How old were you when you began to feel like you existed on earth. Maybe around 4 or 5. Forget it when we die we go like the same way we never knew we existed.

That is the truth the bible teaches, that is why the bible's teaching of the resurrection make sense, it is only through the resurrection that a dead person can live again, no other way. That is why we talk of Jesus today because he was resurrected, if Jesus was not resurrected by God he would not have been in existence today.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by focus7: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mikkyjay17:

Did you read the content of the letter at all or you just gullible by the OP rubbish post?

He didn't for once said anything related at the bolded.

“We take solace in the Lord, believing that we shall meet again at the feet of the Lord Jesus on the resurrection morning.

Give us your interpretation to the bolded
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Hallabee1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up and be reasonable for once

Aje....

dont mind him......na watin no concern am him like to comment on
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
obonujoker:

Only The blood of Jesus is accepted by God

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by ThatFairGuy1: 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
I see grin grin
obonujoker:

Righteousness2, that said Yahaya Bello will make a great President??

You are getting it wrong, the real righteousness, (righteousness89) rapture immediately after Trump lost the election with Olaadegbu...

The present one, also uses Holinessforever, Gospel preacher etc is the copycat of the real one. This one has too many failed predictions grin
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by frenly(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you do good, you'll go to paradise and if it's the other way round, you'll go to the Hades.
LibertyRep:
No one knows yet.

Do people go to heaven or hell immediately after death OR everyone waits till the judgement day after rapture to know his/her fate?

Modified:
Oh I see. The hope is that they meet at the feet of the Lord and not that he's already there.
The earlier title was misleading.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by MartinsD12(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
VanDerWaalforces:
In religion, paradise is a place of exceptional happiness and delight. Those that died in the Lord, their soul rests in paradise until the final judgment for everyone would stand before God in judgment and give account of ones stewardship. Those who died in sin are held in the grave or Hades until the final judgment as well
OK you seem to have a better answer than the other ganja weed man saying dead people sleep in the grave until christ comes

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Maestro21: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

You are doing a very good job.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Maestro21: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
obonujoker:

Every other thing is right except the rapture before great tribulation... I used to think so too, until I read the bible and corroborated what the Lord Jesus said...

Remember Rapture happens at the Last Trump... And the last trump is only going to be blown when Jesus comes again...

And remember the only reason the Antichrist is coming is to persecute the saints... When the rapture comes, no saint will be left behind... There is nothing like tribulation saints...

Bro read... Matthew 24: 28-31; Read revelation 19

Bro, remember I told you to study diligently. Your understanding on the subject matter is iffy. The 7th trumpet in Revelation is not the same as the last trump in 1 Corinthians 15. In Revelation, after the 7th trumpet, a lot of things happened for days even months. Read it you will see. Jesus then comes after all those things which is what Matthew 24 was talking about (immediately after the tribulation).

In 1 Corinthians 15, study it in context. What Paul called the last trump can also be referred to as the 2nd trump. Paul was saying during the rapture there would be 2 trumps. 1 when the dead in christ will rise first and the 2nd or last when those alive join them. This ties into 1 Thess 4:16-17.

Also take note that "trump" and "trumpet" are not the same. Trump is a sound but Trumpet is an instrument. Paul referred to trump but John said he saw 7 angels with 7 trumpets and each of those trumpets led to terrible things. Can you see that they were not referring to the same thing? Paul says those 2 trump sounds mean great things for the church but John says those 7 trumpets blown by the angels will lead to damaging and terrible things for the whole world.

I told you earlier, the people who educated you don't understand this subject very well.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by polyte: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2021
@Righteousness2, I have always found your posts, comments and explanations on issues interesting and factual, but on this, you missed it!
I am not a SCOAN member, but even if the Spirit revealed anything to you on this man, you could have done better and acted like a Deacon(ness) you are called to be by keeping such to yourself alone. Remember, 'Judge no man, so that you will not be judged'
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Osawemwenzereal(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Two important video to watch

Then you can earn up to 200,000 naira plus as I do

Watch both videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuQk89V_Tu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM3jhM276Qc
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by colestephan86: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/17/we-shall-meet-again-pastor-adeboye-writes-scoan-says-t-b-joshua-is-with-jesus/
Adeboyes approval rating drastically dropped , when TB died.
But anyways, the deed of everyone will go with them in death
Whether TB was a man of God or not, all I know is the man's love for humanity wasn't deceptive.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by eyoism1: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2021
LibertyRep:
No one knows yet.

Do people go to heaven or hell immediately after death OR everyone waits till the judgement day after rapture to know his/her fate?

Modified:
Oh I see. The hope is that they meet at the feet of the Lord and not that he's already there.
The earlier title was misleading.

Immediately after death.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Fredmatic(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2021
phemmyfour:
You have no scriptural backing. You're wrong

Running away because you shy from the truth.
Answer the question first, does a human have a spirit?

Maybe we can start from there
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by phemmyfour: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Fredmatic:

Running away because you shy from the truth.
Answer the question first, does a human have a spirit?

Maybe we can start from there
How can we have conversation without a scriptural backing...Think!
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Fredmatic(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
phemmyfour:
How can we have conversation without a scriptural backing...Think!

Ok, let me help you since you are claiming ignorance, the story of the rich man and lazerus in the bible. When he went to hell and testy for water and...... was it his sprut or his physical body that went to hell?

Again when Jesus died, the bible said somewhere in Hebrew that he when to preach to the souls in the prison, and later went to heaven to present himself for the real sacrifice of sin before waking up on the third day.
Was it his physical body or his spirit ?
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by TiglathPILESER: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
biggy26:

Very unfortunate words from you and righteousness. Truly sad and ignorant.
Oga cool down. Spiritual matters aren't canal issues. If you are blind you. Tell me what events can a sight impaired individual report? Same with the realm of the Spirit.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2021
MartinsD12:

Don't argue what's bigger than you, I repeat myself it's still a mystery, you can't explain anything convincing here, you are just running around the circle, go back and read your Bible, sleeping in the grave indeed what a joke grin
All you continue to do is ramble on without making a single point at all! undecided
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by MartinsD12(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
All you continue to do is ramble on without making a single point at all! undecided
grin royal rumble man, go have a seat mehn
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by biggy26: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2021
TiglathPILESER:
Oga cool down. Spiritual matters aren't canal issues. If you are blind you. Tell me what events can a sight impaired individual report? Same with the realm of the Spirit.
Spiritual matters indeed. What he wrote and you endorsed, reeked more of the flesh than anything close to spiritual.
I think some things are better left as thoughts.
Re: T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
obonujoker:

Every other thing is right except the rapture before great tribulation... I used to think so too, until I read the bible and corroborated what the Lord Jesus said...

Remember Rapture happens at the Last Trump... And the last trump is only going to be blown when Jesus comes again...

And remember the only reason the Antichrist is coming is to persecute the saints... When the rapture comes, no saint will be left behind... There is nothing like tribulation saints...

Bro read... Matthew 24: 28-31; Read revelation 19
Interesting! According to Revelation 20 vs 4 - 6, the "rapture" comes after the tribulation period is over and all those who will be raised are dead - those who did not succumb to the beast and its image or get the Mark etc., undecided

So, if those saints you speak of are all dead, is there another rapture for the living later on or what? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Snapchat Photos With Stephanie Oboto / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.