Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

CAC Matters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Matters (564 Views)

CAC Matters / CAC Matters / CAC Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC Matters by elyonchee(f): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2021
When a Registered company or business name or incorporated trustee does not pop up on the search registry, especially when the entity is old, it means your file is either missing or your records have not been updated with CAC.
Incorporated Trustees are associations, churches, mosques, clubs, foundations and association.
If the word involves development or center or University then it is a Limited guarantee company.
When choosing a name remember not to choose a name that is similar to another Registered entity, contrary to public policy, against national interest etc.
The memorandum of association contains the nature of business of a company, the name of the shareholders and the share capital. Companies that were Registered from April 2017-December 2020 it is CAC 1.1 you have and not CAC 2 and CAC 7. CAC 2 and CAC 7 are for companies that were Registered before April 2017. CAC 1.1 is now e-status report and e-memart for newly Registered limited companies today. Newly Registered entities don't have a physical file in CAC.
Re: CAC Matters by jefy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nice post,thanks. Plz can you explain the steps to take when your company status reads inactive. 2ndly,can you file your annual returns online? If yes,how? Thanks
Re: CAC Matters by elyonchee(f): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2021
jefy:
Nice post,thanks. Plz can you explain the steps to take when your company status reads inactive. 2ndly,can you file your annual returns online? If yes,how? Thanks
You can file your annual returns through a CAC accredited agent. For your company status to be active it is annual returns.
I can help you file annual returns and do the necessary things.
Re: CAC Matters by TruthbyAll: 4:13am On Aug 08, 2021
Good Morning,

Can you still file returns, I need your assistance urgently, our company is showing inactive on CAC website. The website is not opening to process annual return

elyonchee:

You can file your annual returns through a CAC accredited agent. For your company status to be active it is annual returns.
I can help you file annual returns and do the necessary things.
Re: CAC Matters by elyonchee(f): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
TruthbyAll:
Good Morning,

Can you still file returns, I need your assistance urgently, our company is showing inactive on CAC website. The website is not opening to process annual return

it means you have not filed for annual returns up to date. Yes I can file it for you. I will need to send your details to assessment desk to know the due amount.
Re: CAC Matters by TruthbyAll: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
elyonchee:
it means you have not filed for annual returns up to date. Yes I can file it for you. I will need to send your details to assessment desk to know the due amount.

Thanks for your response.
What do I need to send to you for the assessment.
Thank you
Re: CAC Matters by elyonchee(f): 1:23am On Aug 11, 2021
TruthbyAll:

Thank you
name of entity
RC or BN
Date of registration
Turnover and net Assets
If it is a small company, your turnover and net assets should not be more than 1m
Re: CAC Matters by elyonchee(f): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2021
TruthbyAll:

Thank you
I saw a notification that you emailed me, but I didn't see an email. You can send me a message via WhatsApp 08117409752

(1) (Reply)

Iamnumerouno Is A Fraud / . / Is There Another Alternative To Payoneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.