Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? (4677 Views)

How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) / Banks To Charge You For Recharging Via USSD As From October 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by saxby(f): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
many people who are not really into tech and can afford it will have a different reasoning o, cos the design of the phantom x is dope
Jirilistic:
Yes dats true
But the money for dat phone nor be here o. Too expensive
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Corroro: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
My Phantom takes about 1hr 5mins to charge to full
saxby:
many people who are not really into tech and can afford it will have a different reasoning o, cos the design of the phantom x is dope
true talk, the design of the phantom is on another level
saxby:
i learned that the phantom X charges from 0-70% in 30 minutes
yes it sure does
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by saxby(f): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
Corroro:
true talk, the design of the phantom is on another level
yes it is
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by ayafcom: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mine take 2 hours and some minutes to charge full 100%
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Shuregirl: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
My phone is usually around 30% before I charge it and it takes like 40 -50mins Sha to reach 100%. Camon15 tho
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Meister(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Shuregirl:
My phone is usually around 30% before I charge it and it takes like 40 -50mins Sha to reach 100%. Camon15 tho

No vex oo but how Una dey get this Una marketer job ?
Is it sales boys and girls that work in Tecno offices that are forced to come here and lie ?

4 Likes

Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by GreaterFuture(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pls I need a good or decent 18W charger head to buy, does anybody have?
If you have for sale pls send over, I don't mind buying a used one cos my budget is very Low, and this expense is completely unexpected.
If it's good and working fine, I will buy. Just the charger head, 18w fast charger head
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Meister(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
GreaterFuture:
If you have for sale pls send over, I don't mind buying a used one cos my budget is very Low, and this expense is completely unexpected.
If it's good and working fine, I will buy. Just the charger head, 18w fast charger head

Contact jboixxx
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by jboixxx: 4:05am On Jul 23, 2021
GreaterFuture:
I have 18w bricks in Ikeja for 2200.
Direct call or WhatsApp, Click Me
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by GreaterFuture(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2021
jboixxx:
I have 18w bricks in Ikeja for 2200.
Direct call or WhatsApp, Click Me
Ok, would message you for more info. If i see that your price is the lowest or much Lower, after a few more research.
Thanks for your response
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Mohbola(f): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2021
Jirilistic:
I don't think so,cus it doesn't have fast charge nor does it support fast charging.for a phone that has 5000mah and doesn't have fast charge,i don't think it can charge that fast. Maybe the guy meant more than 2hrs
this is why I asked too
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Mohbola(f): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2021
najoomey:
Yes of course
hmm, okay
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Rubiesangel: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
I use the newly launched Tecno phantom X. While I haven't taken time to notice how long it takes to charge from 0% to 100%, I discovered that it doesn't take time at all. It surprises me and everyone around me. My neighbour uses Iphone X and his battery would be 50% charges when my Phantom X will hit 100% and we both started charging at the same time.

I will consciously monitor to know exactly how long it takes to fully charge
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Ammaizingemmy: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
oladipo322:
My own phone can take up to 6hrs....... Once it get to 70% it can take like 2hrs for 1% to enter..... The phone just tire me

Bro abeg no too stress yourself, shey you never hear about the new Phantom X....?

The battery life na Ogaranyan, just go for this
At least It will charge for 1hour and some minutes..
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by oladipo322(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

Bro abeg no too stress yourself, shey you never hear about the new Phantom X....?

The battery life na Ogaranyan, just go for this
At least It will charge for 1hour and some minutes..
Gimme money make I use buy am
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by donbenie(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
saxby:
i learned that the phantom X charges from 0-70% in 30 minutes
I know say una be Marketeers..
Make you dey take softly dey lie,biko..
30 minutes ko,30 months ni..

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by donbenie(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Meister:

No vex oo but how Una dey get this Una marketer job ?
Is it sales boys and girls that work in Tecno offices that are forced to come here and lie ?
The thing just dey tire me..
Where do they get these bunch of Nuisances?
They will just flood Nairaland phone section,with their hype and lies..
#SMH

1 Like

Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Meister(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
donbenie:
The thing just dey tire me..
Where do they get these bunch of Nuisances?
They will just flood Nairaland phone section,with their hype and lies..
#SMH

Mehn the thing dey tire me, they'll just be discussing with each other like serious human beings

1 Like

Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by donbenie(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Meister:

Mehn the thing dey tire me, they'll just be discussing with each other like serious human beings
Very funny lot..
Imagine carrying on a conversation,between your multiple Monikers..
Hope the pay is worth the stress.. grin
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Rick9(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Infinix Hot 9
0 - 100% Charge 3 Hours 30 Mins or 4 Hours.
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by sunshineV(f): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Meister:

dis comment off me grin
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by jboixxx: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Rick9:
Infinix Hot 9
0 - 100% Charge 3 Hours 30 Mins or 4 Hours.
4hrs? When it no be powerbank?!

1 Like

Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by MartinsD12(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mohbola:
is this true?
If it's spark 7p it can't charge from o to 100 in 2hours, it's actually up to 2hours 50mins, it's a 10watts power brick that is slow in charging
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by MartinsD12(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Meister:

Nkogheri
grin that guy dey lie
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by MartinsD12(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Get oraimo 18 watts charger it's written fast charge on the port, when you check the rating on the charger you will use adaptive fast charge 9volts that's what I use to check my romoss 20000mah power bank under 4hours
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Meister(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
MartinsD12:

grin that guy dey lie

No mind the marketer
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Rick9(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
jboixxx:
4hrs? When it no be powerbank?!
I wonder why. Maybe it's my USB coz sometimes it's faster.
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by Corroro: 5:23am On Jul 30, 2021
worry no more, i9 have got your answer, it charges from 0-100% in 1hr 5 mins
Rubiesangel:
I use the newly launched Tecno phantom X. While I haven't taken time to notice how long it takes to charge from 0% to 100%, I discovered that it doesn't take time at all. It surprises me and everyone around me. My neighbour uses Iphone X and his battery would be 50% charges when my Phantom X will hit 100% and we both started charging at the same time.

I will consciously monitor to know exactly how long it takes to fully charge
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by GreaterFuture(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
MartinsD12:

Get oraimo 18 watts charger it's written fast charge on the port, when you check the rating on the charger you will use adaptive fast charge 9volts that's what I use to check my romoss 20000mah power bank under 4hours
Price
Re: How Long Does Your Phone Take To Charge? by MartinsD12(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Price
2k to 3k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secret Behind Glo Blocking Of Free Browsing / I Just Got A Speed Of 94mb/s In Nigeria (photo) / Charging Phone First Time With Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.