Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES (991 Views)

IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG / 'How FG Aided Nnamdi Kanu’s Escape' - George Chukwu, Canada-Based Journalist / Court Approves Suit Seeking Fani-kayode, Abaribe Trial For Kanu’s Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by DeltaFire: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2021
IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES
By Kalu Idika
Elombah News
17 July 2021

Members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, are plotting to attack Kuje Correctional Centre, security sources told PRNigeria.

Recall that the arrested leader of the group, Nnamdi Kanu, is presently cooling his heels at the facility of the Department of State Security Services, SSS, in Abuja after his repatriation into the country.

Mr Kanu had asked the Federal High Court to order his transfer to the Kuje Correctional Centre in the outskirt of Abuja.

The IPOB leader alleged ‘cruel’ treatment in the hands of SSS personnel at their detention facility in the agency’s Head Office in Abuja.

But a top-ranking officer of one of the security agencies told PRNigeria that the IPOB militants under the guise of Eastern Security Network are plotting to launch an attack on Kuje Prison if their leader is eventually moved there.

“We have uncovered the grand plan of a looming attack on Kuje Correctional Facility. This is sequel to Nnamdi Kanu’s plea to the Court to have him moved to the Kuje Prison from the detention facility of the DSS,” he said.

According to the security source, the IPOB fighters’ plan is to ensure they get Kanu out at whatever cost.

“We are aware of the motives of some of his supporters to intimidate and harass judicial and security officers to do their biddings through petitions, propaganda and blackmail so that he could be transferred to the prison which they could easily attack as they have done to many Police Stations and Correctional Facilities in the Southeast, in the last six months,” he added.

The officer noted that prominent individuals who are arrested and detained at the SSS facility are normally given superior treatment, compared to what they stand to get at police cells.

The officer cited series of attacks on security personnel and their facilities in the South-East by IPOB and ESN where many lives of innocent citizens and properties were lost.

“For instance in April this year, the police confirmed that IPOB/ESN militias were behind the attack on Imo Prison with sophisticated weapons such as General Purpose Machine Guns (GPMGs), Sub-Machine Guns (SMGs), AK49 rifles, Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs), Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) after razing the state Police Headquarters with vehicles parked in the premises.

“Nnamdi Kanu even had the gut to celebrate the destruction when he emphasised via his verified Twitter account that no soul deserves to be locked up in Nigeria’s prison. Imagine him now saying he prefered the same prison facility

“His lousy, callous and inciting threats were some of the pieces of evidence that our foreign partners considered in justifying the need for his repatriation to face his trial in Nigeria after jumping bail…

“Meanwhile, Justice Binta Nyako had revoked the bail granted him and also ordered his arrest anywhere in the world which prompted the action we took for his return to Nigeria.

“Has any country come out to support him or condemn the action we have taken?,” the officer asked

grin

https://elombah.com/ipob-planning-to-attack-kuje-prison-for-nnamdi-kanus-escape-security-sources/
Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by DeltaFire: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2021
This COWARD Nnamdi Kanu who from safety abroad commands death of Chief Nnia Nwodo, of Gov Wike, of many people. Now he is caught like a rat, and cries like a baby. Thunder fire Nnamdi Kanu for all his evil!

Justice must prevail. Nnamdi Kanu must go to jail.

#Jail4NnamdiKanu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Ojiofor: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Is he in Kuje or DSS Cage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Teeboy15(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2021
cheesy

Fake news.

Even though I'm not IPOB or Igbo, it's just so obvious this government is always bringing up one propaganda or the other to justify ill treatments on MNK. The mistake they'll ever make is for him to die in their custody.

The man is really a threat to them.

Strong man

4 Likes

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Prosperous111(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2021
All this nah lie.

1 Like

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Tinububalls: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2021
A policeman just told me today that any time you hear that IPOB attacked the facility where MNK is been kept know that the government wants to assassinate him.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by ablejesus26(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2021
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by kollinzgee(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2021
If Kanu dies Nigeria dies that all i have to say..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Macphenson: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
I hope the government is not trying to kill Nnamdi Kanu under the guise that he tried to escape from prison.

1 Like

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Mayng01(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fake news

1 Like

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Olaolufred(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Olaolufred(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ojiofor:
Is he in Kuje or DSS Cage?

So many ignorant people are also here bro.
You have to understand and move on most time.

I believe you know that elombah.com is not a Nigerian newspaper.
Beer parlour news is always riddled with alcoholic anointing, you know.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by vedaxcool(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
[s]
kollinzgee:
[/s]

Words to comfort the broken heart. Pele cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Penguin2: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
How low of these guys?

I guess when he’s finally reminded in prison you will still take him to DSS Headquaters.

Continue postponing the doomsday.

But it shall come upon y’all.

Ndi ala!

1 Like

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Isobug: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
I thought DSS Facility is a separate one or is it the same as Kuju prison?

1 Like

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Olaolufred(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Isobug:
I thought DSS Facility is a separate one or is it the same as Kuju prison?

So many ignorant people are also here bro.
You have to understand and move on most time.

I believe you know that elombah.com is not a Nigerian newspaper.
Beer parlour news is always riddled with alcoholic anointing, you know.
Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Notasyouthink: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tinububalls:
A policeman just told me today that any time you hear that IPOB attacked the facility where MNK is been kept know that the government wants to assassinate him.
Exactly! Deltafire and his bmc pay masters thinks they can trick us into believing their numerous lies and propaganda grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by Olaolufred(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
What am I doing in beer parlour when I don't know how to take beer?

off i run comot.

1 Like

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by jude79(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=DeltaFire post=103798781]IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES
By Kalu Idika
Elombah News
17 July 2021

Members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, are plotting to attack Kuje Correctional Centre, security sources told PRNigeria.

Recall that the arrested leader of the group, Nnamdi Kanu, is presently cooling his heels at the facility of the Department of State Security Services, SSS, in Abuja after his repatriation into the country.

Mr Kanu had asked the Federal High Court to order his transfer to the Kuje Correctional Centre in the outskirt of Abuja.

The IPOB leader alleged ‘cruel’ treatment in the hands of SSS personnel at their detention facility in the agency’s Head Office in Abuja.

But a top-ranking officer of one of the security agencies told PRNigeria that the IPOB militants under the guise of Eastern Security Network are plotting to launch an attack on Kuje Prison if their leader is eventually moved there.

“We have uncovered the grand plan of a looming attack on Kuje Correctional Facility. This is sequel to Nnamdi Kanu’s plea to the Court to have him moved to the Kuje Prison from the detention facility of the DSS,” he said.

According to the security source, the IPOB fighters’ plan is to ensure they get Kanu out at whatever cost.

“We are aware of the motives of so.
[/quote

This is super story!!
Life of strife and sorrow!
You said he's with dss, again he might be taken to kuje, so all these epistle is to tell us a future tense story of nnamdi kanu yet to be remanded in kuje prison o f being kidnapped in a kuje he has not been taken to. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by SensetionalGoal(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Just check how many Igbo, Ipob , Esn thread this lunatic has created today just for his fellow idiots to masterbate on..

Tufiakwa! to even think he claim being Igbo is so irritating..

1 Like

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by chiiraq802(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
kollinzgee:

grin

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by after4: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
he is not igbo.

SensetionalGoal:
Just check how many Igbo, Ipob , Esn thread this lunatic has created today just for his fellow idiots to masterbate on..

Re: IPOB PLANNING TO ATTACK KUJE PRISON FOR NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE – SECURITY SOURCES by BiafIntel: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

The fool is not a man, but a Houston-based prostitute by the name of Augusta Anosike. She is one of the Tony Nnadi online recruits. She is formerly an IPOB member but was expelled from IPOB because of embezzlement of money. She is a thief.

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Worship The Only Living God", Sen. Kalu Leads Obi Cubana, AY, Zenko / Will Sen Abaribe Be Contesting In Nigeria Or Biafra? / Ganduje Approved Destruction Of 3.8 Million Bottles Of Beers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.