Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

.what Do You Think Could Be The Reason - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .what Do You Think Could Be The Reason (375 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / The reason Why I Will Consider My Dad First Before My Mom / What's The Reason Behind Your Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.what Do You Think Could Be The Reason by aboki80(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
hello nairaland

I got married first 2015 to a girl I met during my NYSC in a secondary school, we got married, things was not going well with me then Cox I have no job at that period. She was tolerance to my knowledge, she still stay with me, I never knew her mum wasn't happy about my condition then, she's a capitalist. Alot of people knw her in that community, I never knew her real attitude Cox I came for NYSC then. She was expecting I will soon get a job and alot of misconception she has on me, Finally, she pushed me to the world and I gave her the beaten of her life Cox she abused my late father whom she has never seen him for once, her parent especially the mum insisted on divorce, which I refused but later I HV know option than to divorce her.around 2017, I got married she got married too,but to be frank she's always in my mind I don't knw for her, I control myself as a man and move on, but almost every single day I dream of her But I have never called her for once in my life, just yesterday she call me after all these years I was surprised. that she needed me to help her with something. abcox am doing well now alhamdulillah.. Am confused upon all d insult now she needed something for me.And even my ex wife will have the audacity to call me seeking for help? This is the last thing I expect, pls what do you think could be the reason?
Re: .what Do You Think Could Be The Reason by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
why dont you ask her?! you dream about her everyday, and now that you have a chance to talk to her again, you come here with stories!!!

2 Likes

Re: .what Do You Think Could Be The Reason by Hathor5(f): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
why dont you ask her?! you dream about her everyday, and now that you have a chance to talk to her again, you come here with stories!!!

grin

Good to see you around again.

1 Like

Re: .what Do You Think Could Be The Reason by Juicewrld27: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
aboki80:
hello nairaland

I got married first 2015 to a girl I met during my NYSC in a secondary school, we got married, things was not going well with me then Cox I have no job at that period. She was tolerance to my knowledge, she still stay with me, I never knew her mum wasn't happy about my condition then, she's a capitalist. Alot of people knw her in that community, I never knew her real attitude Cox I came for NYSC then. She was expecting I will soon get a job and alot of misconception she has on me, Finally, she pushed me to the world and I gave her the beaten of her life Cox she abused my late father whom she has never seen him for once, her parent especially the mum insisted on divorce, which I refused but later I HV know option than to divorce her.around 2017, I got married she got married too,but to be frank she's always in my mind I don't knw for her, I control myself as a man and move on, but almost every single day I dream of her But I have never called her for once in my life, just yesterday she call me after all these years I was surprised. that she needed me to help her with something. abcox am doing well now alhamdulillah.. Am confused upon all d insult now she needed something for me.And even my ex wife will have the audacity to call me seeking for help? This is the last thing I expect, pls what do you think could be the reason?
op i am more confused than Smalling in this picture

Re: .what Do You Think Could Be The Reason by Ishilove: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
Brownjay nwanne, where have you been?
Re: .what Do You Think Could Be The Reason by TheUndercover: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
If you love yourself, stay faraway from her. Move on dude! It's commendable you didn't try to contact her, now it's time to forget about her.

1 Like

Re: .what Do You Think Could Be The Reason by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hathor5:
grin

Good to see you around again.

thanks sista... good to be around.

Ishilove:
Brownjay nwanne, where have you been?

hey sista, i had to stay away from NL as it was getting to a point where it wasnt enjoyable any longer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .what Do You Think Could Be The Reason by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

thanks sista... good to be around.

hey sista, i had to stay away from NL as it was getting to a point where it wasnt enjoyable any longer.
I feel you. This place has become very toxic

4 Likes

Re: .what Do You Think Could Be The Reason by MrDigitalVentur: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Thats shit bro

She do comes to your mind even after you still got married

Bro what is gone is gone

Focus on your new baby and life

If i hear that you started chasing her around

Then you need beating

Concerning her requesting for help thats life

Well you can help her if you can

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Say To A Child / 5 Ways To Strengthen Father-son Relationship / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.