Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

5 Ways To Strengthen Father-son Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Ways To Strengthen Father-son Relationship (393 Views)

(video) Abomination! Father, Son Sleep With Daughter, Impregnates Her (inside L / 10 Ways To Strengthen Your Father-son Relationship / 5 Ways A Child Can Be Spoilt In A Nigerian Compound House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Strengthen Father-son Relationship by fabmumngonline: 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
When it comes to raising boys, fathers bring a better-guided insight amongst other things to the table.

Thus, the relationship between a father and a son is among the earliest and most significant in a boy’s life.

Looking to nurture or strengthen your relationship with your son? This article was written with you in mind.

The 5 ways you can achieve this necessary father-son relationship include:

https://fabmumng.com/5-ways-to-strengthen-father-son-relationship/
Re: 5 Ways To Strengthen Father-son Relationship by Grom4ik(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2021
I think what the author forgot to say is that a great way to develop friendships with your son is to share hobbies or activities. For example, my father used to take me all the time to his garage when he was repairing cars, then to the construction site when he was building a house, then together we did repairs in the house, then together we did standard cabinet door sizes. It was one of the few things we both liked to do. All of this led to the fact that to this day my father and I have a friendly relationship.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Strengthen Father-son Relationship by Karleb(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Grom4ik:
I think what the author forgot to say is that a great way to develop friendships with your son is to share hobbies or activities. For example, my father used to take me all the time to his garage when he was repairing cars, then to the construction site when he was building a house, then together we did repairs in the house, then together we did standard cabinet door sizes. We also together and had fun, relaxed after work and relaxed. All of this led to the fact that to this day my father and I have a friendly relationship.

cool

Having a good relationship with your kid isn't even hard at all but so many African fathers are just too uppity, they want to appear as no nonsense for what exactly? undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Strengthen Father-son Relationship by The5DME(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
How About those like me who have no father?

(1) (Reply)

Crime Against Children - Child Abuse Alert / Neat TECNO CM 11 Pro 6GB/64GB For Sale (Sold) / I Guarantee You 100% Winning On The 4 Odds For Pay After Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.