Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. (465 Views)

Buying BTC, Gift Cards / Buying USDT At Amazing Prices / Get Your US And Canada Number, Paid VPN Login, Bulk Btc Purchase,skrill,neteller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Nozino: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
I’m currently buying both Small and Bulk btc at great rates.

I buy all kinds of gift cards too.

Escrow is allowed.

Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Nozino: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
As long as you can send the btc , I go buy am. Even $10 sef
Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2021

Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sorry, I really don't know how to get rid of the comment because there is no option for me to do so here. Help, if you can or lead me
Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Nozino: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
WhatsApp contact is 081.2470.4114.
Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Leahraja: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hmmn
Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
You went as far as fabricating lies about our machine. Of course, you will definitely get tired of it. Since you said you bought three machines from us and they are of low quality, show us all how much you bought it, your mode of payment with enough proof, where they were waybill to and of course your company where you use the machine.is this how you intend getting people on your thread? Mr, give us proof and I shall accept your defeat. Make sure you send videos, showing where and how you operate the machines please

1 Like

Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
How it all started

Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
I really want you to show people here that of a truth, you bought our machine because I still wonder what you are doing with three machines if you only deal with crypyo currency. If not, you are the only person lying to your prospective customers.
Show them please, else, take down this fake rumor and address it here. Make dem know say you de lie oga. I even doub't the crypto currency you claim you buy. Don't scam people oo

1 Like

Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Nozino: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Still buying btc and gift cards at great rates.
Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Leahraja: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Nozino:
Still buying btc and gift cards at great rates.

Y
Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Nozino: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Still buying btc and gift cards at amazing rates.
Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nozino:
Still buying btc and gift cards at amazing rates.

Stop lying to them about gift card that never existed. Peanut coating machine is available

Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Nozino: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Leahraja:
You better stick to your threads.. I'm warning you. Stop posting lies on my topics. You are free to advertise on my topics, free world. But quit the lies.. You nogo like wetin go come next, boy..

If you deceive good customers out there, stick to your lane and get off mine.

You don’t have good customers! In fact, you have no customers. You are a ritualist whose only goal is to deceive unsuspecting people to visit your den where all sort of criminal activities are carried out so you can use them for rituals!!!

Re: Buying Small&bulk Btc, Gift Cards At Amazing Rates. by Leahraja: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

3 Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe / Free Tutorial Class On Crypto Trading. Join Now / How Can I Get My Plastic NIN Card For Binance Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.