Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets (6309 Views)

Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by olamoses75(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
About 40 branch pastors has been sacked by living faith church aka winners chapel for not meeting the church financial target. Read the full gist herehttps://seniorngr.com/2021/07/17/winner-chapel-sacks-pastor-for-not-meeting-financial-target-video/
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Goldbw122(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
If this story is true am really ashame of what Christianity have turn out to be today

6 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Sheunma: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good. If you get company and your branch managers aren't living up to expectations, you send em packing, period

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by after4: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
another hungry blogger looking for attention
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by PlayerMeji: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sokoto cleric says anyone that kills the blasphemous guy will get 70 virgins and a whole river of wine...

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Pierocash(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fucking liar.

Which one is financial target,nah marketing?

Hungry blogger
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by olamoses75(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
This isn't about hungry bloggers or whatever. Always try getting the fact of something before commenting. The videos are on YouTube, you can decide to watch the sacked pastor speak. Watch it here Shalomhttps://youtu.be/S8bPpdFmy74

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
olamoses75:
About 40 branch pastors has been sacked by living faith church aka winners chapel for not meeting the church financial target. Read the full gist here
This na simple business issue here. If you no meet quota, you get chopped. undecided
Whether na call center you dey manage abi na these "glorified" social businesses called "churches", if you don't perform, you are put on the chopping block. . undecided

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by OkCornel(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
olamoses75:
About 40 branch pastors has been sacked by living faith church aka winners chapel for not meeting the church financial target. Read the full gist herehttps://seniorngr.com/2021/07/17/winner-chapel-sacks-pastor-for-not-meeting-financial-target-video/

Wonderful! Just as how Jesus sacked some of his disciples for not meeting financial targets too.

Just that this Jesus is obviously not the one I’ve read about in the scriptures… cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by GreenArrow1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Yes na. As a financial institution, they have the right to do that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
A friend of mine while working as one of the leaders of believersloveworld fellowship in his campus, once confessed about how the pressure of meeting such wordly targets set by their leaders, made him to start preaching and doing things he ought not have done.

Before he said that, I had told him that such targets ought not be heard of in the church, because they are worldly targets and the world ways of doing things, and the church is not meant follow the methods of the world because even though they be in the world, they are not supposed to be of the world but of the kingdom of God. It's instead the world that ought to follow the methods of the church, not the other way round because that's the purpose the church was made, to be an example to the world.

The only target the church and her leaders ought to meet is to ensure that they did what Jesus commanded them to do, which is to teach men to observe His commandments. Matthew 28:20

Once they missed that, they have missed the whole essence of the church.

God bless.

8 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Danzakidakura(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Sokoto cleric says anyone that kills the blasphemous guy will get 70 virgins and a whole river of wine...
this is serious. How many will Shekau get then for killing millions ?
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
And we're supposed to believe this without a credible link or source?

I'll save my energy!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
A friend of mine while working as one of the leaders of believersloveworld fellowship in his campus, once confessed about how the pressure of meeting such wordly targets set their leaders, made him to start preaching and doing things he ought not have done.

Before he said that, I had told him that such targets ought not be heard of in the church, because they are worldly targets and the world ways of doing things, and the church is not meant follow the methods of the world because even though they be in the world, they are not supposed to be of the world but of the kingdom of God. It's instead the world that ought to follow the methods of the church, not the other way round because that's the purpose the church was made, to be an example to the world.

The only target the church and her leaders ought to meet is to ensure that they did what Jesus commanded them to do, which is to teach men to observe His commandments. Matthew 28:20

God bless.

You ain't seen nothing yet. As a Christian it's healthier for you to avoid going deeper into a church administration. You'd be shocked what's going on in those circles. Just hold on to Jesus and ignore all the razzmatazz if you want to make God's Kingdom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Ola17: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
And we're supposed to believe this without a credible link or source?

I'll save my energy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8bPpdFmy74

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You ain't seen nothing yet. As a Christian it's healthier for you to avoid going deeper into a church administration. You'd be shocked what's going on in those circles. Just hold on to Jesus and ignore all the razzmatazz if you want to make God's Kingdom.
The corporate model used as basis for much of the corporate world to this day comes from the church..the Catholic church, the world's longest existing and some would even say most successful to date corporation/ business empire. undecided

From organization to governance, the church is the model after which much of the business and corporate world is built on. undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Dominion2000: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
This is a big big lie from the pit of hell. Winners chapel doesn't sack people for not meeting any financial target but for not performing spiritually. Winners chapel is less concern about financial growth but spiritual growth. I am a pastor in that church who is speaking from experience. Whoever gave this information is not sincere. May God forgive such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by livingchrist: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Business empires. A pastor in redeem confessed that redeem Christian church of God is a franchise, where they loan the church name and logo in return for 70% cut.

Assemblies has their own political/business method.

That is why some of these churches try to twist the bible in other to control the members. They make them believe in GO, church name and church doctrine rather than the authority of God's word.

A church is not a building or a name but a people, yes a people washed with the blood of Jesus and bought in the same.

A Christian belongs to christ not daddy G.O or church name.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by 111GlassCup: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Hahahha can you believe what these people feed their listeners
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Bodydiialect57: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
OkCornel:

Wonderful! Just as how Jesus sacked some of his disciples for not meeting financial targets too.

Just that this Jesus is obviously not the one I’ve read about in the scriptures… cheesy

Are you sure the story is true?

Live for the truth.....
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Talknochip(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
The Church actually relieved some of it Assistant Pastors not the Senior Pastors. And the Senior Pastors are actually they ones in charge of the churches.
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Talknochip:
The Church actually relieved it Assistant Pastors not the Senior Pastors.
Where and why? undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Talknochip(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where and why? undecided
where? it was announced in one of the branches i attend.. and base on the announcement, it was a nation wide or so something.

Why? i dont know
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Talknochip:
where? it was announced in one of the branches i attend.. and base on the announcement, it was a nation wide or so something.

Why? i dont know
All assistant pastors? undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Rickmann: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
olamoses75:

Pastors too are been placed on targets? shocked
Wetin Nigerian army no go see for sambisa.
Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by obonujoker(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Pastors cannot be sacked for not meeting financial targets
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Rickmann: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
A friend of mine while working as one of the leaders of believersloveworld fellowship in his campus, once confessed about how the pressure of meeting such wordly targets set their leaders, made him to start preaching and doing things he ought not have done.

God bless.

It's no news that pastorship is no longer a divine call from the almighty but just business..
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Rickmann:

It's no news that pastorship is no longer a divine call from the almighty but just business..
When was it ever a "divine" call? undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by rex444(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
If the story is real, am not surprised ... What I went through in one of their camps during service year eh
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by Janosky: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
olamoses75:
Huncle Coro is not smiling and Chapel is not winning anymore.
Double wahala for Pastorpreneurs Dem business centers.
If their tithing claims of tithing/prosperity blessings were true, their membership fees paying clientele should have been engulfed by super abundance rather than feeling the effects of economic downturn.

grin
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by olamoses75(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Janosky:

Huncle Coro is not smiling and Chapel is not winning anymore.
Double wahala for Pastorpreneurs Dem business centers.
If their tithing claims of tithing/prosperity blessings were true, their membership fees paying clientele should have been engulfed by super abundance rather than feeling the effects of economic downturn.

grin
lol grin
Re: Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets by olamoses75(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Rickmann:

Pastors too are been placed on targets? shocked
Wetin Nigerian army no go see for sambisa.
Hmm.
I dey tell u bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Sleep With A Re-married Ex- Husband? / The Quaran And Jesus Christ / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.