Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy (731 Views)

Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Babydaddy Of Assaulting Their 4-yr-old Son / Angry Woman Threatens To Shoot Her Babydaddy And Daughter For Talking To Other W / 23-year-old Kenyan Student Killed By Her Babydaddy For Cheating With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by fukNaija(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Don't even know where to start from- A girlfriend friend of mine have been disturbing me since she got pregnant last year. When she got pregnant for her bf, I told her to abort it if the man isn't a responsible person- But she said she wants to keep it cux they have been dating since 2012- they kept having sex till she gave birth- when she gave birth the guy Neva came to check on her and the baby- she kept on taking care of the baby till date through my help and some other people- As a man though I can't do such- I am not in Nigeria but I send at least 20k weekly to my babymama- the guy refused to help atall- now hes saying he want to collect the baby from her , else he won't help in anyway. He wants to collect a baby he haven't seen at all for 10months since she was born- really?? I need help on what to do to this guy- because this lady really helped while I was in school- any advice pls- location is Lagos
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by Pauldollars(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Your advice to abort a human being has put you on a low. Whatever mistakes a woman makes, never advice her to abort a child.
Back to the solution.
The woman has more rights to her child than the man since he has never taken care of the child. The courts can help her in such a case

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by donbachi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
"Location is lagos"....as if lagos babymama issues differs from other states.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by Ogamysamo: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
the truth is that you can't do him anything cos if you do, even the girl friend friend of yours whose place you want to take will not be happy with you
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by fukNaija(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ogamysamo:
the truth is that you can't do him anything cos if you do, even the girl friend friend of yours whose place you want to take will not be happy with you
am not saying I want to do anything to him. She have been taken care of the baby even since she was pregnant- the guy in question is living well too. But saying he wants to baby else he won't help is what I am against- someone said she should use social welfare to take up the case. But I don't know anything about it
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by fukNaija(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
donbachi:
so after reading all what I wrote. Na that part your dumb brain see. FYI: I wrote the location to avoid someone from abuja or other far state to start disturbing themselves. Everyone gat prob.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by yuping(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
She has been taking take of the baby for months now all alone why would she give up now, please let's her continue and to hell with the help the baby daddy is offering.
One more important question, are you tired of assisting her please let her know in time.
But thanks for your help all this while.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by SEGLIZ: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
donbachi:

choi, you drink hot water ni? why you strike like that?

the reason he mentioned lagos might be to save the stress on all who is willing to assist of questioning location and himself not returning to attend such question.

fukNaija:
Don't even know where to start from- A girlfriend friend of mine have been disturbing me since she got pregnant last year. When she got pregnant for her bf, I told her to abort it if the man isn't a responsible person- But she said she wants to keep it cux they have been dating since 2012- they kept having sex till she gave birth- when she gave birth the guy Neva came to check on her and the baby- she kept on taking care of the baby till date through my help and some other people- As a man though I can't do such- I am not in Nigeria but I send at least 20k weekly to my babymama- the guy refused to help atall- now hes saying he want to collect the baby from her , else he won't help in anyway. He wants to collect a baby he haven't seen at all for 10months since she was born- really?? I need help on what to do to this guy- because this lady really helped while I was in school- any advice pls- location is Lagos
op things like this are painful, likewise I blame the lady for dating a guy that long without or knowing there isn't a future, making herself a sex object. though did is done only solution would do now.

for once advice her to be independent of the irresponsible thing she's being irresponsibly spreading her legs for.

she doesn't need the guy. if she is determined she will wither the storm. from your post it seems her seeking the guys attention for child support prompted the guys ego.

it the guy is willingly attempting the move, then she should approach the social welfare for protection and exposing the nuisance. even at that if she is serious about getting child support she go to social welfare department or court for redress.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by fukNaija(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
SEGLIZ:

choi, you drink hot water ni? why you strike like that?

the reason he mentioned lagos might be to save the stress on all who is willing to assist of questioning location and himself not returning to attend such question.

op things like this are painful, likewise I blame the lady for dating a guy that long without or knowing there isn't a future, making herself a sex object. though did is done only solution would do now.

for once advice her to be independent of the irresponsible thing she's being irresponsibly spreading her legs for.

she doesn't need the guy. if she is determined she will wither the storm. from your post it seems her seeking the guys attention for child support prompted the guys ego.

it the guy is willingly attempting the move, then she should approach the social welfare for protection and exposing the nuisance. even at that if she is serious about getting child support she go to social welfare department or court for redress.
thanks my brother- shes living fine just that the guy is insisting he will collect the baby from her- that's where the problem is- if its to take care of the baby , that's no issue.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by SEGLIZ: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
fukNaija:
thanks my brother- shes living fine just that the guy is insisting he will collect the baby from her- that's where the problem is- if its to take care of the baby , that's no issue.

you are welcome.

I don't want to believe this friend of yours is more of a sister than friends. I'm not digging close identity is necessary on forum like this.

even approaching the police is enough, just approach the ministry of justice at the state secretariat or any near by court.

a similar case I knew of in Abeokuta didn't get to court it end right there in the secretariat. the guy want to deprive the young lady of her son, this be a boy of one and half to two years.

we still have some functional part of our system.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by fukNaija(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
SEGLIZ:

you are welcome.

I don't want to believe this friend of yours is more of a sister than friends. I'm not digging close identity is necessary on forum like this.

even approaching the police is enough, just approach the ministry of justice at the state secretariat or any near by court.

a similar case I knew of in Abeokuta didn't get to court it end right there in the secretariat. the guy want to deprive the young lady of her son, this be a boy of one and half to two years.

we still have some functional part of our system.
lol. If anyone should try that to my sister na die na. Btw some people turn to family in life through there actions. I know Abeokuta to be very helpful in this kind situation- we both schooled there, and have heard a lot of such and how the women got help. But what still bothers me is: how can a man live in Lagos and still refuses to go see his baby in that same Lagos for about 10months- Now asking the mother to give him the baby. Very crazy
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by ivolt: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Why are you repeating the same story using different handles?
What exactly do you wish to hear?
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by GavinThompson: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
I know what you mean. I know how difficult it is to be single without a long-term relationship. But the only way to fix this is to start chatting and dating https://www.maturetenders.com/senior-dating/el-paso.html more often. You can easily meet them online at the best dating sites. I say this because I often do it myself, and I really like it. This is really a lot of fun and interesting, and I'm sure it will definitely help you.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by Ogamysamo: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
fukNaija:
am not saying I want to do anything to him. She have been taken care of the baby even since she was pregnant- the guy in question is living well too. But saying he wants to baby else he won't help is what I am against- someone said she should use social welfare to take up the case. But I don't know anything about it

OGA do small small, take it easy

Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by Amely: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
I used to get to know people on forums, but then I started using special dating sites like https://invme.com/en/events/usa/florida/st-petersburg/dating because everyone immediately connects to the chat and has a great time. This is a great site with a lot of real people.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by Blessing185(f): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Pauldollars:
Your advice to abort a human being has put you on a low. Whatever mistakes a woman makes, never advice her to abort a child.
Back to the solution.
The woman has more rights to her child than the man since he has never taken care of the child. The courts can help her in such a case
make we hear word.. Nigerians always form holy online,swear u never abort b4 or if u dey same situation or give girl belle while still living with ur parents,wetin go come ur mind first..if u use condoms during sex then u have no right to judge anybody..semen wasn't created to be released into condoms and thrown away,it's for procreation..stop judging people, nobody holy pass..
Nb b4 una go start say I don abort tire because una Sabi talk anyhow to people especially wen una see f for d monikers,I be guy man with deek.
Re: A Friend Needs Advice About Her Babydaddy by Pauldollars(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
My brother you need total regeneration of your soul which can only be accomplished thru the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus Christ.
People who swim in the mud assume everyone swims in the mud.
Don't remain in the mud of sin.

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Lying. Why "Lie Lie Moha Moha" Is Seemingly A Champ / Plz What This It Mean? / Nigerian Lecturer Is About To Lose Is Job In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.