Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death (678 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / Daysman Oyakhilome Breaks Silence On Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by Insidenaija: 5:29am On Jul 18, 2021
Continue here https://www.nairaland.com/6655106/t.b-joshua-jesus-pastor-enoch

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A Adeboye has broken his silence over late Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua by sending a letter of condolence to Mrs Evelyn Joshua, wife of the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), late Prophet T.B. Joshua, Newspremises reports.

Newspremises gathered that the letter dated June 15, 2021 and signed by the General Overseer of RCCG, was made known to the media recently.

Adeboye had been a antagonist of Joshua and he even said some years ago that he would not preach in Joshua’s church unless the prophet would allow him to preach salvation message to him to become born again before he could minister in his church.

Many top Christian leaders did not condole with Joshua except a few of them.

In the letter addressed to Mrs Evelyn Joshua, Adeboye said he joined millions of people worldwide to register the church’s condolence with her on the passing of her husband.

He said he believed he would meet Joshua at the feet of the Lord Jesus on the resurrection morning.
The letter reads in full:
“Calvary greetings in Jesus name. We want to join millions of people across the globe to register our condolence with you on the passing of your husband, Pastor T.B. Joshua.

“We take solace in the Lord, believing that we shall meet again at the feet of the Lord Jesus on the resurrection morning.

“We therefore, pray for you, your children and the entire church that, the Lord will uphold all of you and such untimely death shall cease in our midst in Jesus mighty name.

“Be assured of our continuous prayers. Yours in Him. Pastor E.A. Adeboye, General Overseer,” he said.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/we-shall-meet-on-resurrection-day-adeboye-breaks-silence-over-t-b-joshuas-death/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by 111sunshine: 5:38am On Jul 18, 2021
fair enough.... from the date, it means the condolence message was sent when TB Joshua died.

its not everyone that will physically come to visit.
Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by Tampa6246(m): 5:39am On Jul 18, 2021
We shall meet on resurrection day. Amen!
Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by nzeobi(m): 6:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Reach out to the family and condole with them sir
Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by Authoreety: 6:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Treading softly with caution
Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by xpressionx(m): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Adeboye didn't say that. Go to the church official handles, you won't see this fake news
Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by parkervero(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2021
How authentic is this? Let's wait until someone comes to debunk it.
Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by hopefulLandlord: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2021
okay
Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by heniford2: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2021
This scammer of a God of man abeg
Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by kingthreat(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2021
This has been proven to be authentic.
Just when i was trying to believe TBJ, i simply went to do a research on his old videos on Youtube before he became refined and cut off his long beard then.
This Jim Iyke revelation opened my eyes to a lot. Synagogue did a very good job portraying their ministries good in the eyes of people with charities, miracles, etc.
Christianity is deeper than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7QWggVGQc4
Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by kingxsamz(m): 7:15am On Jul 18, 2021
Even Adeboye know say nothing like resurrection day. That's why they keep Investing on earth and buiding massive institutions.
grin Imagine wanting to leave this earth with all its advanced technology, good food, your phone, artists making music, concerts, football and movies, only to end up somewhere in the clouds wearing ancient white robes, eating only grapes and Oranges, singing "hosanna to the highest" for hours to some unseen being while some guy plays a harp Forever o. grin grin
That's why sometimes you hear some Christians say "rapture shouldn't come yet, I neva enjoy life finish."
Nobody really wants to go to heaven bro.
It's all a lie. Resurrection ko. grin

1 Like

Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by Image123(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2021
kingxsamz:
Even Adeboye know say nothing like resurrection day. That's why they keep Investing on earth and buiding massive institutions.
grin Imagine wanting to leave this earth with all its advanced technology, good food, your phone, artists making music, concerts, football and movies, only to end up somewhere in the clouds wearing ancient white robes, eating only grapes and Oranges, singing "hosanna to the highest" for hours to some unseen being while some guy plays a harp Forever o. grin grin
That's why sometimes you hear some Christians say "rapture shouldn't come yet, I neva enjoy life finish."
Nobody really wants to go to heaven bro.
It's all a lie. Resurrection ko. grin

Myopia. Stop living in a bubble Samuel. Over 80,000 people have already died today. Whether they like it or not, they are going to Heaven or Hell. Wake up.
Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2021
If this letter is authentic, then Oluwaseun!

I am not TBJ fan, member nor follower but I still maintain it that the man made it to heaven. Not because of his generosity, not because of the love from millions of people worldwide as all that doesn't guarantee one heaven. I know what I saw concerning that man and I'm convinced strongly... That man made it to heaven and I know that some of the big GOs knows this but won't come out to say this because of the things said / believed in the past. It's okay.

You can hate me, bash me, curse me whatever I really ain't bothered especially when it comes to speaking the truth.

Those of you who all of a sudden turned prayer intercessor on my matter because of my previous post on TBJ, I am also praying that God opens your eyes to see it.

The beginning, the middle 'might be' terrible but it's the end that matters...

Happy Sunday.
Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by Righteousness2(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Ok
Re: We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death by lalasticlala(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2021

(1)

Pastors Sacked By Winners’ Chapel ‘unfruitful, Blatant Failure,’ Says Oyedepo / ...... / The World’s Mega Captivating Steel Space Frame Structure (hand Of God) Cathedral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.