Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? (5200 Views)

Imole Was So Greedy He Wanted To Make His Own Money - Sam Larry / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Julianaa: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Many club owners are hitting it big

Jokers, quilox, Cubans etc

Just pray for grace
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by hedonido: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nwokem ga pibi ife. Bubi ife. Mebe ife. Chuba ego. So that you will be too busy being productive to ask stupid questions.
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Makanaki127: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
donchibe:
Obi Cubana is into hospitality business and real Estate Business. He has Night clubs and hotels scattered in Nigeria major cities. Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Imo, Anambra etc. Though Obi Cubana is not that rich, but he has that heart to help people. People love him for good heart.
How did he get the money to build those hotels ?
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by fergieboy: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
lwanga1993:
That man has been a low-key billionaire for years now. He was brought to light by his boy chief priest. He started very early and accumulated so much wealth with time and not overnight as people are speculating here. And for the record he doesn't show off.. he's fuckin made. Guess he started liking the publicity because it's good for his business after all .
Yeah your right

Obi has been a lowkey money man

Na cubana chief priest loudness for social media brought him out

At a time I was even thinking he was the real cubana due to how loud he is
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Kaybae(f): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
gaetano:
Someone replied sugabelly on twitter with a small thread after she asked same question:

"Obi Cubana grew up in Affluence, his maternal Grandfather was Mr. Lawrenceville a Sanitary Officer in the colonial government of the Eastern Region, Obi's Father was Sir Nnaemeka Iyiegbu; Chief Akaeze Oba(Ask any pre-civil war Aba Businessman about him)
Obi's Mum was the Co-owner of Giant Steps International School, Õba.
Obi's Father set him up after his university graduation(just like most Igbo big men do), so his story is not about a son of a poor man that woke up one day and became a billionaire. No!
What you are seeing is generational wealth.
Today he makes his money from his chains of businesses like
Opium By Cubana, Owerri
The Grind By Cubana, Lagos
Montana By Cubana, Lagos
Pablo By Cubana, Lagos
Cubana Signature, Abuja
Puzzo By Cubana, Abuja
Caledonian Suites, Abuja
Crave By Cubana, Abuja
Hustle and Bustle, Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels, Abuja
Cubana Gustavo, Enugu

He is currently working on Cubana Dubai and Cubana Real Estate

I believe this answered your questions, you asked A VALID QUESTION but I'm surprised the way many people here are attacking you like you asked a terrible question."

Source: https://twitter.com/Echi_di_ime/status/1416254697934053376?s=20

I really respect you for handling this question in a matured way. Some people here are just a kind of bitter heart individual, insulting and trolling people anyhow. Imagine if it's happen to be some individual they might start raining curses on the OP.
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Prozico22(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chibuike21:

How come other hoteliers are not billionaires
How comes other graduates does not have work and some have
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by kingthreat(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
My brother, e nor concern you or me.

Yes oo. Even if na rituals and them use your family people, e no concern us. Him make money, him don make money.
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by kingthreat(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
gaetano:
Someone replied sugabelly on twitter with a small thread after she asked same question:

"Obi Cubana grew up in Affluence, his maternal Grandfather was Mr. Lawrenceville a Sanitary Officer in the colonial government of the Eastern Region, Obi's Father was Sir Nnaemeka Iyiegbu; Chief Akaeze Oba(Ask any pre-civil war Aba Businessman about him)
Obi's Mum was the Co-owner of Giant Steps International School, Õba.
Obi's Father set him up after his university graduation(just like most Igbo big men do), so his story is not about a son of a poor man that woke up one day and became a billionaire. No!
What you are seeing is generational wealth.
Today he makes his money from his chains of businesses like
Opium By Cubana, Owerri
The Grind By Cubana, Lagos
Montana By Cubana, Lagos
Pablo By Cubana, Lagos
Cubana Signature, Abuja
Puzzo By Cubana, Abuja
Caledonian Suites, Abuja
Crave By Cubana, Abuja
Hustle and Bustle, Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels, Abuja
Cubana Gustavo, Enugu

He is currently working on Cubana Dubai and Cubana Real Estate

I believe this answered your questions, you asked A VALID QUESTION but I'm surprised the way many people here are attacking you like you asked a terrible question."

Source: https://twitter.com/Echi_di_ime/status/1416254697934053376?s=20

Thanks for answering the questions
Just like Jowizaza I thought was a yahoo boy/drug trafficker came from a very wealthy family.
Let him enjoy his wealth then and also make his community more developed.
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Iliveforever(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chibuike21:

No one really knew how he became a billionaire. His source of wealth is suspicious.

Oya go and arrest him
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by ogbuefi677(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mikecold:
All these ones Na story

Who no dey do business, and whether you spend decades or spend 1 year in business it doesn't matter

What matters is the business you doing what capacity does it have?

E money can "manage" to convince me when he says he is into shipping business (I am aware of the resources in that line)

But in entertainment in Naija it's not yet at the level obi makes you to believe

Unless you are A list musician where you get endorsement for brands, millions for show

The typical club business isn't as big as they make you believe

Yes there is money but you spend on luxury and it's maintenance

E.g bringing special appearances constantly to stay ahead

Buying expensive drinks which you would still have to control their prices as you have other competitors that may be giving better experience for a lesser amount

Then the multiple tax from government who see these places as cash cow

Then regular settlement of EFCC, cult heads and the numerous fights that do take place in your centre that you end up sorting
Bros,as per business, fear Anambra ppl.
They've foresight and help each other a lot.
Do you know only one person imports all the new age chargers and power banks used in the whole country?
Same thing with q-link stabilisers and electrical appliances only one man has d franchise.
What of Nippon motorcycles parts?
Heard Tecno franchise is also held by a single person.
Na them or their children de throw those monies up and down like that.
The tecno man,heard his containers come in 50s every 3 months.
Jowi zaza nko?Him papa na Jezco oil,now na oil tankers he de use import engine oil.
I'm Igbo but I respect Anambra ppl as per their business acumen.
Had one classmate in secondary school more than 20yrs ago, dullest and with the least provision etc.
But immediately he finished secondary school, a distant relative from his maternal side started giving him roofing material on credit to sell and make returns, now dude has more than 10 houses in Abuja.Na Wichtec roofing material ppl I de talk of.
They network a lot.
Igwe of Adazi enu in Anambra, see him,simple man with simple children but dude has more than 30 commercial buildings in Abakaliki alone. Same thing in Onitsha. But on d surface,an uninformed person who is privy to his net worth will say he is into money ritual or drugs.
As at 1991,his lorries and trailers were more than 100 in number.Dude will buy tens of thousands of bags of beans,store them till this period when the price is high, then resell. Same with palm oil etc
So,leave ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by InfernoNig: 12:04am On Jul 18, 2021
kingthreat:

Yes oo. Even if na rituals and them use your family people, e no concern us. Him make money, him don make money.

Likewise bro
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by nnamdi640: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Turn yourself to detective and find out.
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 18, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Bros,as per business, fear Anambra ppl.
They've foresight and help each other a lot.
Do you know only one person imports all the new age chargers and power banks used in the whole country?
Same thing with q-link stabilisers and electrical appliances only one man has d franchise.
What of Nippon motorcycles parts?
Heard Tecno franchise is also held by a single person.
Na them or their children de throw those monies up and down like that.
The tecno man,heard his containers come in 50s every 3 months.
Jowi zaza nko?Him papa na Jezco oil,now na oil tankers he de use import engine oil.
I'm Igbo but I respect Anambra ppl as per their business acumen.
Had one classmate in secondary school more than 20yrs ago, dullest and with the least provision etc.
But immediately he finished secondary school, a distant relative from his maternal side started giving him roofing material on credit to sell and make returns, now dude has more than 10 houses in Abuja.Na Wichtec roofing material ppl I de talk of.
They network a lot.
Igwe of Adazi enu in Anambra, see him,simple man with simple children but dude has more than 30 commercial buildings in Abakaliki alone. Same thing in Onitsha. But on d surface,an uninformed person who is privy to his net worth will say he is into money ritual or drugs.
As at 1991,his lorries and trailers were more than 100 in number.Dude will buy tens of thousands of bags of beans,store them till this period when the price is high, then resell. Same with palm oil etc
So,leave ooo
I leave everyone to their God o

I no get issue
Re: OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2022
mightyhaze:
Club,hotel,entertainment

Those things na blood money

Imagine having a club that gives u 2 to 3m profits every weekend

A hotel that gives u like 2.5m weekly
The question is, how did it started. You can't own a club when you are not a multi millionaire already

Omo u in a few years u go don know how far

Now add this to the business saviness of the Igbo man with a knack to maximize profits and open branches

Cubana no even quick blow. That guy was blowing way too much money on frivolities

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Billionaire Seen Riding The Subway / Man Wears Shoe That Has Socket Port With Charger (photo) / Actress Ini Edo Creates A Stir By Posting New Photos Of Herself In A Bikini And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.