Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". (20087 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment" / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by queensera(f): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nigerian singer who is about to drop another song tomorrow Titled "Aza" was called out by a twitter user for using technique to make his song "blow".

The Twitter User Wrote:

@iam_Davido Wanna use technique make his song blow � �

Davido Replies:

Yea you wouldn’t be saying this if nah U win ! You for dey shout MAD JAM �� for song wey never even commot... sharrap der .. leave me let me be helping pple as I like nah my money.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/davido-blasts-twitter-user-who-accused-him-of-using-technique-to-make-his-song-blow/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by Tamarapetty(f): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Why people can't mind their business.
1: no mind
2: no business

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by VERQUEST111: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Good reply

16 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by itspzpics(m): 5:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by SIMPLYkush: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2018
I wonder how davido songs dey sweet people, no hating, but assurance and nwa baby na trash
Modified: davido songs are trash, kill yourself if you dey vex

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by OKorowanta: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2018
Me, I'm just waiting to hear one well constructed and inspirational line from the song.
I know say I go wait in vain...
Kpotikpokpokpo, baby o,I go buy you Ferrari, i go take you to shopping,make we dancia !!!!
I won't be surprised if its laid with lines like dis..
Can't they just write good lyrics like Asa even if it's on only one song?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by sukar884: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2018
oh is that it

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by BoboKush(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2018
Wow
Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2018
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by Freshfish4: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2018
Davido this Davido that
Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by slimfit1(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2018
30 billion answer.

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by oshe11: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I wonder how davido songs dey sweet people, no hating, but assurance and nwa baby na trash

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by slimfit1(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2018
# Take it back #
AAC
Vote Sowore for president.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by millionboi(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2018
Very true

Ones thy is nothing to lie with,he will b 4gotn.

Fans are like customers...... Thy only know u by ur brand
Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by hardeycute(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2018
VERQUEST111:
Good reply
Mehn Data zapping on airtel is on another level

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by futurism: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:

because they have no mind to focus on things more important.
Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by oshe11: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2018
OKorowanta:
Me, I'm just waiting to hear one well constructed and inspirational line from the song.
I know say I go wait in vain...
Kpotikpokpokpo, baby o,I go buy you Ferrari, i go take you to shopping,make we dancia !!!!
I won't be surprised if its laid with lines like dis..
Can't they just write good lyrics like Asa even if it's on only one song?
Go and write your good lyrics na

12 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by Shortyy(f): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2018
This Childish Davido
Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by oshe11: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2018
slimfit1:
# Take it back # AAC Vote Sowore for president.

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by divilele(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2018
[/quote]
Tamarapetty:

Tamarapetty:

Baby u gat ma laff dis mawn, damn true talk
Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by Vicogrin(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2018
Osha pra pra
Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by oshe11: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2018
Shortyy:
This Childish Davido

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by Femzmoney: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2018
Hello good morning landers I want to introduce a kind of business to u on betting that makes u win over 30-70k daily 99% assurance, below is my contact
O eight one 33 one four seven nine 98
Posting of phone number is not allowed here
Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by anayolity: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2018
Shortyy:
This Childish Davido
keep face like ILEYA RAM

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by slimfit1(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=70474608][/quote]

# Take it back # AAC Vote Sowore for president

Waiting happen

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by divilele(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Nairalander even ur bathroom solo songs nor go reach davido's freestyle quarter
Pipo like u deserve awards for sentiments
Spits on ur comment
Leaves thread
Quote me and die young

5 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Fan Who Accused Him Of Using Technique To Make His Song "Blow". by thoniann(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2018
That guy sings crap....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Celebrates Birthday At IDP Camp In Abuja. / Ini Edo Pregnant: Husband Exposes Her Baby Bump [PHOTO] / I Regret Aborting My First Child - Jude Orhorha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.