Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage (832 Views)

Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer / Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lagos Should Use 10% Commisson paid to Tinubu's Alpha Beta Consulting to fix drainage. In 2003, he gave his company monopoly to collect taxes at a rate of close to $150-$200 million dollars annually based on the commission.

This money will be better channelled to fixing to persistent flooding in the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-kW17fs5wE

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Simplyleo
seunmsg
helinues
NGpatriot
LegendHero
TinubuAdvocate
Monogamy
Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by mbaise1000: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hope this ruudvan...... is not igbo, I don't want to see igbos been insulted for what doesn't concern them here

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
mbaise1000:
Hope this ruudvan...... is not igbo, I don't want to see igbos been insulted for what doesn't concern them here
Yoruba from Osun state.
Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Igboid: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
mbaise1000:

Lol!
It doesn't matter.
Soon a Bororo man will come here claiming Igbo while bashing Tinubu.
Then same Bororo man will log into his Yoruba moniker and bash his Igbo moniker.
And before you know it, many unsuspecting people will be drawn into the brawl. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Igboid: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
OP.
What about the flooding in Western Germany and Belgium? Were those caused by poor drainage too?

I am not a fan of Tinubu. But I think Marina flooding is part of the global event of climate change,which is manifesting as rise in sea levels with its resultant flooding of coastal areas lying below sea level.

If the Whites are this helpless as we saw on TV recently and can't stop this flooding, what chance do we stand over here with our limited knowledge and funds?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by akanke79: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Lagos Should Use 10% Commisson paid to Tinubu's Alpha Beta Consulting to fix drainage. In 2003, he gave his company monopoly to collect taxes at a rate of close to $150-$200 million dollars annually based on the commission.

This money will be better channelled to fixing to persistent flooding in the state.

Crazy OP Lagos money is in Abuja where all revenues generated goes to.Alphabeta only takes a certain percent for services like price cooper houses,Jp morgan.

Go and ask Buhari why Lagos is flooding?If i may ask what is the cost of constructing a drainage?
Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by akanke79: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Crazy OP Lagos money is in Abuja where all revenues generated goes to.Alphabeta only takes a certain percent for audit and consulting services like price cooper houses,Jp morgan.

Go and ask Buhari why Lagos is flooding?If i may ask what is the cost of constructing a drainage?

You can form your company to audit Your regional taxes for free?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Jimasun: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
mbaise1000:
He is Igbo. Let him continue. The fixation on Tinubu by Igbos while Ikpeazu is voted in Abia is a good thing.
Yoruba will teach them that lesson at the right time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Jimasun: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Igboid:
OP.
What about the flooding in Western Germany and Belgium? We're those caused by poor drainage too?

I am not a fan of Tinubu. But I think Marina flooding is part of the global event of climate change,which is manifesting as rise in sea levels with its resultant flooding of coastal areas lying below sea level.
It is the fixation to hate anything Yoruba.
Every thing is being noted by us
Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Yoruba from Osun state.

Lol. I am a Martian currently living on Jupiter. I don't know why you Igbos love identity fraud and impersonation so much.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by ednut1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
The OP is clearly obsessed with Tinubu and ots getting ridiculous. The faac, igr and other revenue which is 85% can fix it. But its being stolen. Why focus always on tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
Jimasun:

It is the fixation to hate anything Yoruba.
Every thing is being noted by us

Especially from the annoying OP. Never once has this Reno Omokri wannabe ever talking about his State in ala Igbo. All he does is obsess about Tinubu, Lagos and the SW daily. Pathetic individual

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Danzakidakura(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
The SA on gutter and latrine( igbokwe) is not doing his job well

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:
The SA on gutter and latrine( igbokwe) is not doing his job well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
akanke79:

Crazy OP Lagos money is in Abuja where all revenues generated goes to.Alphabeta only takes a certain percent for services like price cooper houses,Jp morgan.

PriceCooperHouse and JP Morgan participated in a competitive bidding process. Tinubu when he was Governor awarded his personal company monopoly, which is corruption of the highest order.

He should be getting processed by female prison warders like Jacob Zuma to be come his next door neighbour.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Igboid:
OP.
What about the flooding in Western Germany and Belgium? Were those caused by poor drainage too?

If the Whites are this helpless as we saw on TV recently and can't stop this flooding, what chance do we stand over here with our limited knowledge and funds?
Your claim limited funds but can give one man 10% commission on state taxes. Even Lawrence Anini and Shina Rambo know that is bare faced robbery.

Lagos is the only state in the world were a serving governor can award his personal company monopoly to collect taxes and also determine the percentage.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by StreetFight: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. If you don't check yourself, you will end up at the Psychiatric Ward of Enugu Isolation Centre. Tinubu is embezzling Lagos money no doubt, even Tinubu cannot deny this, but is that why you keep seeing Tinubu in your dreams?

Is Tinubu also the person embezzling your State's money? Abi why is it that your State governors spend more time in Lagos than in your crime infested states? Or why are all your brothers is prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking and your sisters are in Hotels all over the world selling their bodies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

PriceCooperHouse and JP Morgan participated in a competitive bidding process. Tinubu when he was Governor awarded his personal company monopoly, which is corruption of the highest order.

He should be getting processed by female prison warders like Jacob Zuma to be come his next door neighbour.

Lol, and what should happen to the ultra-worthless Governors of your own SE States? At least Lagosians can brag of living in the most advanced and wealthiest state in Nigeria.

What positives can you and your Igbo brothers in ala Igbo point to under the numerous clowns you parade as political leaders? Chicken Republic and Domino's Pizza as Ikpeazu bragged? Clowns.
Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol, and what should happen to the ultra-worthless Governors of your own SE States? At least Lagosians can brag of living in the most advanced and wealthiest state in Nigeria.

What positives can you and your Igbo brothers in ala Igbo point to under the numerous clowns you parade as political leaders? Chicken Republic and Domino's Pizza as Ikpeazu bragged? Clowns.
You don’t have drainage,24 hour electricity,social security payment,pipe borne water provided by the state.What is there to brag about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by StreetFight: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Is it Tinubu's company or Dapo Apara's company?
Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
StreetFight:

Is it Tinubu's company or Dapo Apara's company?
According to court documents filed by Dapa Agara it is Tinubu company.He hid his ownership through fronts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by StreetFight: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
According to court documents filed by Dapa Agara it is Tinubu company.He hid his ownership through fronts.

I have known Dapo Apara before he established Alpha Beta. I have said it in one of my previous posts.

I knew Dapo Apara when he was in Alumaco Plc at Creek Road Apapa. I knew when he was appointed P.A. to ex-Finance Commissioner Wale Edun. I knew when he established Alpha Beta Consulting to collect Lagos Tax after selling the idea to Wale Edun and Tinubu. I knew when Wale Edun crossed the line and was kicked in the ass out of Lagos Executive Council by Tinubu. But, I don't know when Dapo Apara wanted to outsmart Tinubu in Alpha Beta and he (Dapo Apara) was kicked in the ass and therefore decided to start saying nonsense. There is no way that Tinubu will go down on Alpha Beta issue that Dapo Apara will not go even deeper down because Dapo Apara was the face and brain of Alpha Beta.

The first case that Dapo Apara filed against Tinubu about two years ago, I went through the case as published in some dailies and I laughed. It was funny because Dapo Apara wrote that Tinubu was using him (Dapo Apara) to launder Lagos money. May be he wrote the nonsense without consulting a lawyer. If a man admits that he has been laundering money for another man, then both the launderer and the helper will spend time behind bars.

But, I still wonder why you are developing mental issues over Lagos matter when your state governors are doing same thing, reason why you are poor, wretched, sad, depressed and miserable.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
StreetFight:

I have knows Dapo Apara before he established Alpha Beta
Here is the court documents he filed before Lagos State High Court

1 Like

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Tinubuadvocate: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tinubu 2023 no shaking.
Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by StreetFight: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Here is the court documents he filed before Lagos State High Court

Another funny case, I read the published case in the newspapers. Dapo Apara said that the Court should refrain Tinubu from interfering in the running of Alpha Beta. Isn't it funny?

Go and look for the first case he filed in 2017 or 2018. You will laugh and fall from your chair. He even admitted that Tinubu's name does not appear as member of the Board of Directors, that instead, some other guys where made as fronts for Tinubu. Now tell me, how can you now bring Tinubu in as laundering money through the company without implicating yourself. You (Dapo Apara) said Tinubu is not a member of the Board of Directors, but you went on to say that Tinubu has been using your company (Alpha Beta) to launder money. Can someone who is not a member of the Board of Directors, not a member of the Management Team and not a signatory to any of Alpha Beta's bank account now be using the company to launder money? It means that someone is doing that on his behalf. According to Dapo Apara, that person that has been laundering Lagos money on behalf of Tinubu is he himself Dapo Apara.
Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu 2023 no shaking.
Thrash

1 Like

Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
StreetFight:

Another funny case, I read the published case in the newspapers. Dapo Apara said that the Court should refrain Tinubu from interfering in the running of Alpha Beta. Isn't it funny?

Go and look for the first case he filed in 2017 or 2018. You will laugh and fall from your chair. He even admitted that Tinubu's name does not appear as member of the Board of Directors, that instead, some other guys where made as fronts for Tinubu. Now tell me, how can you now bring Tinubu in as laundering money through the company without implicating yourself. You (Dapo Apara) said Tinubu is not a member of the Board of Directors, but you went on to say that Tinubu has been using your company (Alpha Beta) to launder money. Can someone who is not a member of the Board of Directors, not a member of the Management Team and not a signatory to any of Alpha Beta's bank account now be using the company to launder money? It means that someone is doing that on his behalf. According to Dapo Apara, that person that has been laundering Lagos money on behalf of Tinubu is he himself Dapo Apara.
Yes, in most fantastically corrupt countries like Nigeria the politicians use fronts to hide ownership of private jets,properties and bank accounts.Dapo Apara has several bank document going to Tinubu’s from Alpha Beta;a Forensic Accountant just has to trace all the funds to prove he is the owner.
Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. I am a Martian currently living on Jupiter. I don't know why you Igbos love identity fraud and impersonation so much.
I told you I am not Igbo.

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
Re: Lagos Flooding:10% Commisson Paid To Tinubu's Alpha Beta Can Fix Drainage by Uchek(m): 4:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Your comment is an example of misery loves company.

You cannot compare the flood in Western Germany and Lagos - Nigeria as a whole. The flood in Western Germany and Europe is the result of global warming and climate change while that of Lagos is a result of zero urban planning and poor drainage.

Have you read or seen problem of flooding in Germany last year or in the last 30 years? The answer is NO. But Lagos flooding is a perenial problem. The only town well - planned with first-class drainage is Festac Town where l grew up in the 80s and 90s. Unfortunately, Nigerian factor has destroyed Festac.

If Lagos were to experience the kind of flooding in Germany, the entire Lagos will shut down and there would be thousands of death because Nigeria has poor emergency-and-disaster response system.

Igboid:
OP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested With Cocaine As India’s Narcotic Bureau Bust Syndicate / Sanwoolu Invited Soldiers & LCC Tampered With The CCTV, More Damning Revelations / Breaking News Ijaw Republic Flag Raised In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.