Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP (14460 Views)

Re: "Where Are The Senators? Channels TV Infographic" / Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic / A Critical Look At The Senators That Left Apc Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Ovamboland(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2021
nzeobi:

Let him support electronic voting and results transmission so his popularity will be really tested.

Electronic voting is not in contention here, we only have electronic verification, voting remains manual.

The issue is electronic transmission of results. That is where PDP has perfected interception, they don't care about getting the voters on their side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Ovamboland(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2021
kaludestiny10:
He won't answer that question because his sense of reasoning logically have been beclouded by APC politics.
E transmission of results is a right step in the right direction but some nitwits are not interested in that for obvious reasons best known to them.

There was a time the legislature was dominated by PDP, did they pass electronic transmission of results at that time no. Did they encourage legislators to defect to their party, yes.

Now they are crying over these things happening to them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by guy222: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2021
Dantedasz:

If I may ask you a question. Do you sincerely in your heart of heart believe it was right for the three Lagos state senators to block vote negatively against electronic voting?
the question should be how many apc senators voted in support of the bills? If the three senators from lagos are Tinubu servant because they voted against electronic transmission of result then it is logical to say all APC senators are Tinubu servant because they all voted against it.

1 Like

Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Mindblowing(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Im no fan of any party but does it not occur to you that they voted against the electronic voting because they already know it will work against them due to their election rigging habits. Are you not tired of this present stupid leaders and government. He said the whole truth even though pdp are also bunch of criminals.. quote author=Okoroawusa post=103806702]Who is stopping you from having your own servants?[/quote]
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by emmytex311: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Prof. Moghalu/Adamu Muazu
President and vice President of Nigeria 2023 respectively
By the special Grace of God
Can I hear a shout of big AMEN?
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by engrben25: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2021
they must love their master that is the oat they have taken

I use to say it that APC is not a party but a cult seriously
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by fourboys: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Ovamboland:

So PDP was the only party existing in Nigeria before APC was formed?
nope,, but has most members
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by ubimagos: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2021
I do I apply to become one of Tinubu's servant? PDP help a friend, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by wallarwallar(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Now I see reason why PDP will never rule Lagos so they are expecting them to vote against thier party with or without Tinubu. If u have just one PDP senator in Lagos we know it would vote in favor so what wud dis slowpoke say about that. It is high time dis idiotic PDP understand politics is beyond issuing useless statement on media every time when you dont have any strategic plan from the grass root to Unsit APC
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by lordatkinson07(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Tell PDP that, that is no longer a news.
Every politician in Nigeria is a servant to his/her political father in one way or the other.

Buhari is a servant to the Fulanis
Osinbajo, servant to Tinubu
Senate president, servant to Buhari
Speaker, servant to Tinubu
Chief justice of Nigeria, servant to the president
All the ministers servants to Tinubu, Buhari, norther elders forum
Etc
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by 77up(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2021
E pain them cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by 77up(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
Politics has always been about building people building empire building colleagues but tinubu has made his own mark on the sand of politics and time but what do we have of the PDP nothing just group of rouges
Apt kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by AntonVince: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
post=103821043:
Cries of losers.

Perennial losers and thieves.

Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!
[/s]

Stop deceiving yourself, woman.
...and tone down your zombeeism too, lest you kill Osinbajo's chances.
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by 77up(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2021
nzeobi:
What happened during end SARS showed tinubu that he is not popular and that he is well hated in his immidiate environment.

If electronic voting is adopted in Lagos believe in 8 years, his empire in Lagos will collapse completely because it's not about the people but about his interests only.

You writes nonsense to gather like that won't feed your empty stomach,yet na 2 you still miserably get grin

Tinubu is already your incoming president, oya go and hug transformer tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Bluesea1and2: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Even every senator in Nigeria
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Omobada(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Who is stopping you from having your own servants?

Abi nw, if it's that easy. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Blackdisciple(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2021
Sure we know that...
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by legendgalas(f): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2021
The ones representing River State, Enugu state are slaves to who?

Pdp na mumu

1 Like

Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Okoroawusa: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2021
rawpadgin:
& here is s the problem we have in this country. Because he's a bigwig from my region so anything he does is acceptable. Anyway, i hate politics, hate politicians, hate hungry youths supporting politicians while their kids are living large with tax payers money, i hate people who still stand under the rain & sun to cast their votes knowing fully well that whoever wins will still gonna be a total failure. My little brother is a strong supporter of okowa, i stopped tipping him........... He should go & meet okowa & PDP for tips embarassed
So since you stopped tipping him has he died?
The earlier you realize that everyone has right to their opinion even political ones the better for you.

Mr tipper...
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by oyatz(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2021
nzeobi:
What happened during end SARS showed tinubu that he is not popular and that he is well hated in his immidiate environment.

If electronic voting is adopted in Lagos believe in 8 years, his empire in Lagos will collapse completely because it's not about the people but about his interests only.

But Tinubu is not a member of the National Assembly. Honestly I don't know why this PDP chairman thinks Tinubu is to be blamed for some senators not voting for what he prefers.

He could have made his points without unnecessary pettiness of bringing Tinubu, a private citizen into the matter but he thinks his voice won't be heard unless he mentioned Tinubu's name.
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2021
Not there but his word is final

oyatz:

But Tinubu is not a member of the National Assembly. Honestly I don't know why this PDP chairman thinks Tinubu is to be blamed for some senators not voting for what he prefers.

He could have made his points without unnecessary pettiness of bringing Tinubu, a private citizen into the matter but he thinks his voice won't be heard unless he mentioned Tinubu's name.
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

PDP are not concerned about the coming election of the local government chairman in Lagos they are still busy disturbing tinubu who has left governorship for over many years now.

Whoever is still following PDP is as delusional as the party itself their national headquarters not been completed for almost 20 years now yet they collected all the billions from businessmen and squander it

Well said. I still wonder how anyone can follow that useless party after all the time they had to make this country better and they didn't.
That said the apc is no better. And anyone who can follow apc is equally as daft as they pdp senseless wailers
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by superstar1(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2021
We agree.

The ones representing Rivers are Odili’s servants

The ones representing Delta are Ibori’s servants too.

The one representing Abia are Orji’s servants.
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by ukahrawah: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2021
Domestic servants.
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by roddy15: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2021
Politicians this days in Nigeria are not elected to represent the people but servants to their boss. Example;
Lawan = president Buhari servant,
house assembly = governors servant.
LGA chairmen and counselors = governors servant.
Hope = Supreme Court servant
President = Mr Cabal servant.
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by nzeobi(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2021
rajoys:
I think End SARS protest was hijacked by few political adversaries of Tinubu to unleashed mayhem on the Centre of Excellence. They wanted to destroy Tinubu legacies in Lagos but it was too late. U know why? The man built both people and physical infrastructure. Physical infrastructure anywhere in the world can be destroyed and razed down. However, when you have a pool of human resources that are developed, they can always rebuild the destroyed physical infrastructure. Tinubu built people, when you developed people as you grow, you become very thick even when u are out of the scene.

Let us be sincere with ourselves, tell me any governor or politician of 1999 breeds that is still relevant in the politics of Nigeria today aside from Tinubu. The only thing working for him is that he knows how to identify potential leaders, build them and give them room to grow. He equally has a very good understanding of grassroots politics and most importantly how to keep quiet and ignore noises from adversaries that doesn't require his attention.

Instead of abusing or castigating the person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT); any leader, politician and those with ambitions to be should learn from the leadership style of BAT in order to be relevant 5, 10 and 15 years after they leave office.

Oga chimaroke nnamani has been producing governors in enugu since this dispensation and not bragging about it and mind you no opposition party has won election in his State except PDP.

Saying tinubu laid foundation or made Lagos is also a big lie. Lagos is the richest state in Nigeria and has always been because it was the former capital and a port city and because of its resources any body that governs Lagos performs like buba marwa a northerner and lateef jakande too.

Which leader did you say he groomed because I know that fashola only performed in Lagos because of money at his disposal but failed woefully in abuja abi na rauf who crippled his State with depts
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by nzeobi(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Ovamboland:

Electronic voting is not in contention here, we only have electronic verification, voting remains manual.

The issue is electronic transmission of results. That is where PDP has perfected interception, they don't care about getting the voters on their side.

So PDP can intercept results and they didn't do that in India.You are wiser than INEC that says it can transmit results.

Let me remind that the transmission is for record purpose and verification as the results will still be collated manually
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by oyatz(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Not there but his word is final

ONLY God's word is final. Nobody's word is final.
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by rawpadgin(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ovamboland:

See foolish person, so your own job is to hate everybody?

What a wonderful solution you are providing to human problems
na God go punish you! Fool! My job is too hate everyone that has in one way or the other contributed to the mess we are in today. Been waiting for idiot like you to quote me. I like fvck ur life up for this nairaland, to serve as a deterrent to other who think they be throwing insults around
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by temitope27(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
HRMK:
u know nothing!no dffce btw six and halfdozen!pot calling kettle black!pdp was in govt for 16yrs,why was this not done?stop bn brainwashed!both parties av failed the masses!we urgently need a #thirdforce!!
y are you ranting? Do I look like PDP member
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by akdjr(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Please can someone enroll PDP in opposition politics courses? May be after the program they will become better opposition players cos for now they don't just know what they are doing as an opposition party.
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by clothingonline(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
New??

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court / 'Shonekan Saved The Ship Of State From Sinking': Buhari, Jonathan Lead Tributes / Nigerian Army Speaks On Chad, Boko Haram And Media Impact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.