Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP (14630 Views)

Re: "Where Are The Senators? Channels TV Infographic" / Where Are The Senators?: Channels TV Infographic / A Critical Look At The Senators That Left Apc Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Buckeyemedia1: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Fact!!
Pdp should just leave Lagos State.
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Buckeyemedia1: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
wallarwallar:
Now I see reason why PDP will never rule Lagos so they are expecting them to vote against thier party with or without Tinubu. If u have just one PDP senator in Lagos we know it would vote in favor so what wud dis slowpoke say about that. It is high time dis idiotic PDP understand politics is beyond issuing useless statement on media every time when you dont have any strategic plan from the grass root to Unsit APC
Bode George done suffer for Lagos State.
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Slurity(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
And who's servant are they suppose to be before? All senators in the party are supposed to be his servants directly or indirectly, so, why this cry?
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Mohbola(f): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Stale gist
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Simeonjoe1: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Walahi this tinubu don suffer grin na this him picture self dey funny me...
Humans and their politics can never be right
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Alao88(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
joyairemiya:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/three-senators-representing-lagos-state-are-tinubus-servants-pdp/
some people talk to heard, not because they have something to say.
what concern Tinubu about Hallowed chamber resolution. But want to use Tinubu to promote himself. He talks balderdash
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by EDOLUWA: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
When you called PDP followers delutional!!! So how will you describe anyone following APC that turn Nigeria to World Capital of Poverty?

MICHEALADEX:

PDP are not concerned about the coming election of the local government chairman in Lagos they are still busy disturbing tinubu who has left governorship for over many years now.

Whoever is still following PDP is as delusional as the party itself their national headquarters not been completed for almost 20 years now yet they collected all the billions from businessmen and squander it
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by EDOLUWA: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
You see most Nigerians are like Agbero(Bus conductors) so you are very correct

rawpadgin:
& here is s the problem we have in this country. Because he's a bigwig from my region so anything he does is acceptable. Anyway, i hate politics, hate politicians, hate hungry youths supporting politicians while their kids are living large with tax payers money, i hate people who still stand under the rain & sun to cast their votes knowing fully well that whoever wins will still gonna be a total failure. My little brother is a strong supporter of okowa, i stopped tipping him........... He should go & meet okowa & PDP for tips embarassed
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by moriss33(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
U get waste time to quote dat APC stooge...he is an old man from benue state.
He doesn't comment on herdsmen ravishing his town he relocated to rivers state a PDP state buh he hates PDP
Dantedasz:

If I may ask you a question. Do you sincerely in your heart of heart believe it was right for the three Lagos state senators to block vote negatively against electronic voting?
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
captainjerry:
No be person wey dey alive go vote for 2023... They purposely don't want to make Nigeria a better place... The same PDP had d opportunity to pass and sign this bill into law during the past administration..now the table has turn, they are lamenting.. whats the difference between PDP AND APC self.
All those that are purposely making Nigeria unbearable and hard for the masses
B4 2023 may God wipe them permanently
Nigerians masses make Nigeria unbearable for themselves. You included. Should the wiping begin?

1 Like

Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by calcal: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
whereas Lagos supposed to take the lead in moving the zoo forward
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Hallabee1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Aje....

Okay
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by IamCookie(f): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
That is the reason for JANDOR' 23 ... #LAGOS4LAGOS. A lot of individuals seem tired of imposition , intense individualism and use and dump style of the supposed National leader of APC
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by Insectkiller: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Why not get your own servant??

PDP, an institution, being afraid of a man, Tinubu.

PDP has disappointed me...
I am burning the party card..

tongue kiss
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by kaludestiny10(m): 4:13am On Jul 19, 2021
As a nation, are we supposed to remain retarded or be progressing in all aspect. That party A did things in the wrong way doesn't mean that party B should also follow that same path and pattern.
Ovamboland:

There was a time the legislature was dominated by PDP, did they pass electronic transmission of results at that time no. Did they encourage legislators to defect to their party, yes.

Now they are crying over these things happening to them
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by freshalien: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Who is stopping you from having your own servants?

MICHEALADEX:
Politics has always been about building people building empire building colleagues but tinubu has made his own mark on the sand of politics and time but what do we have of the PDP nothing just group of rouges

MICHEALADEX:

PDP are not concerned about the coming election of the local government chairman in Lagos they are still busy disturbing tinubu who has left governorship for over many years now.

Whoever is still following PDP is as delusional as the party itself their national headquarters not been completed for almost 20 years now yet they collected all the billions from businessmen and squander it

Una never taya to suffe?! Dem take suffer swear for una?? When would you guys realize that the PDP and APC are one and the same? That there is no difference between the PDP chairman and Tinubu. Chai! Who do this kind thing to Nigerians ennn?!
Re: The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP by HRMK: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2021
temitope27:
y are you ranting? Do I look like PDP member
ranting?uv gone round the bend!ok,they av two heads for easy identification........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Paris Club Debt / Major Gideon Orkar`s Coup Speech / The Relationships Between The Three Arms Of Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.