Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,879 members, 7,841,297 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) (45947 Views)

Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos / Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll / Onyii Alex Slays In Tight Outfit, Zubby Michael Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Without Men you are still nothing. Remember that!
see premium gnashing of teeth. cheesy
Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Starzo:

Any man still planning to go into a serious relationship with the present crop of Nigerian girls( who have same mentality and mindset as the one above) is a foolish goat and deserves all the heartaches and traumas he gets
I can feel your agony tongue
Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by slimman007: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chibabe005:

preach sister! preach!!

Clittocurrency geng I sight you....Weldone oooo...
Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by slimman007: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
phemmyfour:
You just did....See how you even capitalized it

That is what she is into clitticurrency business...
Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by Starzo: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lollittaa:

I can feel your agony tongue
It's almost impossible to feel anything else around the likes of u

You'all are to be avoided like the plague
Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by Iykecollins(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
NwekeUG:
Nollywood Actress, Onyii Alex took to her Instagram handle to show off her newly acquired luxury home, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a video of the house, the 34-year-old actress wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRbnZIojdMQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN_c4Z6sb-8
Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by Tolzy11(m): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Some people will come hear to say na CLITOCURRENCY, but the thing be say, if mugu fall, guy-woman go chop.

Some of your gfs never see laptop collect sef, but na you fck them pass as you no kuku get work. Morning till night you dey inside there. Unlike sugar daddy wey go attend business meetings, go home to his wife, visit his kids at school…etc.

Last last all na FORNICATION. If you decide to FORNICATE for free, na you sabi. E go still call you fish brain and cheap olosho. You know what they say about eating frogs? Eat the fat one! Rie nke gbaragba!

If men love themselves so much as they claim, they should start buying themselves houses, instead of beer and goof. Till they do that, the FUTURE remains FEEMALE.

This is my non-moralistic stand. If you want the moral stand, wait for July the 18th.

I be guy but this is the first time I will like a female comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by emecheboy2(m): 12:44am On Jul 18, 2021
Seriously I don't even know her, can anyone name 15 of her movies please.
Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 5:04am On Jul 18, 2021
nnenwa5:

Why not mind your own journey of frustration, abi am I related to you? Worry about yourself. Last quote to you.

If u aren't related to me, what business do u have with my mother? U are d one who said u wanted to go and ask my mother. I didn't ask u. U are d one who brought into d discussion. So pls, go and see my mother. Put ur affairs in order and wish ur friends& family ur final goodbyes because u aren't coming back from that journey
Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by pacespot(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Some people will come hear to say na CLITOCURRENCY, but the thing be say, if mugu fall, guy-woman go chop.

Some of your gfs never see laptop collect sef, but na you fck them pass as you no kuku get work. Morning till night you dey inside there. Unlike sugar daddy wey go attend business meetings, go home to his wife, visit his kids at school…etc.

Last last all na FORNICATION. If you decide to FORNICATE for free, na you sabi. E go still call you fish brain and cheap olosho. You know what they say about eating frogs? Eat the fat one! Rie nke gbaragba!

If men love themselves so much as they claim, they should start buying themselves houses, instead of beer and goof.
Till they do that, the FUTURE remains FEEMALE.

This is my non-moralistic stand. If you want the moral stand, wait for July the 18th.

Who told you men love themselves? In fact, all the biggest roadblocks I've ever faced as a man in my pursuit of success is dealing Nigerian men. These species can go to any length to pull you down if you are not the gender with the hole between your legs. Women have always been welcoming and helpful to me as a man, I don't know the story that someone else will tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by crazymommy(f): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2021
pocohantas:

If men love themselves so much as they claim, they should start buying themselves houses, instead of beer and goof. Till they do that, the FUTURE remains FEEMALE.

Exactly what I was telling my younger brother yesterday...many men instead of investing on their lives ,they will be busy investing on women and alcohol and those women they are spending on do not care about them,they are all for the money ...many of them need to start understanding that there are alot of prostitutes hiding behind "i am miss independent"....90% of ladies in nigeria who grew up in this present Nigeria have all turned to coded olosho and the only way they earn money is by giving their pussy to the highest bidder that they can collect money from.........and those simps will still come out to blame the women and call them gold diggers......you are the one that showed them the gold na..as human it is normal for them to take advantage and collect the gold from you.........I repeat 90% of naija ladies in this present generation are all prostitutes....we have coded prostitutes and we have uncoded prostitutes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by Gerrard59(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Encompasses my thoughts and I'm glad it's the first comment.
Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by Asadujames202(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2021
pocohantas:

I want to see

Your

N
U
D
E picture
Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by Alexaonfleek: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
SenatePresdo:
E no go better for Simps.

Because of Simps, women now see their Bacteria infested hole as an oil Rig.

Tufiakwa!
You that is an alfa male how far have you gone in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by Reussite: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Not a single lie detected

1 Like

Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Show us the receipt of the house, show us also the document with her name on it, show us where she paid, who she paid to, when and how she paid Or.......
Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by TeddBundy: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
SenatePresdo:
E no go better for Simps.

Because of Simps, women now see their Bacteria infested hole as an oil Rig.

Tufiakwa!

E paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin amuuuuu cheesy
In your next life, beg God to give you a bacteria infested hole so you can cash out as well grin

In the meantime , go knack your head for wall cheesy

1 Like

Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by wany(f): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Labadi69:

You are a walking contradiction that will say anything for Likes and attention. You are probably depressed and the Likes and attention from feminists on Nairaland is what keeps you going. I actually believe you are a man masquerading as a woman. Women don’t talk the way you do angry
How do women talk,she only said the truth.were you expecting ego massage from her talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) by akeeng: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
pocohantas:

yimu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos / Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.