Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him (45857 Views)

Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother / Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management / Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Triton1996(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Primate Ayodele Donates N500,000 To Veteran Nollywood Actor, Charles Olumo, Places Him On Life Salary

The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele has donated the sum of N500,000 to veteran Nollywood actor, Charles Olumo Aka Agbako and placed him on life salary to celebrate his 100th birthday.

This was done at an event held in Abeokuta today Thursday, 20th Of July, 2023.

The event which was to decorate Primate Ayodele as the life patron and spiritual father of the Theatre Arts And Motions Pictures Practicioners Association Of Nigeria (TAMPAN) had several Nollywood actors and actresses including Bolaji Amusan(Mr Latin), Odunlade Adekola, Yemi Solade, Charles Olumo, Owolabi Ajasa, to mention but a few.

While speaking on the reason for the conferment of Life Patron on Primate Ayodele, The Ogun state TAMPAN president, Owolabi Ajasa made it known that the man of God ultimately deserves it due to his prophetic prowess that spreads accross the globe.

He made it known that the decision making board of the association attested to the credibility of Primate Ayodele, hence, the need to install him with the lofty position.

He further appreciated the man of God for accepting the position and making himself available for the event despite his busy schedule.

“When we had it in mind that we want to do this inauguration, we had meeting with our executive and one of our secretary said there’s one prophet in Lagos that sees things before it happens. In the meeting, another person mentioned the same thing and said we should make you the life patron of the association”

‘’When I got back home, I searched the internet for your name and saw the many things you have done. You truly deserves to be our spiritual father and our life patron”

“We want to thank you for accepting the honour and making yourself available despite your busy schedule. Thank you sir”

Also, Bolaji Amusan AKA Mr Latin eulogized Primate Ayodele while making it known that he has been following the man of God for more than 30 years.

“For over 30 years, I have been a fan of Primate Ayodele, I listen to his prophecies at the end of each year, during election period. I know him as someone who always foretells events to happen around the world”

“You have proven once again that you are a true man of God. A man of God must be compassionate, humble, with everything God has given to you you still remain humble.”

In his reaction, Primate Ayodele appreciated the leadership of TAMPAN for considering him worthy of the recognition.

“I appreciate this group for recognizing me, state national and president. I appreciate your service to the country. I I appreciate this group for recognizing me, state national and president. I appreciate your service to the country.”

“By God’s grace, I will donate the sum of N500,000 to veteran actor, Charles Oluomo and place him on a monthly salary of 100k till his maker calls him home. Also, I will donate N500, 000 to the association for this laudable event”

I want you to come up with a foundation for the old veterans in the industry and include me in it. They don’t have to become beggars before they feed, This foundation will be responsible for their well-being and God’s willing, I will contribute my quota into it”

“ I also want to urge that you engage in prayer programmes for long life among actors and actresses. We don’t want the death of young ones in the industry, we need to get God involved in our affairs.”

While responding to the prophet’s donations, TAMPAN expressed gratitude and promised to speedily work on the requests made by Primate Ayodele.

https://independent.ng/primate-ayodele-donates-n500000-to-veteran-actor-charles-olumo-places-him-on-life-salary/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by drightguy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Good one from our Predictor.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by WiszyFraud: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Did you know??

If a man takes a pregnancy test and the result is positive, he may have testicular cancer.

lipsrsealed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by slawomir: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Damnnn niggar
No well-done from me

I know where that money is coming from

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Becoted001(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
smiley
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by FalseProphet1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
I would also like to reciprocate this gesture since myself and the primate are in the same line of work by sharing 500 million naira to Nairaland members.

Just shout I receive my own share 21 times by exactly 12 midnight and your account would be credited.

This I have seen.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by RapistOnBail: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023

This life no balance..

You place person of 100 years on monthly salary. Person wey remain small to Kaput.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Pvin: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Good deed

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by christejames(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Everything for the gram...

Political pastor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by crossfm: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hehehe.

Those that love to attack men of God come and see oh.

Good one man of God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by solexjames(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Good one
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by sleekybaba: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Yinmu, story excuses will come up later. Just watch grin

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by chloride6: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Life salary… at the end of life grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by seunpas: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
"Jigan bi ekun niso, ma jaiye oba niso"
Indomie generation cannot understand the above lyrics. grin

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by chris4gold(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okay na
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by PlutoChief: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nice one from the guess master.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Roger3D(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Christianity has always been the bullshit mind control device of the white man. Black African adherents don't even follow the teachings of the book. Thank God I dumped that trash where it belongs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by MissOpe(f): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Nice
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
That's a good gesture. May God reward him.

May God bless PETER OBI and grant him his wish of making Nigeria great again. A new Nigeria is coming. He told his supporters go and give to the less privilege and they did exactly what he said. He inspired hope in all of us. The drug kingpin only inspires hate, tribalism, envy and cocaine sniffing for criminal mindset in the hearts of his suffering and smiling supporters.
Ladies and gents, the New Nigeria Is Here.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
him luck!
cool
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Lastmankc(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

If a man takes a pregnancy test and the result is positive, he may have testicular cancer.

lipsrsealed
You smoke gum?
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Skillsnigeria: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by santakris(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Great
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
This is commendable.
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by KingAzubuike(f): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
You dey place 100 year old man on life salary.. na the word "life salary" wey he use funny pass. grin

12 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Wealthyone: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Yoruba Nollywood and claiming age. I doubt this man is up too 100 years....I watched him in the 90s and he did not look 70 then....maybe late 40s or early 50s back then.

Is he older than eda onile ola, Buhari and others?

8 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by fredoooooo: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Primate primate ... Oga primate you no see vision again grin
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Calitoscassius(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Crooked thief who calls himself Primate, what da fork does or primate mean? That shit means nothing!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by Righthussle: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pulpit bandits
Re: Primate Ayodele Places Charles Olumo On Life Salary, Donates ₦‎500,000 To Him by omophunky(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
Real veteran,

you dare not come across this man on your way home from the farm...

Just know your time is up, you surely meet your creator that day without delay.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” / Rita Daniels Collects Omugwo Fee From Regina Daniels In Dollars / Chike Bryan Nnamani Dies After Receiving Phone Call From Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.