Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Scripts Of What Transpired In Court Between IPOB MNK And Justice Nyako Leaked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scripts Of What Transpired In Court Between IPOB MNK And Justice Nyako Leaked (528 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Justice Nyako Orders DSS To Let Nnamdi Kanu Watch His Favourite Football Matches / Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scripts Of What Transpired In Court Between IPOB MNK And Justice Nyako Leaked by Jaaqbruce: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Justice Binta: Legal counsels,my court will not entertain ilegaliity, proof to us that there is no case of rendition.
Govt Lawyer: my Lord he was arrested in border between Cameroon and Nigeria when trying to sneak in the country
IPOB Lawyer: Objection my Lord..how then did he leave Kenya?
Govt Lawyer: my Lord I am filling another case of attempting ilegal entry to a sovereign nation again he was arrested at the border not in Kenya.
IPOB Lawyer: who then kept him for 8 days and torture him?
Govt Lawyer: we don't know about that, could be people he scammed or Kenya men he f.ucked their wife or even the son and relatives of the man he ordered his boys to cut off his dick or the relatives of the ones buried alive with his command. For us he was arrested at the border.
Justice Binta: Tell this court more about the arrest.
Govt Lawyer: We were alerted by our international partners about movement of Gorillas from Cameroon Mountain towards Nigeria, we got our zoo guards to go and arrest them. After profiling the animals we found MNK amongst them..we release the Gorillas to the forest and kept the yellow one among them.
Justice Binta: Now we can continue with the terrorism charges..case adjoined to Dec 2024 for substantial hearing undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The 2018 Currency Swap Between Nigeria And China / Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality / Live Situation Report On The Seat-at-home Order, Akwa Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.