Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality (530 Views)

VIDEO-NNAMDI KANU ORDERS WAR IN IGBO LAND IN 14 DAYS: SAYS MASSES OF IPOB TO DIE / Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' / Femi Falana Describes The 2019 General Elections As An ‘expensive Joke’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality by vasel15: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
I like Kanu because he is direct just like me no time to be politically correct.ENJOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-fIvzRfGUU

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-perfectly-describes
Re: Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality by Valuepaints20(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality by Staphylococcus: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
vasel15:
I like Kanu because he is direct just like me no time to be politically correct.ENJOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-fIvzRfGUU

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-perfectly-describes

You probably will end up in jail too.

I just hope you don't have a dog that will die due to your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality by vasel15: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Staphylococcus:

You probably will end up in jail too.

I just hope you don't have a dog that will die due to your foolishness

For Biafra I am willing to go to the icc

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality by vasel15: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Frontail:
grin

A freedom fighter is dead, in jail or in exile
Re: Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality by vasel15: 1:01am On Aug 02, 2021
I agree with nnamdi kanu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:23am On Aug 02, 2021
So Mazi Kanu and Tony Nnadi have met?

Mazi Kanu saying it as it is...straight!

I pray for the realisation of the dreams of all likeminded liberals.....for our eventual emancipation from this hell hole, and ownership of our own destiny!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality by meolaniyi(m): 4:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Nigeria is gone grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality by skywalker240(m): 6:44am On Aug 02, 2021
I support the disintegration of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality by vasel15: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
So Mazi Kanu and Tony Nnadi have met?

Mazi Kanu saying it as it is...straight!

I pray for the realisation of the dreams of all likeminded liberals.....for our eventual emancipation from this hell hole, and ownership of our own destiny!

Isee

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video :nnamdi Kanu Perfectly Describes The Nigerian Mentality by vasel15: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2021
meolaniyi:
Nigeria is gone grin

Yes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu And Bola Ahmed Tinubu In London Today. Pictures / Breaking: Mohammed Fawehinmi Died Due To Covid 19 – Family / Appeal Court Enugu Dismisses Jude Okeke Case Against Victor Oye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.