Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

How Can I Become A Comedian, Acceptable To All? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can I Become A Comedian, Acceptable To All? (304 Views)

“Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) / A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus / Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Become A Comedian, Acceptable To All? by Ogamysamo: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
good evening friends, love ones, nairalanders. as we all know, life is not easy and hustling is the only way to make it better. for that i want to be a comedian in other to make things abit better. thou i can be funny but how to become a comedian acceptable to all is what i don't know how to start. please how can i achieve the dream of becoming a good comedian?
Re: How Can I Become A Comedian, Acceptable To All? by Ynix(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ogamysamo:
good evening friends, love ones, nairalanders. as we all know, life is not easy and hustling is the only way to make it better. for that i want to be a comedian in other to make things abit better. thou i can be funny but how to become a comedian acceptable to all is what i don't know how to start. please how can i achieve the dream of becoming a good comedian?
Model after someone study the person and learn how to make skits
Re: How Can I Become A Comedian, Acceptable To All? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
no comedian on this earth has ever succeeded in being accepted to all... some people may like your comedy and others wont. accept it and stay positive about your craft.

if you are naturally funny, then just be yourself, and dont try too hard to change in order to fit with the Joneses.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Comedian, Acceptable To All? by Ogamysamo: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ynix:

Model after someone study the person and learn how to make skits
i don't get you clear pls
Re: How Can I Become A Comedian, Acceptable To All? by donbachi(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Enter market and begin entertain market women.dem go begin invite u for their events...or u begin render free shows at campuses and churches.
Re: How Can I Become A Comedian, Acceptable To All? by Ogamysamo: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
donbachi:
Enter market and begin entertain market women.dem go begin invite u for their events...or u begin render free shows at campuses and churches.
weytin concern hustle with free service?
Re: How Can I Become A Comedian, Acceptable To All? by Ogamysamo: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
no comedian on this earth has ever succeeded in being accepted to all... some people may like your comedy and others wont. accept it and stay positive about your craft.

if you are naturally funny, then just be yourself, and dont try too hard to change in order to fit with the Joneses.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 1st Fight From 2021 Housemates (video) / 20s Share Their Fantasies / Rituals In Nollywood(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.